Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT - page 17. (Read 277191 times)

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577
Everyone is talking about the possible value. But what is the price in a public sale now? I can not find it on the website.

You need to get an Account at Populous Website. In your personal wallet you will see the option to buy XAUP. The price of XAUP will the actual market price of one ounce of Gold minus 9% discount.
After you bought XAUP you will see it in your wallet and you can send it, if needed, to an ERC-1255 compatible external wallet(may better to wait before sending it to an external erc-1255 wallet until it is confirmed by the wallet-vendor that XAUP 1255 is supported).

(you not need to buy invoices or own PPT to be able to buy and own XAUP)  

Thanks for posting this. Your post is very helpful. It's true there is no way to view XAUp token price until we get registered on populous platform. And your explanation bring all information that needed to buy XAUp.

Good posting. And to buy XAUP should have USDC, accessing the https://populous.world/invoice-finance/how-to-buy-xaup.html have instructions for how to proceed to buy xaup.

yeah, everything is crystal clear and self explanatory on the website, it dosen't take much time to read and know exactly what is required procedure to buy XAUp but only problem is people always want to be guided by hand to do things.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
Everyone is talking about the possible value. But what is the price in a public sale now? I can not find it on the website.

You need to get an Account at Populous Website. In your personal wallet you will see the option to buy XAUP. The price of XAUP will the actual market price of one ounce of Gold minus 9% discount.
After you bought XAUP you will see it in your wallet and you can send it, if needed, to an ERC-1255 compatible external wallet(may better to wait before sending it to an external erc-1255 wallet until it is confirmed by the wallet-vendor that XAUP 1255 is supported).

Thanks for posting this. Your post is very helpful. It's true there is no way to view XAUp token price until we get registered on populous platform. And your explanation bring all information that needed to buy XAUp.

Good posting. And to buy XAUP should have USDC, accessing the https://populous.world/invoice-finance/how-to-buy-xaup.html have instructions for how to proceed to buy xaup.
Activity: 305
Merit: 105

What is diffrence between ERC-1255 and ERC-1155? (On the website they said that XAUp is an ERC-1155 token)
I know that ERC-1155 is a non-fungible token good for collectibles. But never heard about ERC-1255 standard.

Sorry buddy, my fault should be ERC-1155 ;-)  I corrected it.
Activity: 492
Merit: 251
whats the volume of this platform? how many invoices?
Activity: 954
Merit: 104
ludenaprotocol.io

What is diffrence between ERC-1255 and ERC-1155? (On the website they said that XAUp is an ERC-1155 token)
I know that ERC-1155 is a non-fungible token good for collectibles. But never heard about ERC-1255 standard.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
In my opinion, it's very risky to backed any coin by gold nowadays. gold price isn't a stable at this time.
sorry, but I don't agree with you buddy.
gold can be said to be the only one that has a stable price from time to time.
so I don't hesitate at all.

Backed by something is always good to the community who believes more in the company due to the potential it has because populous has already built a lot of trust in the market which helps them to gain more trust by backing gold with new purchases.
Activity: 910
Merit: 525

Activity: 569
Merit: 250
In my opinion, it's very risky to backed any coin by gold nowadays. gold price isn't a stable at this time.
And we know that the gold will always keep its value and that will never get big volatility. The gold already exists from a long time ago and it's still having the price. a coin that backed by the gold will become an interesting thing to see that.

After you bought XAUP you will see it in your wallet and you can send it, if needed, to an ERC-1255 compatible external wallet(may better to wait before sending it to an external ERC-1155 wallet until it is confirmed by the wallet-vendor that XAUP ERC-1155 is supported).

Stability is relative, but even for gold you can say that it goes through quite volatile times every now and then.

But still can't compare to btc for instance, i don't even see the point of argument in this idea, i personally think the ppt team have made a great choice to back XAUp with Gold rather than any other currency,
Maybe if other tokens/coin where pegged in other currency/commodity from the beginning other than btc, we won't be experiencing such high level of volatility and instability in price.

Of course you cannot compare it to btc. Btc is a global phenomenon with ultra fast options to trade it. When gold got started as a medium of exchange everything was different, and yet I am sure some people were really really skeptical of gold similar to how people today are skeptical of btc.

Skepticism is one thing, price fluctuation is another, it's okey for people to be skeptic about a thing because of ignorance about it but having to deal with a constant instability in price is not what most people are willing to handle, the fear of losing it all in one instance is not a welcoming idea.
And this is why i don't see btc as a store of value, just my opinion.
Activity: 798
Merit: 256

Not stable Huh You’re probably kidding and haven’t looked at the gold chart for a long time. For many years, the price of gold goes between 1200-1400 dollars. Compared to gold, the stock market is a place where there is no stability at all and the course flies here and there.

Following its logic, Bitcoin like other altcoins does not have the stable price, so you should not support "BTC and altcoins" due to the price risk being unstable?

Populous XAUP Token belongs to the class of stable coins for sure. It is not bound to USD or other fiat currency, it is bound to the physical price of one ounce of Gold, physical Gold was always the ultimate currency of last resort if anything else fails.
Fiat stable coins by definition will be always loss value per year because of systemic inflation. Gold will change in market-value but over the years get more value as it is not inflated like fiat.
Did you talk to any exchanges for listing?

Would be great, as of now it is not known, for sure it will be on P.DEX (Populous Distributed Exchange).
Possible it could be listed on other exchanges in the future as this token is ERC-1255 compatible. It would make it a little bit easier to buy it.
As of now Populous is the market maker and garanties buy back at same price as of one ounce of Gold at delivery time.
Activity: 1204

Following its logic, Bitcoin like other altcoins does not have the stable price, so you should not support "BTC and altcoins" due to the price risk being unstable?
Activity: 147
Merit: 4

lol, gold is pretty stable and silver too overall immensely stable compared to BTC. i wonder if a xagp token will be created post launch of xaup?
Activity: 882
Merit: 102
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

Stability is relative, but even for gold you can say that it goes through quite volatile times every now and then.

But still can't compare to btc for instance, i don't even see the point of argument in this idea, i personally think the ppt team have made a great choice to back XAUp with Gold rather than any other currency,
Maybe if other tokens/coin where pegged in other currency/commodity from the beginning other than btc, we won't be experiencing such high level of volatility and instability in price.

Of course you cannot compare it to btc. Btc is a global phenomenon with ultra fast options to trade it. When gold got started as a medium of exchange everything was different, and yet I am sure some people were really really skeptical of gold similar to how people today are skeptical of btc.
Activity: 462

wow your explanation is very clear and immediately explains why XAUp can be this good.
I can immediately be sure of this project

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

Pages:
Jump to: