Pages:
Author

Topic: -ANN- POLYTIMOS - NEW algo - FAIR ninja launch - NO pre,insta,ICO - page 56. (Read 95790 times)

Activity: 167
Merit: 104
Then devs mined with shit gpus because I had 4 cpus on it and was taking up 10% of nethash earlier today.

I'm not saying it's the best coin in the world or even a decent coin. But making stuff like that up without even bothering to look into it only hurts people that might actually want this to do well at some point.
Ofc with shit cheap gpu's. As expected he released GPU miners now. And how commonly called small group with private access which rips off all coins? Yes, preminers. Dev have built CPU miner, based on ccminer. It was cheap to build and release gpu miners before launch. But he preferred to give these coins to small group with private miners. So, this was shady launch by shady dev. And i saw how first pool was launched, it hardly found blocks, even when 10 ppls jumped on it.

You must really enjoy complaining without reason. As far as I can tell, you're incorrect entirely, but what do I know?

It seems to me, the evidence is clear that there was no GPU mining until the first dude built one (much faster than I personally thought was going to happen.

Which spurred the creators to build a GPU miner to make everything fair for the community again. Within a single day... If you think that is unfair, then it's your issue not ours.

The second day for a GPU miner to be released, is a much faster progression than we thought.

The coin is STILL very fair, now everyone has GPU within a few hours of the first one showing on the network, that's pretty damn fair.

If you're deluded enough to think that every person who devs a miner, releases it for FREE right when they make it, you're a bit too deluded.

This project continues to grow in hashrate, and community, so as far as I can see, so far so good with the project goals.

community input, keep this in mind, and it was great that a GPU miner was built and released for free to everyone, within 8 hours of launch. really cool to see everyone helping each other out so much.
Activity: 254
Merit: 101

What in the hell are you talking about? The person that developed and released the GPU miner has nothing to do with this coin or its devs in any way, shape, or form.

Seems like you're calling them shady devs with a shady launch solely based on the fact that other people built and utilized a gpu miner before you were able to and you're being salty about it.
I just prefer to call all these guys preminers, and this is not "no pre" coin. Small group took a lot of coins. That's all.
Activity: 406
Merit: 170
Then devs mined with shit gpus because I had 4 cpus on it and was taking up 10% of nethash earlier today.

I'm not saying it's the best coin in the world or even a decent coin. But making stuff like that up without even bothering to look into it only hurts people that might actually want this to do well at some point.
Ofc with shit cheap gpu's. As expected he released GPU miners now. And how commonly called small group with private access which rips off all coins? Yes, preminers. Dev have built CPU miner, based on ccminer. It was cheap to build and release gpu miners before launch. But he preferred to give these coins to small group with private miners. So, this was shady launch by shady dev. And i saw how first pool was launched, it hardly found blocks, even when 10 ppls jumped on it.

What in the hell are you talking about? The person that developed and released the GPU miner has nothing to do with this coin or its devs in any way, shape, or form.

Seems like you're calling them shady devs with a shady launch solely based on the fact that other people built and utilized a gpu miner before you were able to and you're being salty about it.
Activity: 254
Merit: 101

Activity: 661
Merit: 500
Miner on AMD dont work at all o suprnova ...
you must use sp mod

HAHAHA! man what a laugh ! sp mod on AMD looool ! OK....
Activity: 431
Merit: 10
 sp mod dont work amd  sp mod only nv  Wink
How much  megH have you now?
Activity: 131
Merit: 20
you must use sp mod

Sp mod on AMD .. good luck.. Wink
Activity: 610
you must use sp mod
sp mod dont work amd  sp mod only nv  Wink
Activity: 1274
Merit: 556
First block on suprnova, nice  Cool

Finally the blocks are flying in, thanks guys Smiley
No probs, thanks for letting us know about the coin. I can now mine it on Mpos-pool!
Cheesy
you must use sp mod
Getting ~27.5MH/s per GTX 1080, I suppose that's about right?
I don't think it's going to be worth redirecting hash from my RX 570 rigs, is it? This looks very much like another shitcoin where nVidia would shine! Cheesy
They don't seem to work on Mpos-pool either...
Beein trying to configure one of my AMD rigs for a while but it wouldn't even start. Doesn't recognise all OpenCL devices or whatever.
Activity: 661
I don't think it's going to be worth redirecting hash from my RX 570 rigs, is it? This looks very much like another shitcoin where nVidia would shine! Cheesy
Activity: 390
Merit: 100
well that was fun
Activity: 478
Hello. I noticed that on the pool http://mpos-poolblocks every sixth block disappears from the pool. Interestingly, this is theft?

https://explorer.polytimos.net - should help you
Activity: 308
Merit: 107
Hello. I noticed that on the pool http://mpos-poolblocks every sixth block disappears from the pool. Interestingly, this is theft?

because other pools/people are finding those blocks
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
First block on suprnova, nice  Cool

Finally the blocks are flying in, thanks guys Smiley

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
no nvidia miner? sgminer is bad for the green side

Standard tpruvot ccminer supports it. He committed the new algo to github today.

you mean ccminer 2.2?
Activity: 154
https://github.com/punxsutawneyphil/ccminer/releases/download/polytimosv2/ccminer-polytimos_v2.zip Fixed.  Added "poly" algorithm properly, so if "-a sib" was bothering anyone, be bothered no longer. 'ccminer -a poly <....>'  BOUNTY DEV Huh Huh Huh Huh WHEN MOON Huh Huh Huh Huh WHEN LAMBO Huh Huh Huh

Is it just a cosmetic change for algo name, or did you optimize the algo as well?
Pages:
Jump to: