Author

Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT - page 298. (Read 277212 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Cheap, Cheap tokens all over, there are alot of token sin the market now that are below their ICO price, see how fast things can change, we are now in the buyers market and any serious investors will be doubling up on his stake
Activity: 650
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
every time I opened my ether wallet PPT token balance disappear , and i had to add PPT information in custom token again?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain
You certainly don't have a clue, and saying that I probably deserved to be hacked is a really fucked up thing to say. You win dick of the year competition. Well done.

Even if I eventually figured out what might be the clue, I definitely will refrain from telling you after the way you make yourself a shithead.
The Foot In Mouth trophy goes to you.
Activity: 123
Merit: 100
You were not hacked.
You just fell for a phishing scam.
You did click on FAKE MEW sites, particularly these ones @ myetherwaillet and myetherwalliet.

For you to say this shit, when you don't have a clue how it happened either, shows how much of a cock you obviously are, and likewise, I have zero sympathy should something similar happen to you. You should be more careful what you say, karma might just come and fuck up your shit too.

Asshole, even if I don't have a clue doesn't mean I am an idiot.
Watch your fucked up attitude.

You should be more careful what you say...

Practice what you yourself preach, scum.

You certainly don't have a clue, and saying that I probably deserved to be hacked is a really fucked up thing to say. You win dick of the year competition. Well done.
You were not hacked.
You did click on FAKE MEW sites, particularly these ones @ myetherwaillet and myetherwalliet.

For you to say this shit, when you don't have a clue how it happened either, shows how much of a cock you obviously are, and likewise, I have zero sympathy should something similar happen to you. You should be more careful what you say, karma might just come and fuck up your shit too.

Asshole, even if I don't have a clue doesn't mean I am an idiot.
Watch your fucked up attitude.

You should be more careful what you say...

Practice what you yourself preach, scum.
I was hacked and had all of my PPT stolen from my MEW account, just over 24 hours after having received them from the Pre-Ico contract address. & no, I don't click any fake MEW sites or phishing links - I have since had my computer checked out thoroughly by 3 crypto security experts, where no trace of accessing anything other than the official mew site, or anything else dodgy was found, and my Mac is clear of any Malware. Spyware or RATS.  

You were not hacked.

No I didn't you idiot. I have had my computer double and triple checked for all links accessed from my computer, and the only MEW related link I have accessed is the official one, so really, you don't know what you're talking about.

A person of your fucking attitude most probably deserves to be hacked and deserves zero sympathy.

You were not hacked.

Activity: 305
Merit: 105
Announce says ICO is closed, but it wasn't suppose to be today ?
When does it open ?

Can someone answer me please ? Even if my question is stupid :/

it was already closed in pre-ico phase, they have achieved their target long time ago

You can buy today cheap at EherDelta
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
When does it open ?

it was already closed in pre-ico phase, they have achieved their target long time ago
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
When does it open ?

copper member
Activity: 1078
Merit: 562
Hey DEV, tell when the coin will reach the normal exchange? Bitrex or even Liqui?
I was hacked and had all of my PPT stolen from my MEW account, just over 24 hours after having received them from the Pre-Ico contract address. & no, I don't click any fake MEW sites or phishing links - I have since had my computer checked out thoroughly by 3 crypto security experts, where no trace of accessing anything other than the official mew site, or anything else dodgy was found, and my Mac is clear of any Malware. Spyware or RATS.  

You were not hacked.

No I didn't you idiot. I have had my computer double and triple checked for all links accessed from my computer, and the only MEW related link I have accessed is the official one, so really, you don't know what you're talking about.

A person of your fucking attitude most probably deserves to be hacked and deserves zero sympathy.
Activity: 247
I feel like the PPT price is going to 0.02 ETH soon, just wait for it  Cheesy

Might hit .002 before .02
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
I feel like the PPT price is going to 0.02 ETH soon, just wait for it  Cheesy

You were not hacked.

Activity: 476
Merit: 252
When does it open ?
copper member
Activity: 378
PPT dumm again hemmm..
im waiting for normal price 0.02 eth, go go go  Grin Grin

You were not hacked.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

Yeah this is amazing how cheap it is. Thanks.

This is exactly what mind set they want you to have. Fear... If they have been dumping to scare everyone, I think it failed. Because I want to buy more...  I think anyone who really understands the business model feel's the same way. 3-5 years of rolling the compounding pokens. You have yourself a cash flow that will allow you not to work. This is also somewhat PPT amount dependent.

Looks like all who sold aren't selling anymore.  I just went to etherdelta and supply is dry.  Price definitely rising.

The word going around is that someone hacked another exchange CryptoDAo? and stole all the PPT and were dumping it on EtherDelta as fast was they could. Thats the whale who was dumping .. lol  WTF crazy ?? That's why the price went down...  Must of had a Robin Hood mentality or liquidate as fast as possible before they get caught.  Info came from a few people chatting on Etherdelta.

Berx2000 @Berx2000 00:57
@The_Mag_z_twitter - all PPT from cryptoDao exchange were stolen and are sold here

yes it seems like they were dumping it all here

Myelectricglow@gmail @Operatorstandin_twitter 01:08
@redarmanino not only that, bbut alot of people were victims to phishing emails, fake wallets, etc. All that hot PPT needs to be cashed out.

DodyDay @DodyDay 01:10
@Operatorstandin_twitter Nobody knew the scam artist whale until today.

@DodyDay how do we know who they are?

DodyDay @DodyDay 01:11
The complaints started popping up against CryptoDAO

Setas San @SetasSan_twitter 01:13
now the question is how much they have stole

DodyDay @DodyDay 01:13
@SetasSan_twitter Had to be at least 150,000 PPT...I think.

@DodyDay more likely 15. 000. 000

Berx2000 @Berx2000 01:16
there was 1 dump with 60 000 ppts
in one go

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@thedesignflaw/populous-tokens-ppt-go-missing-from-cryptdao-exchange

* Below is basic article missing the Tweets screen shots that give more info.. Link above

Populous Tokens (PPT) Go Missing From CryptDAO Exchange
yesterday
thedesignflaw25 in cryptocurrency
Dubbed "the next Veriteseum",  Populous (PPT) is an Ethereum-based smart contract invoice and trade finance platform token that has had so many trying to get their hands on it, it never made it out of the pre-ICO phase. In fact the original scheduled ICO date is still days away from this writing. But surprisingly, on July 10, cryptocurrency exchange CryptDAO tweeted that by the next day PPT would be de-listed. An odd move, to put it mildly, that has some scratching their heads and others wondering where their PPT tokens are.

Not surprisingly, however, the first tweeted question was a simple, "Why?"

The answer: "4 PPT made confused".

As you might imagine the responses after that showed some legitimate concern.

As days passed, Twitter followers hammered this post, desperately prodding for information as to the whereabouts of their missing tokens. Unfortunately they have, as of July 14th, not received a response from CryptDAO. The twitter post is littered with calls of "scam."

One fed up victim, Eric Kittell, has even gone so far as to tweet out a link to report the exchange for fraud.

Unfortunately, without any further explanations, tweets, or the refund of BTC/PPT, there is plenty of oxygen in the room for damning theories to bloom. After all, it is rather interesting that such a sought after crypto would be the one that gets de-listed and disappears from user wallets. To add more fuel to that theory, major blocks of PPT were dumped for a low price on EtherDelta recently.

Just another lesson that cryptocurrencies are still very much in the Wild West phase... Keep your head on a swivel and only buy what you can afford to lose.

Article sources:
https://twitter.com/cryptodao/status/884461599897112581
https://twitter.com/ekitel
http://populous.co/populous_the_blockchain_invoice_finance_platform_announces_crowdsale.html
Activity: 650
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
sir , i until now not receive token ,  anyone can help me?
If you using myetherwallet.com , open your wallet go to add custom token and add this info
Code:
         Address:  0xd4fa1460f537bb9085d22c7bccb5dd450ef28e3a
         Token Symbol: PPT
         Decimals: 8
and click save. you will loading your POPULOUS balance.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
I am a big supporter of this populous project but i really wonder where is the CEO and is there any video from him ?

if you join the slack you can speak with the ceo and dev team. i just requested last night from him to be in the next video as the face of the company and he agreed on the next video to make an appearance

they just finished making a video that'll be released soon. he isnt in the video but will hopefully be in the next one
Jump to: