Author

Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT - page 297. (Read 277212 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 251
This is not advice to buy or sell or do or do notring. Its only my personal view:

I thing Mike exactly understand the potential, he is exactly saying what I thing and what I already told here since the ICO times "PPT will be used to buy Invoices - for this PPT must be much higher" I dont do the math here because its wasted time people understand whats behind it or not. More calculation will not help.
I keep my ICO PPT for investing in Invoices to generate passiv income. At the dip I bought more PPT this will be used for trading the waves. Happy PPT welcome in the Invoice-Trader Club.  Cool Grin

Expect 0,006-0,008 was the low, my projections see now a strong upside reversal and extension of the price beyound this
I completely agree.
If people can invest their PPT into invoices and make, what was it, 40% annually? How will this not be in major demand? How is this not a superior passive income option to almost every alternative?
I absolutely LOADED up sub .01. I think in a few months I will wish I had sold my kids and bought more.

I think we will see many more rollercoasters before the price goes up.

I expect the price to hit 0.005 again, the demand isn't that strong now.
Activity: 476
This is not advice to buy or sell or do or do notring. Its only my personal view:

I thing Mike exactly understand the potential, he is exactly saying what I thing and what I already told here since the ICO times "PPT will be used to buy Invoices - for this PPT must be much higher" I dont do the math here because its wasted time people understand whats behind it or not. More calculation will not help.
I keep my ICO PPT for investing in Invoices to generate passiv income. At the dip I bought more PPT this will be used for trading the waves. Happy PPT welcome in the Invoice-Trader Club.  Cool Grin

Expect 0,006-0,008 was the low, my projections see now a strong upside reversal and extension of the price beyound this
I completely agree.
If people can invest their PPT into invoices and make, what was it, 40% annually? How will this not be in major demand? How is this not a superior passive income option to almost every alternative?
I absolutely LOADED up sub .01. I think in a few months I will wish I had sold my kids and bought more.
Activity: 305
Merit: 105
I made a big mistake in ppt tokens. I bought some ppt for 0.024 ether, and the price is around 0.008 ether now. What should I do? Your opinions?

Will ppt get on real exchanges like bittrex?

Go and inform as much as possible about Populous and you will be able to sleep much better once you understand what you are holding!
Watching Mike´s videos about Populous will lift up your mood https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCylniy2Iluo0PxCZFxmyBhA?spfreload=10

How authoritative is the opinion of Mike relatively to Populus? Who is he? Did he make a lot of profit on cryptocurrencies?

He explains people what projects are about and what potential they have. With that given information and other sources of the www you learn and after you can make your own opinion.
I would highly recommend his channel.

PS: He also told he expect the Invoice trading platform to go alive in September, well this is not far away.

Expect 0,006-0,008 was the low, my projections see now a strong upside reversal and extension of the price beyound this.

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
I made a big mistake in ppt tokens. I bought some ppt for 0.024 ether, and the price is around 0.008 ether now. What should I do? Your opinions?

Go and inform as much as possible about Populous and you will be able to sleep much better once you understand what you are holding!
Watching Mike´s videos about Populous will lift up your mood https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCylniy2Iluo0PxCZFxmyBhA?spfreload=10

How authoritative is the opinion of Mike relatively to Populus? Who is he? Did he make a lot of profit on cryptocurrencies?

He explains people what projects are about and what potential they have. With that given information and other sources of the www you learn and after you can make your own opinion.
I would highly recommend his channel.

BTW I bet Reggie M., Populous team or Pillar team would love to get him in their team.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
I have long term plans for the token so I sold at high and bought back at lower and now I am not going to touch those for few months. It is time to let the free tokens got through this transaction to sleep in wallet to grow well. PPT is still very good and will be up but now need updates and start usage of the platform.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250

Activity: 46

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
every time I opened my ether wallet PPT token balance disappear , and i had to add PPT information in custom token again?

I have the same problem, all custom token information cannot be updated, just blanked  field near the token symbol. I see this problem from time to time. Maybe this is because of overall ethereum network congestion.

The issue have been resolved now, it doesn't disappear, if you move the mouse over the tokens name the amount of tokens in your wallet will be displayed. I think MEW need to upgrade their application to meet the demand.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
I bought 50k PPT and I will hold it when reach to 50$ in next year. bravooo Smiley

NICE! Congrats, may you and your family .. Live free and enjoy your new found wealth! Vacation twice a month.. Is my goal  Grin
Activity: 490
Merit: 500

my opinions is you should keep hold it until the price increase but ofcourse need more times,
Activity: 19

Activity: 650
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
every time I opened my ether wallet PPT token balance disappear , and i had to add PPT information in custom token again?

I have the same problem, all custom token information cannot be updated, just blanked  field near the token symbol. I see this problem from time to time. Maybe this is because of overall ethereum network congestion.
I wonder why not POPULOUS development deploy PPT toke like this? why not deploy PPT as Mobilego,Time and Humanq tokens?
Activity: 17
sir , i until now not receive token ,  anyone can help me?

Did you get this figured out?  You have to send them another transaction for 0 ETH.  Instructions are on their website.
Activity: 714
I think price is going to 0.02 ETH soon, I am excited!  Smiley
Activity: 115
Merit: 100
I bought 50k PPT and I will hold it when reach to 50$ in next year. bravooo Smiley
Activity: 220
Merit: 100
price going up, brace yourselves  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
Announce says ICO is closed, but it wasn't suppose to be today ?
When does it open ?

Can someone answer me please ? Even if my question is stupid :/

All coins got sold during Pre-ICO that is the reason a lot of people lost the opportunity to buy this coin at low price during this round. Now you have chance to buy from Etherdelta before a big release out than price will skyrocket.
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
Current price should be a buying opportunity to add even though hard to know the final bottom.
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
Price for each PPT is still at X6.5 time from ICO but seeing where it was few days ago it is cheaper to grab some. Team behind this project is not only active but also very efficient and soon it will start being used. I will keep buy slowly and holding for some time to let the project be mature.
Activity: 574

Jump to: