Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PonziWOW.com | 130% Return | Reputable! | Two Ways To Get Paid - page 2. (Read 1021 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
DO NOT DEPOSIT HE HIS GREEN PONZI OP... HE POSTED AND DELETED A FEW MINUTES AGO LOL... U ARE CAUGHT OUT/......FUCK OFF
Activity: 2
Where is payout?? 19RQLWmVSard5V8ktUvq17KXWCLahJZC1d
Activity: 2
Why no payout yet?
Activity: 14
OP, why your wallet is holding the coins? I've sent $80, enough to pay all the people before me and the tx has more than 5 confirmations at the moment of writing this.

Is this a payout manually process or your script is automated?
Activity: 14
Hello OP. Just sent $80 Tongue
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I guess you are the same guy who was running other ponzis.

PONZI = SCAM SO STAY AWAY
donator
Activity: 3228
Merit: 1226
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Your gonna get neg rep'd for running a ponzi
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1049
As I can see, the site doublemycoins.com is unavailable !!!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
reserved for news and updates
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I heard you like Ponzis Smiley

Introducing PonziWOW! http://ponziwow.com

Featuring:

- Fully Automated System and Payments
- 130% Returns
- Innovative TWO ways to get paid
- Trustworthy operator
- Provably Fair
- Real DDoS protection*

How it Works:

PonziWOW works like normal Ponzis, but with a twist! Players make deposits so the next person in line is paid, but PonziWOW then switches to LOTTERY mode picking a number between 1-100. One of the next 100 unpaid players is paid even if not next in line! PonziWOW then switches back to IN LINE mode and everything repeats.  

If there are not 100 unpaid players PonziWOW continues IN LINE mode. It's several chances to win!

The lottery is provably fair. It uses a similar seeding technique to popular Dice sites to pick a number between 1-100.

*You can also play with confidence against technical difficulties. We use an innovative DDoS protection system which separates the public frontend website from the Game system backend, which runs independently. If the site goes down the game continues - people can still deposit and will be paid - and can be viewed on the blockchain. We pay deposits in order of confirmation. I'll update this thread throughout Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: