Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT - page 26. (Read 277192 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 252
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Any idea how long will take to get the platform back up and running coz when I am trying to log in (https://beta.populous.world/login) I am getting 502 bad gateway error.
From twitter: https://twitter.com/BitPopulous/status/1061951247102685184

Happy Monday Populites!

A quick update: Our invoice financing platform will temporarily be going down for updates, from 12:00 PM GMT.

We will keep you updated on when the platform is back online!
I told yall to sell at $50 ... and at $70 .. and then at $30, and then at $20 .... poor fuckers... hope you learned a nice lesson about hodling

People are greedy they don't care about honest advice Grin by the way you are not aware of the whole market all projects are suffering from the same condition. This is not fault of this project I hope it will back very soon.
We don't sell because we want more, that's how greedy we are and now we should accept the consequence of our decision.
I will not say that it's a wrong decision if we still believe that in the long run we will recover and will reach another ATH, only time could tell
and I hope when that time comes, we are still holding.

Even in the long run I think it's quite hard to break the ATH (around $80) we got during last bull run.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
I told yall to sell at $50 ... and at $70 .. and then at $30, and then at $20 .... poor fuckers... hope you learned a nice lesson about hodling

People are greedy they don't care about honest advice Grin by the way you are not aware of the whole market all projects are suffering from the same condition. This is not fault of this project I hope it will back very soon.
We don't sell because we want more, that's how greedy we are and now we should accept the consequence of our decision.
I will not say that it's a wrong decision if we still believe that in the long run we will recover and will reach another ATH, only time could tell
and I hope when that time comes, we are still holding.
I received an email from a weird address claiming that PPT team is running an airdrop campaign its fake right?

You can confirm whether this info is fake or not, by visiting their twitter headline (page).

Avoid that kind of email who claims about giveaway at this stage they can't afford to run such kind of promo. This is attempt to scam people to steal their money it is confirmed.

Yea that was definitely a scam because as soon as I opened the linked they were asking for the private key of my wallet lol.
Activity: 952
Merit: 251

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
I received an email from a weird address claiming that PPT team is running an airdrop campaign its fake right?

You can confirm whether this info is fake or not, by visiting their twitter headline (page).

Avoid that kind of email who claims about giveaway at this stage they can't afford to run such kind of promo. This is attempt to scam people to steal their money it is confirmed.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10

Awesome news! This partnership is really a big one. If all goes well we might see a good price movement in a near future.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 276

Very important news and it is immediately evident that the price is rising.
This level of people just do not come their advice almost always give the result not only in the development but also in the capitalization of the project.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 511
Student Coin
While we are holding very good levels in price, large volumes and huge money buy back immediately when price go to any sharp fall. Everything looks as if large investors are accumulating tokens on their wallets. Something similar was at the very beginning(after ico)before a sharp price rising.
That's right, smart investors know their thing, price drop more than 10 times from its ICO price so it's a good price now .
I don't think it will ever drop lower than $3, people who have been holding will not sell that low, let's wait for the next great pump.

In general, even at such price around 3$, which is now on the exchange in dollars, the profit is more than 10 times from ico. On the eth more than 5 times. So, the first investors, especially those who bought in preico with bonuses, have already received a big profit.
But I think at the expense of rising prices are still ahead of work projects when the market grows always grow from my trading experience.
You have a point but adoption needs to benefit everyone who invested and not only the early investors.
Early investors makes money with this project because they are willing to hold and I think most of them are still holding now, the price now is over $3, for me it's not good because it way lower compared to its ATH and I believe most investors bought at the higher price.
Activity: 112
While we are holding very good levels in price, large volumes and huge money buy back immediately when price go to any sharp fall. Everything looks as if large investors are accumulating tokens on their wallets. Something similar was at the very beginning(after ico)before a sharp price rising.
That's right, smart investors know their thing, price drop more than 10 times from its ICO price so it's a good price now .
I don't think it will ever drop lower than $3, people who have been holding will not sell that low, let's wait for the next great pump.

In general, even at such price around 3$, which is now on the exchange in dollars, the profit is more than 10 times from ico. On the eth more than 5 times. So, the first investors, especially those who bought in preico with bonuses, have already received a big profit.
But I think at the expense of rising prices are still ahead of work projects when the market grows always grow from my trading experience.
How much PPT tokens in pre-ICO with bonuses?
Nice to see that populous is recovering, this token is getting better.
Activity: 30

How much PPT tokens in pre-ICO with bonuses?
Activity: 656
Merit: 250
Im a supporter of PPT since ICO and Im totally disappointed by the current price right now fortunately almost 90% of my PPT tokens bought from ICO are already sold last January and have managed to saved some of it for holding and hoping for another good run.

Student Coin
Pages:
Jump to: