Author

Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT - page 223. (Read 277213 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
I WAS HACEKD !!!!

I locked in 20 im ago into the new EtherDelta site. I lost 500 Populos and 32000 MTH Token and 6 Ether.....

https://etherdelta.com ?
Activity: 305
Merit: 105
I WAS HACEKD !!!!

I locked  20 imin ago into the new EtherDelta site. I lost 500 Populos and 32000 MTH Token and 6 Ether.....

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
I also believe it's worth to buy more and hold this coin this is really cheap at the moment. When beta version will get released than price will be skyrocket I think $100 we will see that is worth to keep faith in this team.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
I got the munchies again and bought another 75 PPT, slowly and steadily getting to my goal. I hope to get to 1k PPT before the Beta rolls out in November. This actually has been quite a stable token considering the crash we had in crypto a few days back. It's true PPT isn't get rich quick but its get rich at some time in the near future, probably in 2018 and beyond.

75 PPT?  That's peanuts Cheesy

I think everyone should buy at least 1000 PPT right now while it's cheap. Their luck won't last forever, the price won't be this cheap forever.

Everybody has different circumstances, I'm sure she would buy more if she could. To say that's peanuts is a bit offensive for people who maybe cannot afford to spend more, but I'm sure you didn't mean it that way.  Wink

I have 760 so far and am trying every few days to buy what I can. I don't have a regular job except for Crypto so I am doing my best. I wish I could be a whale like some of you but I am just a little fish, but at least I am trying. I am a 51 year old lady and maybe not as sprightly as you younglings lol. I am doing my best Smiley

A CryptoLAdy yeea Wink 760? You're doing great! That PPT  will be worth it in the near future!  Don't lose that attitude, you rock!
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
Yeah I just woke up to find ED gone, that was a shocker. I had bought another lot of PPT there last night as well. I took some out but I think some was still on it before it died. That's going to piss off a hell of a lot of whales who have tons of PPT and other coins.

How to remove your tokens if this helps:

Withdrawing from EtherDelta using myetherwallet

First 4 requirements

The EtherDelta contract address 0x8d12A197cB00D4747a1fe03395095ce2A5CC6819 .
      The EtherDelta contract ABI, found on the etherscan page of the contract here https://etherscan.io/address/0x8d12a197cb00d4747a1fe03395095ce2a5cc6819#code .
      The address of the token contract. Found on etherscan or by clicking the token name in the token dropdown next to help. (use 0 as the address for ETH)
      Your own wallet address and private key

Interacting with the contract

Go to myetherwallet and click the contracts tab.
      Double check to make sure it is the real site and not a scam copy.
      Paste the contract address and abi and click access.
      You can now use the 'select a function' dropdown

Gettting your balance in wei units

Select 'balanceOf' and enter the token address and your wallet address and click Read.
      This gives you how much you have in EtherDelta, in wei (so with a lot of zeros). Copy this number somewhere.
      If you don't want to withdraw the full amount, you will need to reduce the balance copied above.

Withdrawing tokens to your wallet

Select 'withdrawToken' and enter the token address and the amount you just copied.
      Unlock your wallet with your private key, click write and accept the transaction.

Withdrawing ETH to your wallet

Select 'withdraw' and enter the amount you just copied.
      Unlock your wallet with your private key, click write and accept the transaction
etherscan.io
Ethereum Account 0x8d12a197cb00d4747a1fe03395095ce2a5cc6819 Info
The Ethereum BlockChain Explorer, API and Analytics Platform

Thanks for the step. But when I am trying to withdraw my tokens from there it keeps telling me you need .01 ETH for transferring tokens even though i have more ETH than that.

Edit: Just found out on twitter that they moved their website to a new link https://etherdelta.com/#PPT-ETH
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Yeah I just woke up to find ED gone, that was a shocker. I had bought another lot of PPT there last night as well. I took some out but I think some was still on it before it died. That's going to piss off a hell of a lot of whales who have tons of PPT and other coins.

How to remove your tokens if this helps:

Withdrawing from EtherDelta using myetherwallet

First 4 requirements

The EtherDelta contract address 0x8d12A197cB00D4747a1fe03395095ce2A5CC6819 .
      The EtherDelta contract ABI, found on the etherscan page of the contract here https://etherscan.io/address/0x8d12a197cb00d4747a1fe03395095ce2a5cc6819#code .
      The address of the token contract. Found on etherscan or by clicking the token name in the token dropdown next to help. (use 0 as the address for ETH)
      Your own wallet address and private key

Interacting with the contract

Go to myetherwallet and click the contracts tab.
      Double check to make sure it is the real site and not a scam copy.
      Paste the contract address and abi and click access.
      You can now use the 'select a function' dropdown

Gettting your balance in wei units

Select 'balanceOf' and enter the token address and your wallet address and click Read.
      This gives you how much you have in EtherDelta, in wei (so with a lot of zeros). Copy this number somewhere.
      If you don't want to withdraw the full amount, you will need to reduce the balance copied above.

Withdrawing tokens to your wallet

Select 'withdrawToken' and enter the token address and the amount you just copied.
      Unlock your wallet with your private key, click write and accept the transaction.

Withdrawing ETH to your wallet

Select 'withdraw' and enter the amount you just copied.
      Unlock your wallet with your private key, click write and accept the transaction
etherscan.io
Ethereum Account 0x8d12a197cb00d4747a1fe03395095ce2a5cc6819 Info
The Ethereum BlockChain Explorer, API and Analytics Platform
Activity: 311
The
The price has quickly grown and will fall for a long time, I regret buying

Stop spreading FUD, what do you know about the Populous platform or it's potential?

I know that my investments are displayed in red, buy high sell low

Buy and hold is the strategy that we the community follow. The beta has not been released yet, I suggest waiting to see how well your PPT is doing.

Hey dev, I've sent an e-mail about my bounty, would appreciate if you take a look at it. Thanks!

Didn't get it, What is it for? If it is a blog bounty then reply to the email you original sent submitting it during the campaign. That will provide a proof of time stamp. [email protected]

I'm on the original signature bounty list. Am I elegible for bounty? Thanks
legendary
I got the munchies again and bought another 75 PPT, slowly and steadily getting to my goal. I hope to get to 1k PPT before the Beta rolls out in November. This actually has been quite a stable token considering the crash we had in crypto a few days back. It's true PPT isn't get rich quick but its get rich at some time in the near future, probably in 2018 and beyond.

I think everyone should buy at least 1000 PPT right now while it's cheap. Their luck won't last forever, the price won't be this cheap forever.

Everybody has different circumstances, I'm sure she would buy more if she could. To say that's peanuts is a bit offensive for people who maybe cannot afford to spend more, but I'm sure you didn't mean it that way.  Wink

I have 760 so far and am trying every few days to buy what I can. I don't have a regular job except for Crypto so I am doing my best. I wish I could be a whale like some of you but I am just a little fish, but at least I am trying. I am a 51 year old lady and maybe not as sprightly as you younglings lol. I am doing my best Smiley
Activity: 294

legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054

75 PPT?  That's peanuts Cheesy

75 PPT still is big when price goes more than $50. but i think it will take a year before this will happen. if qiwoman hold it that long, then he'd be one of the proud holder of a token that is worth holding. i might just be keeping mine too, i don't have much since i only got these from bounties but learning it grew this big, i guess this is worth keeping too. 
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
I'm almost 90% in on ppt holding nearly 2k tokens. Wish it was 4 or 5k tho
Activity: 714
Merit: 251

legendary
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
If you're seriously worried about your investment at this early of a stage you either...

A.) Invested more than you could afford

-or-

B.) Have a limited mental capacity

Stop looking at the price every 5 minutes, and realize this isn't a get rich quick overnight project.  Good things take time, keep your hodl hand strong. 
Activity: 247
Merit: 100
More of good exchanges mean more in PPT volume on cryptocurrency marketing Hitbtc,Liqui and Livecoin are good but should PPT consider Bittrex,cryptopia etc.. too.

PPT is great altcoin and good project PPT will be put in bittrex later. Just waiting
We will see PPT in many exchanges later. Give a little time dev to working on this. Glad to hear volume PPT is always increase on exchanges

Volume is growing today. This makes me happy Grin
Right. PPT is on the run. Thanks to the Dev for their good work.
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
More of good exchanges mean more in PPT volume on cryptocurrency marketing Hitbtc,Liqui and Livecoin are good but should PPT consider Bittrex,cryptopia etc.. too.

PPT is great altcoin and good project PPT will be put in bittrex later. Just waiting
We will see PPT in many exchanges later. Give a little time dev to working on this. Glad to hear volume PPT is always increase on exchanges

Volume is growing today. This makes me happy Grin
Activity: 280
Merit: 112
https://i.imgur.com/nDGTBjp.png
The price has quickly grown and will fall for a long time, I regret buying

Stop spreading FUD, what do you know about the Populous platform or it's potential?

I know that my investments are displayed in red, buy high sell low

Buy and hold is the strategy that we the community follow. The beta has not been released yet, I suggest waiting to see how well your PPT is doing.

Hey dev, I've sent an e-mail about my bounty, would appreciate if you take a look at it. Thanks!

Didn't get it, What is it for? If it is a blog bounty then reply to the email you original sent submitting it during the campaign. That will provide a proof of time stamp. [email protected]
Activity: 1344
Merit: 576

Activity: 168
Merit: 11
PPT is really doing great. Price is stable and a lot of thing are coming. HitBTC is a great exchange and others will follow soon, because there will be a nice trading volume. After the Beta release we are going to 20$.
Activity: 650
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
Jump to: