Author

Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT - page 303. (Read 277212 times)

Activity: 127
Merit: 100
Jack
0.03 ETH price here we come, buy buy buy  Cool
Activity: 220
Wow i can triple my money here in 1 trade, what a nice coin  Cheesy
https://etherdelta.github.io/#PPT-ETH

Price will go up to 0.1 ETH in no time, buy while it's cheap  Grin
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
You guys will be kicking yourself in three weeks for not getting in at these prices

Yeah seriously. I got in on the ICO at the min 5 ETH level and have been kicking myself. Now I'm loading up.
Activity: 336
You guys will be kicking yourself in three weeks for not getting in at these prices
Activity: 179
Buying ppt @ 0.01 and price can go up to 0.02 this time, super easy multiply money  Grin
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
token down to 0.009 eth  Cry Cry

Well you've got to admit, this token was overpumped recently and didnt have it's correction while all other altcoins did correct themselves.

So it's not outrageous to think that this coin can go as low as 0.008 before it bounces back.

Not yet. Is many BUY orders on 0.01 price. So maybe its can hold it ...
Whales with huge depisots is a parasites in crypto world..

I have just sold my PPT, and wait until the price hits 0.008, then we shall see if I rebuy around those levels and it will bounce back.

I just made 500$ trading PPT on EtherDelta  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

It's so easy to make money there trading:

https://steemit.com/ethereum/@profitgenerator/becoming-rich-ep-32-made-500usd-in-4-hours
Activity: 305
Merit: 105
Getting listed in bittrex does not guarantee the price will go straight up in one straight line.

I think price will down after it. Values is high instead of etherdelta.

I m not using Etherdelta for long time until now but I thing it does not reflect the market in a perfect way and the common investor may feels not sure if ED is as reliable as it needs to be for big deals.
Specialy its look like it does not support limit sell and buy out of the ED current market view, it simply does not take the trade.

So its definitly necessary to have a more liquid exchange for PPT before big buyers can come in(which will catapult PPT higher because there are not much token free traded.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 790
Arts & Crypto
Getting listed in bittrex does not guarantee the price will go straight up in one straight line.

I think price will down after it. Values is high instead of etherdelta.
Activity: 305
Merit: 105
#Attn: This is only my personal view, and not a suggestion to do something or not, and it is not a financial consulting in any way #

Hi There  Smiley

as calculated by me some day ago, PPT reached little bit earlier as calculated 0,04 , after this it startet to do a heavy correction. (some bounty hunter paid out and sold Huh)

First low           : ~ 0.002
Last high          : ~ 0.040
Last low(today?): ~ 0.010

with this points I can do some calculation now:

Next high         : 0.2 after this it will correct to : 0.040 then it will rise again over 0.20 and will correct only small % from this point onwards, so this is last change to buy cheap - imho.

So what we see is a healthy clean out and necessary correction to build up momentum and support for a strong rising PPT. Of course I sold not at 0,04 (I can not sell... I am blocked to do that, there is so much on the horizont for PPT, I never ever want to miss this train)

Happy PPT to anybody in the CLUB !!!!!!!!!! (and yes you anderstand now PPT will give you passive income  Tongue)
Activity: 392
Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain
Activity: 430
why etherdelta ? populous price will go down so hard because of it. When is the real exchange ? Like bittrex ? or cryptopia also good hays.
Activity: 392
Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain
Why are you guys worried about "whales" dumping PPT?
It's their loss, not yours.
Besides, the dumpers are just in for quick cheap profits.
These dumpers need to go before PPT can take off.
To tell the truth, these dumpers are not even professionals.
Arts & Crypto
Hey guys can anyone help me  tried to purchase some ppt off ether delta was successful then tried to buy a larger amount and now it seems there is a "bad txs" on etherscan, I cant make sense of it or why it didn't work this time.

https://etherscan.io/tx/0x2db99ae8efc453ffe683ba8449fc96529adcfd281926a835b055d8a109ba2a72

If anyone can help happy to throw a few ppt your way Smiley

How much Gas ETH do you have? Maybe not enougt?)
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Hey guys can anyone help me  tried to purchase some ppt off ether delta was successful then tried to buy a larger amount and now it seems there is a "bad txs" on etherscan, I cant make sense of it or why it didn't work this time.

https://etherscan.io/tx/0x2db99ae8efc453ffe683ba8449fc96529adcfd281926a835b055d8a109ba2a72

If anyone can help happy to throw a few ppt your way Smiley

Well you've got to admit, this token was overpumped recently and didnt have it's correction while all other altcoins did correct themselves.

So it's not outrageous to think that this coin can go as low as 0.008 before it bounces back.

I have just sold my PPT, and wait until the price hits 0.008, then we shall see if I rebuy around those levels and it will bounce back.
Activity: 280
Merit: 112
https://i.imgur.com/nDGTBjp.png
Populous is a long-term hold, it is no surprise that we are seeing profit takers at this stage. The good thing is that they open the market up for those who fully understand the concept and the maths behind the Populous project.
Arts & Crypto

Activity: 1554
Merit: 503
I think the price can crash to 0.009 ETH, the SELL wall is thick, it could push the momentum down a little bit.
Arts & Crypto
Its hard to see how this whale is dumping price of a token... Embarrassed
Jump to: