Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PoolStamp - XSP || CLOUD MINING MULTIPOOL - PoW/PoS x13 LAUNCH - page 34. (Read 63593 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
POW has ended - I've shutdown the Stratums of Suprnova, please withdraw your funds and thanks a lot for mining with us Smiley

Great thanks for supporting XSP with your pool!
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
This coin seems really promising, glad I was able to mine some, we now need a bigger exchange.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
POW has ended - I've shutdown the Stratums of Suprnova, please withdraw your funds and thanks a lot for mining with us Smiley
Activity: 180
Merit: 101
Only 300 blocks to go  Wink
Do not put the currency in the Betasharex, orders was not canceled couple hours.
Support can not helps.

This happened to Cryptsy also 2 days ago. We contacted BetaShareX support via their official helpdesk and they said this issue will be fixed today.

Until no other Exchange add us you are suggested to do some trading on Betasharex.com , so that our coin starts getting a market capitalization.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
Do not put the currency in the Betasharex, orders was not canceled couple hours.
Support can not helps.
legendary
Activity: 927
Merit: 1000
Nice op - a little more details of core members would be beneficial.. either give out some info or get POD or Trust Index done
Activity: 876
Merit: 500
AikaPool admin
Activity: 56
Do not mind the dumps, those are obvious from big miners/weak hands.

Our plan is to bring a floor to XSP of 1$ each coin before March 2015 .

yeah this would be great, xps=btc this would be better  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Our roadmap includes:

- Cloud mining multipool;

- DiceGame;

- Online Shop with multicurrencies payment gateway and special discounts/promotions for XSP payments.

More to be revealed.

We are also talking with Bittrex and Cryptsy staff to be listed on their markets.

Please community help us spreading XSP through more Exchanges by tweeting , mining and supporting this great project Smiley

Well done Dev, keep being active and this will be amazing and constantly growing. You have my support.

Thanks, good to have you onboard!

We are also talking with Bittrex and Cryptsy staff to be listed on their markets.

Please community help us spreading XSP through more Exchanges by tweeting , mining and supporting this great project Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1274
★ BitClave ICO: 15/09/17 ★
dafuq? "    Fee for withdrawal is 0.002 BTC."
betasharex's bitcoin withdrawal fee is outrages...

I'm not using this shitexchange...

Until the Exchange is safe and reputable i think is not so "outrageous" as you said.

I use BetaShareX since the opening and never had a single problem. I will buy some XSP there, had some great business with new coins on BetaX , sold on Rex after some time and had good profits.
what's the normal tx fee? 0.0001 btc right?
how much do they want? 0.002 btc, what do they pay for the tx? only 0.0001 btc.
they're making 0.0019 btc for each outgoing btc transfer.

I would understand if they want 0.0005 btc as tx fee, but 0.002? it's so outrages...
legendary
Activity: 1274
★ BitClave ICO: 15/09/17 ★
dafuq? "    Fee for withdrawal is 0.002 BTC."
betasharex's bitcoin withdrawal fee is outrages...

I'm not using this shitexchange...
Do not mind the dumps, those are obvious from big miners/weak hands.

Our plan is to bring a floor to XSP of 1$ each coin before March 2015 .

Activity: 365
Merit: 250
?
50k dump on 100 sat.ico was around 95 sat so he made 250k sat profit wow Cheesy
may be his or her own buying & selling.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 180
Merit: 101
At this point  cheap prizes are just fine, that means just bigger community so it would be nice if icos can sell some coins now..
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
50k dump on 100 sat.ico was around 95 sat so he made 250k sat profit wow Cheesy
Activity: 56
GREAT NEWS OUT THERE:

https://twitter.com/BetaShareX/status/550678387459907584

We've been added to BetaShareX Exchange! You can trade XSP here: https://betasharex.com/trade/XSP/BTC

Enjoy people!

Nice! I hope Bittrex will add this also, i need to buy more..

I don't want to kill this coin, so I'm not selling cheap Grin

Good choice!
Pages:
Jump to: