Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT - page 13. (Read 277185 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 100
This project is dead.  Its only a matter of time for a binance delist.

The worst and to say that the project is dead, but at no time does he cite bases to affirm his statement. Quote the points at which you think the PPT is dead?

If a volume of 1,196 BTC of daily trades according to coinmarketcap and you still say that it is dead?
Activity: 492
Merit: 251

Sh*t posting about a good project is of no use mate.

Do you know that PPT increased by 30% in March.? It has more than 4$ Million volume in 24 hours. How a dead project getting this much volume.?

They have even brought the concept of XAUp to the project which will definitely be a hit like PPT sooner or later.
Substratum also had a lot of volume, also delisted. so its possible.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

Sh*t posting about a good project is of no use mate.

Do you know that PPT increased by 30% in March.? It has more than 4$ Million volume in 24 hours. How a dead project getting this much volume.?

They have even brought the concept of XAUp to the project which will definitely be a hit like PPT sooner or later.
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
Yeah you're right man. The project is dead because they have new xaup gold pokens that will be use in popolous platform. The project is dead because the price is not moving don't cha worry the price will not going to move but it will moon.. Its a matter of time when nobody believes in your FUD  Grin

Agreed with you noobs always come with this kind of inside info and sharing false information. I think this project still has potential to show amazing performance and only strong believers will take advantage.
Activity: 659
Merit: 250
Yeah you're right man. The project is dead because they have new xaup gold pokens that will be use in popolous platform. The project is dead because the price is not moving don't cha worry the price will not going to move but it will moon.. Its a matter of time when nobody believes in your FUD  Grin
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Activity: 330
Merit: 1
Take part in the XAup project. The project has great potential. I believe that after the ICO the project will achieve high results. please when is the deadline for the sales? how many tokens were sold in series 2?
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
i think bounty populous world gold poken XAup is many people interesting to join because bounty populous world very success. unfortunately I'm don't know this project.
i see PPT at twitter no have updated status again from march 18. do you have next plan ?

Volumes are rising and the price at one place. For me, this is a sign of accumulation.. It means that someone buys big sums before pump.
I think that such projects with active community should be kept in portfolio in any case. There are no analogues on the invoice platform at the moment on the market.

The price is slowly rising and that is good, BTC movement has a big effect of the price of this token.
Also, the trading volume did not go lower than $1 million and I can say that we have a decent volume, this bounty in case release will not affect the price.

That's right. I wonder why PPT was on top of 50 coins on CMC before bounty campaign and descend to top 70 coins nowadays?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 509
AXIE INFINITY IS THE BEST!
Hopefully, the current bounty campaign has a limit off total bounty participant. Currently, the signature campaign has more than 200 participants which will be divided on what stake they earn. So If there will be more participant those who participated in early, their earnings will be reducing. I'm not being selfish here. I'm just concern for those to participate early who really contribute the bounty campaign and will earn lesser now.

Yeah i also thought there will be a limit to the number of participants at some point considering the total amount for the signature pool, but i guess the campaign don't have such limit,   at current the number of participants is on spreadsheet is about 500+ (including the rejected one's)

However, i don't think i follow your view on "earlier participants will get less earnings than late comers", i thought the more stakes you earned, the more will be your total tokens earned, i.e ( total bounty pool/ total stakes *your stakes) or am wrong.

Between, You are not even among the early participants, yet you complain, what will those who join from 1&2 week now say? You thought no one will join after you?

Like what I said I'm not saying this for my own. I know that even I joined late I can earn more because of the advantage of having a higher rank. Well, It still up to the manager if he will still accept participants. I'm just giving some of my thoughts too.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
i think bounty populous world gold poken XAup is many people interesting to join because bounty populous world very success. unfortunately I'm don't know this project.
i see PPT at twitter no have updated status again from march 18. do you have next plan ?

Volumes are rising and the price at one place. For me, this is a sign of accumulation.. It means that someone buys big sums before pump.
I think that such projects with active community should be kept in portfolio in any case. There are no analogues on the invoice platform at the moment on the market.

The price is slowly rising and that is good, BTC movement has a big effect of the price of this token.
Also, the trading volume did not go lower than $1 million and I can say that we have a decent volume, this bounty in case release will not affect the price.

Think that the development team compared to other projects works well.
One positive news of cooperation with some kind of bank or global company and the price will fly into space.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

Yes, you are right we need to add this coin in our portfolio because you can see in the year 2017 when the market is in full swing the price of PPT went more than 60$. So with the active team will always help to make a profit when the market starts recovering.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260
Trphy.io

They are doing signature campaign right now, maybe its your time to spread the word and get paid at the same time.

Hi, I'm interested to join their signature campaign, but unfortunately I can't find anything on Bitcointalk. Could you drop link to thread or some source about that bounty?
Thanks.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/populous-world-gold-poken-xaup-sale-5100378
You are welcome

But we are on the last two weeks now, I don't know if it still worth it to join.

WOW! 500 participants! I don't know how i missed this signature campaign, but with so big number of competitors it is definitaly no worth to join just for last week.
Anyway congatulation! It looks like successful campiagn!
Well done!
This project need to stop adding new participants for the bounty.A lot of peoples already joined this bounty and if more will join earlier joiner will not  be rewarded  nicely.so I hope team would consider about this. please dont accept any new participants at this bounty.

Yes, i do agree but they are not responding to the question we raise but surely at the same time there are many rejected members in that list. People who have a majority number of stakes will get higher rewards at the time of the distribution.

Seeing the prize campaign spreadsheet almost half were rejected, so for those who received it don't be discouraged by the rewards that will be received. Team policies and managers are far better than you think, where can participants limit manager performance? Even though it is limited to suggestions or suggestions.
hey, friend, in my opinion it's not good to discuss the bounty issue here, because it's not good to see a lot of people that we need to discuss here is to see the development of the POPULOUS project
yeah you are right, if you want to discuss about the problem of gift maybe you can make it here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/populous-world-gold-poken-xaup-sale-5100378 here is the place an announcement thread or POPULOUS development. remember! to discusstion the problem about gifts to the bounty manager, not to the POPULOUS team guys. Smiley
Activity: 910
Merit: 525
Is anyone know when is the deadline or last date of XAUp sale? Or how many tokens already bought in XAUp series 2?
I can't find such information anywhere. No one answer that question on populous telegram channel.
Activity: 2106
Merit: 282
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

They are doing signature campaign right now, maybe its your time to spread the word and get paid at the same time.

Hi, I'm interested to join their signature campaign, but unfortunately I can't find anything on Bitcointalk. Could you drop link to thread or some source about that bounty?
Thanks.
You are welcome

But we are on the last two weeks now, I don't know if it still worth it to join.

WOW! 500 participants! I don't know how i missed this signature campaign, but with so big number of competitors it is definitaly no worth to join just for last week.
Well done!
This project need to stop adding new participants for the bounty.A lot of peoples already joined this bounty and if more will join earlier joiner will not  be rewarded  nicely.so I hope team would consider about this. please dont accept any new participants at this bounty.

Yes, i do agree but they are not responding to the question we raise but surely at the same time there are many rejected members in that list. People who have a majority number of stakes will get higher rewards at the time of the distribution.

Seeing the prize campaign spreadsheet almost half were rejected, so for those who received it don't be discouraged by the rewards that will be received. Team policies and managers are far better than you think, where can participants limit manager performance? Even though it is limited to suggestions or suggestions.
hey, friend, in my opinion it's not good to discuss the bounty issue here, because it's not good to see a lot of people that we need to discuss here is to see the development of the POPULOUS project
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

Thanks.
You are welcome

Well done!
This project need to stop adding new participants for the bounty.A lot of peoples already joined this bounty and if more will join earlier joiner will not  be rewarded  nicely.so I hope team would consider about this. please dont accept any new participants at this bounty.

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 2204
Crypto Swap Exchange

Thanks.
You are welcome

Well done!
This project need to stop adding new participants for the bounty.A lot of peoples already joined this bounty and if more will join earlier joiner will not  be rewarded  nicely.so I hope team would consider about this. please dont accept any new participants at this bounty.

FYI actual facts (from someone who knows how to look at a spreadsheet):

- Currently (last week) there were 188 participants (+16% from last week)
- The week before (11.3-18.3) there were 162 participants.
- 277 have been rejected (over 50%), only 222 have been accepted.
- There were never 500 participants.

People complaining that 26 new people have joined the bounty since last week, seriously? It's not actually that many compared to other sig campaigns with 200-300 active participants.
If you want better bounty stakes then I'd recommend a campaign that is giving away more than $30k for a signature campaign between 200+ participants.

(Don't believe the FUD)
Activity: 854
Merit: 252

Activity: 1148
Merit: 250
Activity: 126
Merit: 10

Thanks.
You are welcome

Well done!

They did not mention any requirement regarding limiting the number of participants in their own campaign on the bounty thread.
Pages:
Jump to: