Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT - page 70. (Read 277212 times)

Activity: 96
Merit: 0
Looking at the daily charts for PPT/BTC on Binance we have been consolidating for the past few days now, why do people think its sinking when it's clearly formed a consolidation trend on the daily chart... 

You fundamentally have no idea about trading. 

Maybe when your ready to listen instead of just speakibg you will learn how to make money.
Activity: 81
Congrats Populous on getting this far.  I really like where it's headed. You know, APR just popped out and reminds me of POP in a lot of ways. https://discord.gg/qedu8YT  Here's a link if you want to check it out.  Keep it up Populous. 
Activity: 39
Not sure that meeting deadlines has too much sway in the tech sector. Can anyone name a crypto project were the deadline hasn't been pushed forward?

Hive project

Another question for you people. Has someone from PPT team been present at Frankfurt today, where all the most influential people from finance world where talking about financing and blockchain in the future?
Activity: 29
Activity: 192
Merit: 1
Not sure that meeting deadlines has too much sway in the tech sector. Can anyone name a crypto project were the deadline hasn't been pushed forward?
Tesla, Apple & Google miss deadlines all of the time. They are doing fine. Par for the course.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Activity: 494
Merit: 12
Appeal???

This thing is about to tumble as I predicted.  It's setting lower lows the market are showing their disappointment with populous and populous sent really saying. Much to turn it.

Populous are going to lose their first to market advantage due to constant delays . That's if they can deliver this is a disaster and it should be noted Nicki has given guidance that suggested they where almost done.

The quality bit of this project and possibly the hardest to pill off is the credit risk scoring.  Has anyone seen a line version of this?

This is the magic and I suspect what Nico doesn't have the skills to pull off.

Inability to meet deadlines always ends bad. The price was pretty hyped tho. I would buy at 5k sats range, there's room to bottom down.
Activity: 192
Merit: 1
Appeal???

This thing is about to tumble as I predicted.  It's setting lower lows the market are showing their disappointment with populous and populous sent really saying. Much to turn it.

Populous are going to lose their first to market advantage due to constant delays . That's if they can deliver this is a disaster and it should be noted Nicki has given guidance that suggested they where almost done.

The quality bit of this project and possibly the hardest to pill off is the credit risk scoring.  Has anyone seen a line version of this?

First to market advantage won't matter. The competitors PPP and HVN are not targeting the UK.
And, the fewer buyers on the PPT platform, the higher the interest rates in the auctions, but with 2-3% monthly returns investors will flock to PPT no matter how long it takes.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
Populous slip from $20 level but I think nice time to buy rumors and sell hype. Dev is still looking very confident about the future of this project so that we can expect one day it will get recover and will head to new high time in next few months.
Activity: 145
Merit: 3
I knew Octain would be in here today,  always here on a down day for Populous.   You must be watching this thread like a hawk waiting for the right time to try and drop some bearish comments
Activity: 96
Appeal???

Activity: 4
What are you guys feeling about PPT for short terms?
Looking at the price right now it looks pretty appealing to me.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
It's good to see that the crypto community kicked ETHERDELTA and it's usury to the curb and replaced it with forkdelta. Now the twitter feed shows in forkdelta so you know if they get attacked. I heard there's a few more decentralized exchanges coming out. The gas prices are supposed to be cheap. Def check that out if you want to buy populous or any other eth based coin friends.

Yeah fork delta looks a lot better than ED.
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
It's good to see that the crypto community kicked ETHERDELTA and it's usury to the curb and replaced it with forkdelta. Now the twitter feed shows in forkdelta so you know if they get attacked. I heard there's a few more decentralized exchanges coming out. The gas prices are supposed to be cheap. Def check that out if you want to buy populous or any other eth based coin friends.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
POPULOUS integrates block chain technology into solutions, which is the way for company business to automate, improve transparency, and speed up the process. Populous will become a strong competitor in the industry.
Activity: 969
Merit: 683
___________/\_______
I'm grinning because populous is worth more than this. I enjoy sailing and ripping the shirts off of populous noobs.

hahaha,  you behave like  a crocodile who wait till the herd will gather to the water. I must confess you are  quite an  investor.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 657
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
Mother f! whales cashing out of PPT.  I am fucked!!
It will stay at $20 and if we can only determine that it's the dip already then maybe it's good to buy at this point.
You will not lose man if you will not sell, remember that we have Binance to give us the volume once the price will start to pump, as fast as it rise before
it's also fast going down, but don't panic.
Activity: 492
Merit: 251
the market has an correction. ppt has a sell off, that chart looks completely different.
Activity: 6
Am I reading this correctly or these guys are that ignorant gzzzzzz human race is going down the toilet along with all the bankers with Jamie Demon at the helm....The entire market has had a healthy correction, please don't invest what you are not able to loose I am all in blockchain technology is my bank account with POPULOUS as my number 1 asset......hahahahaaha dumbassess probably sold at 3 dollars when the first whale dumped.........gottttttemmmmm
Activity: 145
Merit: 3
Looking at the daily charts for PPT/BTC on Binance we have been consolidating for the past few days now, why do people think its sinking when it's clearly formed a consolidation trend on the daily chart... 

Pages:
Jump to: