Pages:
Author

Topic: -ANN- POLYTIMOS - NEW algo - FAIR ninja launch - NO pre,insta,ICO - page 17. (Read 95754 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 8
I recently reinstalled windows and started fresh downloading all the wallets and block chains again and I get this with every wallet now, Windows doesn't like cryptocurrencies Tongue.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
lol, Windows Defender which never deletes anything, today deleted my windows polytimos-qt, without any warning or message. Must have made someone at Microsoft very angry Smiley

Haha...yes same thing happend to me. I haven't opened the wallet for a couple weeks and when I did yesterday immediately I got a message about virus. Had to manually allow it otherwise windows deleted the polytimos-qt.

Is it windows who has got more strict or what?

Yes, windows who has got more strict
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
lol, Windows Defender which never deletes anything, today deleted my windows polytimos-qt, without any warning or message. Must have made someone at Microsoft very angry Smiley

Haha...yes same thing happend to me. I haven't opened the wallet for a couple weeks and when I did yesterday immediately I got a message about virus. Had to manually allow it otherwise windows deleted the polytimos-qt.

Is it windows who has got more strict or what?
copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Try pool yapool.net
Hello,

we have started a new pool with very low fees: https://yapool.org

You can mine polytimos here using:
  Polytimos wallet: "-o stratum+tcp://yapool.org:8463 -u -p c=POLY"
  Bitcoin wallet:      "-o stratum+tcp://yapool.org:8463 -u -p c=BTC"

Best regards,

Yapool

Activity: 178
Merit: 10
Activity: 154
Buy this coin - price soon 1000 sat.
Activity: 42
I'm a little rusty on crypto these days. What exactly is a master node? Is it a person who hold x amount and coins and they essentially earn interest by supporting the network?
Does this coin have master nodes and if so how many coins make this node? Thanks.

A MasterNode is a token-backed node, that runs 24/7, it also provides the coin with other services, like instantsend and mixing.

MasterNodes usually get at least 50% of the block reward split between them.

Right now POLY does not have MasterNodes itself, but hosts a service that runs other coin MasterNodes and pays the sharing users in POLY by default, in order to assist the market price and support.

POLY will have MasterNodes itself, but not until PoS kicks in which is quite some time down the road.

POLY is long-term community driven project anyway, so is no worry for us to have MasterNodes immediately. So we started a sharing/hosting service for other MasterNodes which will support POLY market.
how i can start MN? and how many coin needed for start MN?

Is it different from v1?

Only difference I think is it changed from "sib" to "poly" as algo.

When used, I find it pointed out that this is still v1

Code:
Details	Worker***	Extra	Algo	Diff	ES**	Hashrate*	Reject*
ccminer/alexis-1.0 A01 c=ORE,d=64 lyra2v2 64 164.9 Mh/s

Is it different from v1?

Only difference I think is it changed from "sib" to "poly" as algo.
Has there been released any more optimized Nvidia miner?

This is the fastest I've found

https://github.com/punxsutawneyphil/ccminer/releases/download/polytimosv2/ccminer-polytimos_v2.zip
Activity: 3
Thanks. I did it!
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
I deleted polytimos-qt.exe and  then redownloaded a new file. But when I open it, the wallet still the same. Maybe there are other files in the system?

Go to C -> Users -> your user name -> AppData -> Roaming

There you will see POLY folder.

I deleted polytimos-qt.exe and  then redownloaded a new file. But when I open it, the wallet still the same. Maybe there are other files in the system?
Activity: 280
I encrypted my wallet but now I forgot the passphrase. How can I make a new wallet?

Just delete old files, download the wallet and run it, it will re-populate all the required files. If you had any coins in the old wallet - they are gone forever.
I encrypted my wallet but now I forgot the passphrase. How can I make a new wallet?
Activity: 167
Merit: 104
I'm a little rusty on crypto these days. What exactly is a master node? Is it a person who hold x amount and coins and they essentially earn interest by supporting the network?
Does this coin have master nodes and if so how many coins make this node? Thanks.

A MasterNode is a token-backed node, that runs 24/7, it also provides the coin with other services, like instantsend and mixing.

MasterNodes usually get at least 50% of the block reward split between them.

Right now POLY does not have MasterNodes itself, but hosts a service that runs other coin MasterNodes and pays the sharing users in POLY by default, in order to assist the market price and support.

POLY will have MasterNodes itself, but not until PoS kicks in which is quite some time down the road.

POLY is long-term community driven project anyway, so is no worry for us to have MasterNodes immediately. So we started a sharing/hosting service for other MasterNodes which will support POLY market.
Dev what happened in the end with yobit did they just took the money and run,they even got hacked today...

I messaged yobit again today we will see what they say.
when the price goes up again? After all, it was almost 1000 sat ?

Well, the first node for PShield Masternode hosting/sharing service will launch tomorrow. by default 100% of the MN rewards will buy poly off the market to distribute to PShield users.

The second node is 50% contribution obtained, and 25% pledged more. So will also be starting this week.

That is 2 MNs that will fully support poly price. Only the first two Smiley

Next announcement will happen this week as well, for next MN target. If interested you must join the forums and make your interest known, get into the private "PShield" group, and make your pledge and contribution. That is all, we then setup the node, and pay you accordingly.

@Sam67 - one does not 'decide' when the market moves, it moves based on actions. This is the only way to have REAL growth. Movements based on hype is total nothingness. Air that will eventually deflate.

The pump / dump craze kills projects, hurts investors, and is overall bad.

We do NOT want this. We want only solid community support and natural growth.

edit - I see nice buy support building on exchange, this is good to me. This is what I like to see. Price movement follows good support and services.

Cool, which coin are you hosting for the first node?  Which one is planned for the second node?

First two nodes are INN and BTDX. Both will be fully online tomorrow.
Activity: 193
Pages:
Jump to: