Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT - page 29. (Read 277192 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Page 81, post 1616

I understand why the price fell from $70+, but why did it go up so high so fast?
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
When will Populous invoice discounting platform go live?
It's in beta version for several months now. If I'm not mistaken, beta version went live in April this year which means 5 months ago.
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 2353
Here's a quote from this forum about thirteen months ago: 

"Man I can't even imagine $400 per PPT and making 4% monthly on the total value in invoice buying.....There will definitely have to be a "Populous Cruise" arranged for us all to celebrate "quitting our jobs" and meeting everyone if this works out."
Where?
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
This is probably bottom because of coming news for cryptocurrencies can be predicted. I have loaded up my wallet with PPt tokens once again after long time. There has been significant advancement which I have followed using twitter but my main purpose is to hold them in personal wallet. I do think time is reaching fast for new rally which will cause of rallies bigger than last year.
Activity: 178
Merit: 16
I really hope there will be mcuh more invoices to buy in the next time. But the good thing is, everything is working very well. It seems like we only need more invoices.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
everything is up except ppt. says enough.
What happen yesterday was just a pump of XRP, it's not really for the entire market.
I believe we need to see a pump of bitcoin or ETH in order for PPT to rise as well, but it's always good to see an organic rise at our own time.
Activity: 280
Merit: 112
https://i.imgur.com/nDGTBjp.png
Three invoices we sold on the Populous World invoice platform yesterday with a combined invoice value of over £530k.

The new invoice sold was from our newest invoice seller, Hyman Capital. Hyman Capital Group is a boutique merchant bank and business consultancy.

Hyman Capital comprises three distinct offerings. Through their Fund Raising Services, they offer deal structuring, refinancing and debt advisory support. They also assist businesses looking to access funding from the Enterprise and Seed Enterprise Investment schemes.

For more information on our latest invoice seller, you can visit their website at https://www.hymancapital.com/
Activity: 40
Here's a quote from this forum about thirteen months ago: 

"Man I can't even imagine $400 per PPT and making 4% monthly on the total value in invoice buying.....There will definitely have to be a "Populous Cruise" arranged for us all to celebrate "quitting our jobs" and meeting everyone if this works out."
Activity: 492
Merit: 251
everything is up except ppt. says enough.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
The main purpose of Business Intelligence(BI) and data analysis tools in an organisation is to help corporate executives, business managers and other operational workers make better and more informed business decisions. Companies also use BI to cut costs, identify new business opportunities, and spot inefficient business processes ripe for re-engineering.

https://medium.com/populous-world/business-intelligence-for-a-thriving-business-6f10a3a9635b

Good message and hopefully it can make investors optimistic about the future of PPT.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 101
For the first time Latoken exchange became the biggest contributor in the POPULOUS  trading because it contributed more than 30% of the total today trading volume.

https://wallet.latoken.com/market/Crypto/ETH/PPT-ETH
Activity: 1
I have been following this Coin for quiet a while.

a lot of FUD related to the founder's previous conviction and sentence in relation to fraud by deception. While this is a bad record, it was back in 2008, and not supporting this coin, seeling all your hodlings of PPT, or criticizing it on the sole basis that he had been a convict is equivalent of giving the guy a life sentence and never give him a chance again. many of us have been bad kids and eventually grown out of it, so I think this is more  an uneducated decision (sometimes fed by racism as the founder is of an ethnic minority) which makes it unfair.

Speaking of the above, there is an article published on a public London paper about him and his identical twin brothers, their former ties with gangs and how they turned their life around after maturing up:

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/100m-twins-from-south-london-created-cryptocurrency-in-mums-kitchen-a3937671.html

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Gradually the PPT price continues to improve, I hope there will be a big surprise at the end of the year so that the PPT price can skyrocket and return to the right track.
we dont need to wait for the end of the year. Populous dev confirm that this month he would lunch Dex. So after the Dex lunch easily populous price would be skyrocket that i strongly believe.

In bear market this could lead you to big disappointment no need to show that kind of behavior I think only realistic approach is good option. I hope so there is chance to show good performance but it will be impossible to gain this level with current is very hard task.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
Gradually the PPT price continues to improve, I hope there will be a big surprise at the end of the year so that the PPT price can skyrocket and return to the right track.
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
What is good thing about current price this is safe buying range where you can be sure of good profit. In worst case scenario it may drop little bit but bounce back will bring the price back at this floor. People were having courage when price were more volatile and now when chances of loss are very less and profit are very high many are double minded.
Activity: 36
Populous World are pleased to announce that deposits are now open on LAToken and trading will be live from the 12th September 2018.

https://medium.com/@BitPopulous/pxt-now-listed-on-la-token-e1ad262da629
Good news at all. but why the price of PPT coin dumping like that!! I think because of the current market price. I am trying to collect more PPT at this stage Smiley I am a strong supporter of this project.

All of the alt coin market is bearish.
Merit: 529
Student Coin
Populous World are pleased to announce that deposits are now open on LAToken and trading will be live from the 12th September 2018.

https://medium.com/@BitPopulous/pxt-now-listed-on-la-token-e1ad262da629
There is no stopping Populous, the new addition of exchange is good because LATOKEN is one of the fast growing exchange in crypto.
With the daily volume $26,331,412 USD as of this writing, it's a good help to spread adoption and of course to increase the value.

We are pretty much listed on all the best exchanges and now all they need some pretty good partnerships on the project.
From $64 to the current price which is $3.38, that's a huge fall, one of the reason is good exchange because because of the good liquidity
people can dump anytime they want. But look at the market now, it seems like pretty all coins are already in dip so news on partnerships or whatever
development they will announce would certainly bring us back to the top.
Activity: 569
Merit: 10
Hopefully PPT can return to the right track, I buy when the price is more than $ 30 or more than 400k satoshi, and now the price is not more than 60k satoshi, I think that waiting for profit is better than cut loss.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
Whatever happens I think the end result is the market price, if the price rises and is profitable, of course this is good for me, I don't really care about 10 or 20 more years, the important thing is the price must go up.

All users certainly hope that, what happens with Populous is the effect of the market dropping, lots of coins and tokens that move to zero so we must always follow the latest news updates.
Merit: 10
Whatever happens I think the end result is the market price, if the price rises and is profitable, of course this is good for me, I don't really care about 10 or 20 more years, the important thing is the price must go up.
Pages:
Jump to: