Author

Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT - page 312. (Read 277212 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
T plus 5 hours and 16 minutes and still no PPT in my wallet?Huh Is this rocket ever getting off the pad??

I literally just found this:

https://medium.com/@BitPopulous/urgent-ppt-contract-update-1bf1c5eef405
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
T plus 5 hours and 16 minutes and still no PPT in my wallet?Huh Is this rocket ever getting off the pad??
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
Sent a message to the mods on Populou's slack channel asking about the delay, they responded "there is a delay right now, we are waiting to get the green light from TokenMarket, they said soon"

Friggin Tokenmarket continues to drop the ball with all tokens they put out. I wouldnt be surprised it it's several more days honestly given their track record.
Sent a message to the mods on Populou's slack channel asking about the delay, they responded "there is a delay right now, we are waiting to get the green light from TokenMarket, they said soon"
Activity: 546
Active Trading on EPIC5k and Spectre.Ai
People get all excited and ready for an ICO, then they find out that the PPT team sold everything in the pre-sale.  Angry

It was literally all over their website saying there was a pre-sale. They did not hide anything, it was very plain about the pre sale with about 10 seconds of reading on the website.
Activity: 12
People get all excited and ready for an ICO, then they find out that the PPT team sold everything in the pre-sale.  Angry
Also deadline is past and still no coins... at least alittle update team?Huh  Huh Huh Huh

Oh shit really? Well then, I'm going to bed haha

40 minutes past the deadline for the PPT distributions. I still haven't received mine. What's the word, Populous team?
There is hype, but there is also opportunity. You can look at this as highly priced, or as a higher yearly return. The passive income op from PPT could be the opportunity of a lifetime. 

Populous has a lot of unspoken legal issues. How does it look from the legal side? How they want to protect invoice buyers and eliminate frauds?

Literally all of that has been discussed in slack/youtube/medium posts.

blah blah

lol not happy you didnt get any in pre ico?
There is hype, but there is also opportunity. You can look at this as highly priced, or as a higher yearly return. The passive income op from PPT could be the opportunity of a lifetime. 

Populous has a lot of unspoken legal issues. How does it look from the legal side? How they want to protect invoice buyers and eliminate frauds?

Literally all of that has been discussed in slack/youtube/medium posts.
Activity: 73

Activity: 18
Also deadline is past and still no coins... at least alittle update team?Huh  Huh Huh Huh

Oh shit really? Well then, I'm going to bed haha
Because there is HUGE demand and virtually no supply of the tokens.

There are only about 1,087 people who currently have access to PPT. Let that sink in....

Try again. It's 1024 unique Ethereum addresses who purchased. Some purchased twice like I did.
Activity: 14
Could be fake hype, and karma is a bitch. But I'll take hype all day and the bitchy karma if it makes me profits  Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
this coin is just way over valued, people are just trying to cash in on CH forecast.. things are not set in stone yet not even his predictions Smiley

Have you watched the videos on the explanations of the functionality of this coin? The roadmap for the developers? If you have not it would be good of you to really research what this can do.

This company and product has the workings to really be everything it is hyped up to be and more.

But like with anything crypto it could crash to 0 overnight  Cheesy Cheesy

Yes I did, roadmaps and whitepapers are just as it is, in paper, as the others have done but failed so many investors.. so let the hype subsides for a bit and let it organically grow, what happened on CH telling on his videos that he will avoid naming coins that he likes since he knows this will be hyped? Karma is a bitch yes?  Smiley
this coin is just way over valued, people are just trying to cash in on CH forecast.. things are not set in stone yet not even his predictions Smiley

Have you watched the videos on the explanations of the functionality of this coin? The roadmap for the developers? If you have not it would be good of you to really research what this can do.

This company and product has the workings to really be everything it is hyped up to be and more.

But like with anything crypto it could crash to 0 overnight  Cheesy Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
Activity: 18
only 1100 holders of ppt in the world, imagine if they were in an agreement to never sell more than a couple of tokens for a year, the price would be surely huge?
 Roll Eyes

Then that would speculatively drive up the price making it very overvalued. Also without any liquidity how would you have price discovery?
Activity: 73
only 1100 holders of ppt in the world, imagine if they were in an agreement to never sell more than a couple of tokens for a year, the price would be surely huge?
 Roll Eyes

That's is not an argument.

for example:

Lunyr - 1427 holders
Guppy (Matchpool) - 1938 holders

And none of the above, it does not succeed. They are just as useless like a populous.
Jump to: