Pages:
Author

Topic: -ANN- POLYTIMOS - NEW algo - FAIR ninja launch - NO pre,insta,ICO - page 18. (Read 95754 times)

Activity: 178
Merit: 10
Dev what happened in the end with yobit did they just took the money and run,they even got hacked today...

apparently Youbit got hacked, not Yobit. But yeah, Yobit had some downtime, maybe because of people confused!

Guys, the "stake" in the gui, is it for masternodes or is there some other form of staking too that I have not discovered?

The staking doesn't start until block 800,000, which is quite some time away.

Aha, by then the gui will allow you to reserve some coins for staking, or will it be simply staking the whole balance?
I'm a little rusty on crypto these days. What exactly is a master node? Is it a person who hold x amount and coins and they essentially earn interest by supporting the network?
Does this coin have master nodes and if so how many coins make this node? Thanks.

yes
Activity: 69
Merit: 8
I'm a little rusty on crypto these days. What exactly is a master node? Is it a person who hold x amount and coins and they essentially earn interest by supporting the network?
Does this coin have master nodes and if so how many coins make this node? Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827
Dev what happened in the end with yobit did they just took the money and run,they even got hacked today...

apparently Youbit got hacked, not Yobit. But yeah, Yobit had some downtime, maybe because of people confused!

Guys, the "stake" in the gui, is it for masternodes or is there some other form of staking too that I have not discovered?

The staking doesn't start until block 800,000, which is quite some time away.

Activity: 154
Nethash continues to vary from 6G to 22G, any ideas what can cause such a swing quickly? I don't know of any tool to jump in and out of the suprnova pool, is some other pool autoswitching to other coins?

Its possible (Im just guessing) that Suprnova is calculating the hashrate from the submitted shares/blocks, instead of directly based on hashes.  This means that when the pool is being lucky, it will show a high hashrate, and when it is being unlucky, it will show a low hashrate.  But I am just guessing.
Activity: 476
Merit: 278
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
when the price goes up again? After all, it was almost 1000 sat ?

Well, the first node for PShield Masternode hosting/sharing service will launch tomorrow. by default 100% of the MN rewards will buy poly off the market to distribute to PShield users.

The second node is 50% contribution obtained, and 25% pledged more. So will also be starting this week.

That is 2 MNs that will fully support poly price. Only the first two Smiley

Next announcement will happen this week as well, for next MN target. If interested you must join the forums and make your interest known, get into the private "PShield" group, and make your pledge and contribution. That is all, we then setup the node, and pay you accordingly.

@Sam67 - one does not 'decide' when the market moves, it moves based on actions. This is the only way to have REAL growth. Movements based on hype is total nothingness. Air that will eventually deflate.

The pump / dump craze kills projects, hurts investors, and is overall bad.

We do NOT want this. We want only solid community support and natural growth.

edit - I see nice buy support building on exchange, this is good to me. This is what I like to see. Price movement follows good support and services.

Cool, which coin are you hosting for the first node?  Which one is planned for the second node?
Nethash continues to vary from 6G to 22G, any ideas what can cause such a swing quickly? I don't know of any tool to jump in and out of the suprnova pool, is some other pool autoswitching to other coins?
Activity: 167
Merit: 104

Well, the first node for PShield Masternode hosting/sharing service will launch tomorrow. by default 100% of the MN rewards will buy poly off the market to distribute to PShield users.

The second node is 50% contribution obtained, and 25% pledged more. So will also be starting this week.

That is 2 MNs that will fully support poly price. Only the first two Smiley

Next announcement will happen this week as well, for next MN target. If interested you must join the forums and make your interest known, get into the private "PShield" group, and make your pledge and contribution. That is all, we then setup the node, and pay you accordingly.

@Sam67 - one does not 'decide' when the market moves, it moves based on actions. This is the only way to have REAL growth. Movements based on hype is total nothingness. Air that will eventually deflate.

The pump / dump craze kills projects, hurts investors, and is overall bad.

We do NOT want this. We want only solid community support and natural growth.

edit - I see nice buy support building on exchange, this is good to me. This is what I like to see. Price movement follows good support and services.
Activity: 210
Activity: 266
When the price 1000 sat ?

It's at 1004 now

CoinsMarkets exchange adds an extra "0" to the end of the price.  So it is not 1004 sats, it is 100 sats (or to be exact, 100.4 = one hundred and four-tenths).

At the current nethash, 100 sats per POLY is an okay return, though not the best.  But the dev has been very active and engaged, and has launched real services, so I hope that long-term we will see the value go up.

Dev: there is a coin called STRAKS (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-straks-a-powmasternode-cryptocurrency-focused-on-e-commerce-utility-2433318) that will activate masternode rewards soon (MN is implemented, just waiting for the rewards to start at a set block).  But they have set MN collateral quite high.  So that might be a good candidate for the MN sharing service.  

Personally I see many 'scandals' regarding this coin and some other coin they are accepting a transfer with? I don't know, I choose node based on what I see and how legit the project looks.

This one currently surrounded by a lot of drama, and I do not enjoy drama. We like to see our project grow steady and strong, without drama.

Potentially in the future, if they fix their issues and such, could be considered.

There are most coins acquired already for first 2 nodes. Anyone interested in PolyShield should be in the forums posting what they want to contribute and be ready for payment within the next 2-3 days. Service on track to begin on Wednesday.

A wallet da yobit ainda não está recebendo poly Sad

The POLY ticker on yobit is NOT the same poly. If you notice, the name is polybit. Not the same. We don't know why yobit has so far failed to list our poly. They will be contacted again.

Something's just up with Yobit, the only thing I've seen them add recently is Bitcoin forks.

It's at 1004 now

CoinsMarkets exchange adds an extra "0" to the end of the price.  So it is not 1004 sats, it is 100 sats (or to be exact, 100.4 = one hundred and four-tenths).

At the current nethash, 100 sats per POLY is an okay return, though not the best.  But the dev has been very active and engaged, and has launched real services, so I hope that long-term we will see the value go up.

Dev: there is a coin called STRAKS (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-straks-a-powmasternode-cryptocurrency-focused-on-e-commerce-utility-2433318) that will activate masternode rewards soon (MN is implemented, just waiting for the rewards to start at a set block).  But they have set MN collateral quite high.  So that might be a good candidate for the MN sharing service.  

Personally I see many 'scandals' regarding this coin and some other coin they are accepting a transfer with? I don't know, I choose node based on what I see and how legit the project looks.

This one currently surrounded by a lot of drama, and I do not enjoy drama. We like to see our project grow steady and strong, without drama.

Potentially in the future, if they fix their issues and such, could be considered.

There are most coins acquired already for first 2 nodes. Anyone interested in PolyShield should be in the forums posting what they want to contribute and be ready for payment within the next 2-3 days. Service on track to begin on Wednesday.

A wallet da yobit ainda não está recebendo poly Sad

The POLY ticker on yobit is NOT the same poly. If you notice, the name is polybit. Not the same. We don't know why yobit has so far failed to list our poly. They will be contacted again.

It's at 1004 now

Activity: 322

It's at 1004 now

Activity: 69
Merit: 8
Activity: 154
Olá,

Fiz uma postagem sera que posso ser recompensado com alguma polytimos?

PUB9UWqYqUNjpyiQs8yRPXL6ZTYpChhiLZ

Hello,

I made a post will I be able to be rewarded with some polytimos?

PUB9UWqYqUNjpyiQs8yRPXL6ZTYpChhiLZ

https://forum.polytimos.net/topic/45/polytimos-suprnova-pool

I will be creating another thread to keep track of people that are need payment. With every person posting in different place and sometimes not posting their POLY address, makes difficult me to keep track.

So I will come back and post this once I have done so.
How about cryptopia?

Cryptopia costs quite a lot for listing, we can maybe do so a bit later. Not right now. Unless you have the 45k to put up? Smiley
Activity: 294
Charming proposal, I loved the concept, will it be going forward, I hope so, everything I read about it, got hold of my attention, some additional information about it? success with the project.
Pages:
Jump to: