Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PoolStamp - XSP || CLOUD MINING MULTIPOOL - PoW/PoS x13 LAUNCH - page 38. (Read 63593 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Launch failure or delayed?

is this coin launched?

No , I think the launch was delayed ( So more people can participate to the ICO and buy some XSP):

We need to delay our launch to another 26/48 hours. We know that you are waiting for our launch but we also know that is important to have everything ready and properly setup for start. We are finishing some testing on the wallet and we'll announce the exact launch release time later on today.

This will give also more time to investors to join our pre-sale escrowed ICO, so do not miss this last chance.

Launch time is postponed and countdown will be set as soon we get a ETA confirmed.

Stay tuned.

ehm, okay, will waiting for the launch...,
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1043
#Free market

is this coin launched?

No , I think the launch was delayed ( So more people can participate to the ICO and buy some XSP):

We need to delay our launch to another 26/48 hours. We know that you are waiting for our launch but we also know that is important to have everything ready and properly setup for start. We are finishing some testing on the wallet and we'll announce the exact launch release time later on today.

This will give also more time to investors to join our pre-sale escrowed ICO, so do not miss this last chance.

Launch time is postponed and countdown will be set as soon we get a ETA confirmed.

Stay tuned.
Activity: 126
is this coin launched?
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
POW countdown where?
Activity: 1082
Merit: 505
A Digital Universe with Endless Possibilities.
Do owners get a piece of the multipool along with the hashes?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
POW start time?
Please set the countdown, thank you!

Stay tuned.
POW start time?
Please set the countdown, thank you!
This seems similar to Paycoin with the hash trading. Do you think it can be an alternative?

It is definitely similar to it, with the cloud mining hashlets.

Yes, it is. Even better.
This seems similar to Paycoin with the hash trading. Do you think it can be an alternative?

It is definitely similar to it, with the cloud mining hashlets.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Activity: 206
Is there only 2 days more for this? A few people are going to get all the coins Cheesy

Only one day left now (I think) what is the time it ends?
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
Is there only 2 days more for this? A few people are going to get all the coins Cheesy
XSP network will have 5 geo located nodes around the globe for a safe and hi-connectivity PoS network, after PoW mining will end. (Hardcoded in the source)

Does this mean that the coin will have different coin features?

This means that transition to PoS from PoW will be smooth and properly done. Also PoS network will be "protected" by 5 main nodes plus our team's official nodes: this keeps a safe blockchain from malicious attacks.
XSP network will have 5 geo located nodes around the globe for a safe and hi-connectivity PoS network, after PoW mining will end. (Hardcoded in the source)

Does this mean that the coin will have different coin features?

Here is my blog review for POOLSTAMP..Can I invest a bit in ICO tomorrow also? Will I be in time?

http://bitbillions.net/2014/12/20/altcoin-review-poolstamp-paving-the-way-for-mining-profits/     Smiley

Sure, ICO ends on 23rd December!

I like the article seems not many people have put in yet. Someone might end up owning 20% Cheesy

Is normal that people join the ICO on the last hours Wink
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Here is my blog review for POOLSTAMP..Can I invest a bit in ICO tomorrow also? Will I be in time?

http://bitbillions.net/2014/12/20/altcoin-review-poolstamp-paving-the-way-for-mining-profits/     Smiley

I like the article seems not many people have put in yet. Someone might end up owning 20% Cheesy

http://bitbillions.net/2014/12/20/altcoin-review-poolstamp-paving-the-way-for-mining-profits/     Smiley

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

http://bitbillions.net/2014/12/20/altcoin-review-poolstamp-paving-the-way-for-mining-profits/     Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: