Author

Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT - page 305. (Read 277212 times)

Activity: 1974
Merit: 592
POPULOUS already in https://etherdelta.github.io/#PPT-ETH , good price, so we can start trade now?
Activity: 315
Merit: 250
What is the PPT circulating supply ?
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022
congratz to the Populous team for the awesome trading start.

i still need to receive my bounty payment for the Dutch Whitepaper Translation.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Once the weak hands are out and working version of the platform is out these are going to skyrocket really. I have some tokens and will buy more if I catches cheaper else will be happy to hold my existed tokens. It will make difference and demand is telling everything from now onward where is its potential value going to be.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 506
hello dev i say thank you for payment bounty and i see rate PPT up and up again more every day. it's very amazing
do you have plan to add bittrex or poloniex ?
I was surprise with the value of PPT now, it's trading in Etherdelta but the price was really impressive.
Lucky are those who invested and also those who participated in the bounty program, very generous and hardworking devs.
The price of this token is really impressive, yes its in Etheredelta. If Im aware of this before for sure I will invest in this ICO. Congratulations for those who received their bounties on this campaign.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
With metamask you will be able to receive your tokens.
Did you send 0 (zero) ethereum to the new populous adress to request your new tokens already?

No I didn't...wasn't aware I had to??? So its on their website? I send 0 ETH and then receive tokens? How long does receiving take? Would like to trade some on EtherDelta!

Watch this video Leo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aO6wW-zwXI

Double-check everything! Check also on the populous homepage but the real one! Dont trust anybody who gives you a link to send tokens. Always check the www-adresses
You should receive them immediately but you also have to ad the new tokenadress to see them

That's makes a little more sense. Thanks! But how come it says that tokens will be transferable 3-4 weeks after token sale ends. Which was the 11th? That means end of this month I can trade? Or could I trade my tokens now??? Thanks
Activity: 46
Did you send 0 (zero) ethereum to the new populous adress to request your new tokens already?

No I didn't...wasn't aware I had to??? So its on their website? I send 0 ETH and then receive tokens? How long does receiving take? Would like to trade some on EtherDelta!

Watch this video Leo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aO6wW-zwXI

Double-check everything! Check also on the populous homepage but the real one! Dont trust anybody who gives you a link to send tokens. Always check the www-adresses
You should receive them immediately but you also have to ad the new tokenadress to see them
Activity: 630
Merit: 262
they who join bounty blog waiting for a month more and participate in support but the turn of successful projects in reject: D if only reject from the beginning of time campaign period may not be disappointed Cheesy  Grin  Grin  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Sir how about the distribution in the Ann translation? I have translated and provided my ether wallet before but it seems that you didnt pay me. Can I ask what's wrong?

Here's my my etherwallet : 0x93E01D10285CaB05D33936058e4A1296B5068D0C
Its for Philippines Translation

Activity: 2926
Merit: 657
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
hello dev i say thank you for payment bounty and i see rate PPT up and up again more every day. it's very amazing
do you have plan to add bittrex or poloniex ?
I was surprise with the value of PPT now, it's trading in Etherdelta but the price was really impressive.
Lucky are those who invested and also those who participated in the bounty program, very generous and hardworking devs.
Activity: 46

Watch this! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aO6wW-zwXI

Double-check better tripple-check every adress! Check adresses with video and with Populous Homepage! But the real one! There are so many fakes at the moment around...

Did anyone get their tokens yet?Huh Anyone was able to transfer to etherdelta?Huh

From what wallet did you buy into the populous ico?

Hey I got it with MetaMask, don't see tokens in my metamask tho. I suppose I have to use etherscan or something to find them. Also are they available right now? Anyone get their tokens. Help. xD
Activity: 36
so the people that invested in the ico got at least 5000 ppt tokens and now are worth or 6 dollars each?
Activity: 541
PPT is a good product. It has good market prospects and huge market. It is likely to change the way many companies operate,maybe many companies try to use it to lower the cost of running a company.
Activity: 303
Merit: 103
PPT will be 100x in a month or so hodl for real gains

i just couldnt belived it hit .08 eth each PPT in etherdelta.. thats so high,  Shocked
Activity: 1820
Merit: 537
Im amaze with this coin it is quiet but when the ICO finish it makes a big noise to the traders .Sadly im not able to join the ride. A great Success for Popolous .
Activity: 336
PPT will be 100x in a month or so hodl for real gains
Activity: 73
Hello Populous,

Today 12.07 Founder & CEO Williams was to be and had a speaking about Populous at FinTechWeek London

We can see a video of this meetup?

https://twitter.com/BitPopulous/status/857645815367643137
Activity: 280
Merit: 112
https://i.imgur.com/nDGTBjp.png
Jump to: