Author

Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT - page 220. (Read 277213 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
We are all waiting. Bitpopulous twitter says ant day. I have also tried to contact hitbtc through Twitter.  I haven't gotten a response

Ok thank you. Hope that will be soon. I wait all the time, this makes me ill already Cheesy
Activity: 14
We are all waiting. Bitpopulous twitter says ant day. I have also tried to contact hitbtc through Twitter.  I haven't gotten a response

#SALT
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Activity: 4
Any news about the HitBTC adding? Shouldn´t it happen already?
Good for you, do you want a cookie or something?
Everything is struggling right now. When the market recovers and populous vets on other changes your gonna wish you didn't sell out

Lol yeah we shall see, I can buy 600 more PPT with the same money I got when I sold PPT weeks ago
Everything is struggling right now. When the market recovers and populous vets on other changes your gonna wish you didn't sell out
RIP to anyone who did not buy PPT during the ICO, it's been a continuous downward trend for weeks. Glad I sold all my PPT at the spike on August 18th, can almost buy 100% more right now at the current price  Grin this is a bad investment right now but may revisit when the beta is released.  Roll Eyes
Whoa what a costly mistake fuck
Activity: 26
Yet another shining example of why you have to be SUPER careful using EtherDelta or you can end up making those mistakes.

RIP that guys Eth

this is nothing compared to the guy who sold 230 eth for ~0.01ppt
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
You can not stop the flow of these misinformation and baseless accusation in any project. People those know things and can understand the projects will never pay attention to these people who have nothing but are on mission to take advantage of small investors who really sell cheap to these paid trolls.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
The people who are quietly accumulating the cheap PPT amidst all the shit storms and FUDDING will apparently be the long term gainers in the end. All the whales are long term hoarders and accumulators who pounce and win on the panic mode of impatient and inexperienced traders.  Grin Grin I ain't a whale but now and then I chew on some cheap PPT for good measure, whenever I have a little spare change to throw in.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
It isn't hard to realize the potential of this token and business model's demand by seeing the market valuation of PPT even without working usage yet it is still at x10 of its selling price. We should expect other x10 once the project is fully functional and start invoice trading in coming months.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
i have heard rumors that PPT will be listed on Bittrex  Grin

where you heard that rumor? any source? if it not just a rumor will be good for populous if can listed on bittrex
I heard traders on Poloniex chatbox talking about it, they said that it will be on both Bitrex and Poloniex soon.

I am excited now.

Did nobody warn you to never trust what you hear from a trollbox Grin Having said that, I hope it's true, and just got me some more just in case  Cheesy

yeah, i agree.. these people might only be wanting to hype PPT to increase demand.
we can only sure about these rumors if the team will release statement about this matter.
Activity: 560
At this point it is confirmed that Ether Delta is a joke.  Look how .5 ETH for 5 PPT affects the price by making it triple.  I expect the price to start dropping as trading volume is going to evaporate.  There are so many shitcoins on Bittrex; it is a bit puzzling why a strong token like PPT can't get listed.
Activity: 294

where you heard that rumor? any source? if it not just a rumor will be good for populous if can listed on bittrex
I heard traders on Poloniex chatbox talking about it, they said that it will be on both Bitrex and Poloniex soon.

I am excited now.

Did nobody warn you to never trust what you hear from a trollbox Grin Having said that, I hope it's true, and just got me some more just in case  Cheesy
Activity: 125

I am excited now.
This sort of shit happens all the time on etherdelta. Super high buys, much higher than the market price. I do believe it's a few whales manipulating the market and they are preying on the people who are inexperienced and that have weak hands. The only way to avoid this is to just hold your ppt tokens. I believe that most of us are doing this, but those who don't have a chance to get fucked.

@populous world we have to be on a different exchange very soon
Activity: 546
Active Trading on EPIC5k and Spectre.Ai
Yet another shining example of why you have to be SUPER careful using EtherDelta or you can end up making those mistakes.

RIP that guys Eth
Activity: 650
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
Obviously someone was willing to pay 0.1 ETH per PPT token, see (in the middle):

Price should stay at that level. ;-)

Myabe someone placed this buy by mistake in fact Etherdelta is little complicate for new users. In future when this platform will be functional than we could see the price on this level but right now it's not possible to stay at this level.
Or that someone wants to play at a PPT price, to cause confusion in the PPT market and falling price to a low level of a buy is in the market.
Jump to: