Author

Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT - page 316. (Read 277212 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
ah, good luck!
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Sorry
i'm not fluent in english
what's mean gl on sunday ?
i'm in france so ... 
Thank You
yep it'll be available on etherdelta, gl on sunday when they release it, theres going to be a lineup, myself included lol just hope we can get more for a decent price
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Hi,
So, we can buy the token this sunday but in which hour - what time ?    
And the plateform is EtherDelta coorect ?
Thank You
I'm also expecting Populous to reach similar levels to veri. It may not initially pop up to those prices, but as it proves itself through its work, much like veri, itll blow up to prices higher than that of eth easily

by the way if anyone here is new, there is tons of information on the slack channel, takes 2 seconds to join in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiUi-RU1ATI
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
gen6, i agree... veri rules !
Since the Jamaica news, Veri skyrocketed...
Activity: 112
Hi guys, i added the custom token and it shows 0
When do we get them you think?

9th July (this sunday coming)

So many folks asking me in Polish community how to buy it, when to buy, where is ICO etc.

I think that demand for this one will be strong.

Shall we follow VERI?

ICO is long gone. You can buy it after this sunday (9th July) when all the people who got into the ICO will be issued their tokens. You will be able to buy it probably on EtherDelta and maybe Bittrex soon enough. Just keep checking.

And should you follow VERI? I think you should RUN to VERI and not take your eyes off it.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
This is so kind of you letting us know about current situation of the development. It is fully understandable that immediate period after closing of any ICO teams have lot of work to complete in various departments. I hope the current planned date of release will be unchanged and it will be smooth and successful release on 9th July.
Activity: 280
Merit: 112
https://i.imgur.com/nDGTBjp.png
It's a shame those guys just ignore PM/email regardless the outcome of the project, communication is key...

It looks like they don't want to share blog bounties, there's not even a list for that. These guys are too greedy, they can collect big money from pre-ICO but couldn't even give their promised bounties to hard work people here. That's a big minus for me, I wouldn't trade Populous token in exchanges.

That's exactly right. Skipping any type of bounty would give them a small fortune.
Taking free promotion, I think that's the reason why they wanted us to 'email' it so they can cheat.

Hi, we are now working on all blog bounties and will release the spread sheet in a few days. We have a lot off work to get through, please bare with us. Thanks
Activity: 66
Hi guys, i added the custom token and it shows 0
When do we get them you think?
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
I'm reading on here this to claim your PPT: Address: 0xd14cCC72dF063db59386c371e00292CA529400ac
Symbol: PPT
Decimal: 8
The e-mails I got was the same info but for only 3 decimal points.
What's up with this??

8 - Right ...
Activity: 13
I'm reading on here this to claim your PPT: Address: 0xd14cCC72dF063db59386c371e00292CA529400ac
The e-mails I got was the same info but for only 3 decimal points.
What's up with this??
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
It is brilliant idea on what the project is based and developed. Just imagine invoice trading and how big this market can grow. I didn't buy due to early sold out of all the tokens but when it will be available at exchanges at some reasonable price at early stages of the project. I would like to put some token  in my pocket as well to diversify my holdings.
Activity: 294
Populous may outshine Veritaseum.
Who knows.
Populous has similar potential and can easily expand beyond invoice trading.

Has anyone seen the most crazy offer for 1 PPT on etherdelta...? Sure, it's EtherDelta, but still...there's a couple offers that could make our heart stop if price settles around there...Don't even want to mention it out loud not to jinx it  Grin
Activity: 392
Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain
Populous may outshine Veritaseum.
Who knows.
Populous has similar potential and can easily expand beyond invoice trading.
Activity: 519
vetherasset.app
So many folks asking me in Polish community how to buy it, when to buy, where is ICO etc.

I think that demand for this one will be strong.

Shall we follow VERI?
Activity: 1092
Address: 0xd14cCC72dF063db59386c371e00292CA529400ac

thx a lot Sir valtin for the guides
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
SkyFall
It's a shame those guys just ignore PM/email regardless the outcome of the project, communication is key...

It looks like they don't want to share blog bounties, there's not even a list for that. These guys are too greedy, they can collect big money from pre-ICO but couldn't even give their promised bounties to hard work people here. That's a big minus for me, I wouldn't trade Populous token in exchanges.

That's exactly right. Skipping any type of bounty would give them a small fortune.
Taking free promotion, I think that's the reason why they wanted us to 'email' it so they can cheat.
Activity: 601
All look forward to populous landing in market bitrex, poloniex because there are many big traders and woles are also quite suport, and I hope when entering the market like bitrex, poloniex then the coin price will be higher than ico price but it all depends on the management POPULOUS
Activity: 30
I expect ICO starts only in 2 weeks, but it finished. Where can I buy POPULOUS tokens?
Jump to: