Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT - page 68. (Read 277212 times)

Activity: 145
Merit: 3
Everybody who holds populous should check out the interview with steve, cryptoblood, and truthblitz on youtube

Part 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNh4dQ4ZbXw
Part 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQgpbMQ28Rw

There's some other new videos from big youtubers about populous as well.  Cool

It's awesome information. but without working product, I doubt that this information will restore investor confidence again in populous project. we need the platform or the project to be live for tokens to go up in value unless they are pump and dumps.

Obviously, you aren't looking at Binance right now,

There is very nice consolidation on the daily chart. The 4hr chart looks really good, the order book is looking very healthy as well.  

The stage is being set and it looks like everything is lining up perfectly for a nice bull run as I am typing this.

Hahaha i sooooo called this bull run
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
Approximately two months time for beta release according to the last article shared above my post. It is more than sufficient time to do tests and complete the development before inviting people for open beta testing of platform. Like most of the people my eyes will be on updates and price off course too in all this period.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
https://medium.com/@BitPopulous/populous-beta-set-to-go-live-may-1st-2018-b5161c925268

May 1st, 2018 has been set for that most awaiting beta platform now we have enough time to accumulate this token. Everyone waiting to hear some news about beta version when it will go live.
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
It is actually indicator of careful attitude of investors and seems like new investors are waiting for the announcement of going live invoice trading which was promised to be given today. This market has big investors who can drive the price upwards anytime. If all is good there will be spike in this market and many people will left behind else continuously will be same.
Activity: 492
Merit: 251
Everybody who holds populous should check out the interview with steve, cryptoblood, and truthblitz on youtube

It's awesome information. but without working product, I doubt that this information will restore investor confidence again in populous project. we need the platform or the project to be live for tokens to go up in value unless they are pump and dumps.
The dump had already stabilize, this could be our basis and let us give them the time line to launch the working product.
It's a team effort, we investors should wait but they should not waste our time, this is the time that they need to be more aggressive to attract new
and old investors back.
a stable price for 1 week doesnt say much. we are still in a downtrend.
Activity: 145
Merit: 3

Obviously, you aren't looking at Binance right now,

There is very nice consolidation on the daily chart. The 4hr chart looks really good, the order book is looking very healthy as well.  

The stage is being set and it looks like everything is lining up perfectly for a nice bull run as I am typing this.
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
It seems all crypto is going up as people slowly learn the folly of infinite unbacked fiat currencies in the finite digital world. Populous is talking about the go live date tomorrow. It should be interesting to hear when it is.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
https://trueflip.io/

The dump had already stabilize, this could be our basis and let us give them the time line to launch the working product.
It's a team effort, we investors should wait but they should not waste our time, this is the time that they need to be more aggressive to attract new
and old investors back.
Activity: 650
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

Activity: 192
Merit: 1
I posted it for a few reasons

I have sold out ppt as I reckon it’s had its major gains
Invested it in ppp and hold enough now so the more people that buy in the better
Then you have no business posting here.

There’s you go - plenty of good and valid reasons.

We’re all in this to make money so let’s no kid ourselves here, ppp has much more potential than ppt.

Any serious investor will agree with what I have said.
No, there is never a good and valid reason the break forum rules and post an off topic message. There is a forum for PPP, post there. If we want PPP information, we will go to the PPP forum.
I like paypie too but a bit miffed that they (the team) own 50% of the koins. The majority of pop coins are in the hands of holders.
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
If anyone’s not heard news from ppt main competitor ppp:

Hello crowd,

A couple of sweet updates for you today. As mentioned by our CEO, Nick Chandi, in PayPie's community Telegram group a few days ago, Beta launch is getting close and everything is on track for outstanding things to come. Our marketing strategy is neatly crafted to create the perfect storm in several promotional mediums at once and an avalanche of BIG things will take place altogether.

And no, if you wonder if the Debitum partnership announcement was the juicy news that we had to share the answer would be no. Our sweet PayPie is being baked to perfection and a lot will happen once the time comes. It looks like Christmas will arrive earlier this year! About a Beta launch, we don't have a confirmed date yet but the development is going as well as expected and Beta will be released on time.

On another topic, we're happy to announce that Derrick Liu, CPA, joined the PayPie team as our newest advisor! He will add tremendous value to future partnerships development and he represents a financial stronghold in Asian markets. Here's a short bio of Derrick:

"Derrick is the principal partner of Keyway Group, a regulated corporate service provider advising over 10,000 companies since its inception in 1979.  Derrick is an early investor in Bitcoin and through his group’s investment arm, has invested in numerous startups in the crypto space while often assisting them as a regulatory and tax advisor. He is a frequent speaker at various investment events and he is a fellow at the Hong Kong Institute of CPA and member of CPA Australia. "

And now without further ado let's move onto the sweetest news of the day - PayPie has officially joined the Ethereum Enterprise Alliance! The EEA opened its doors for PayPie to figure among its global reputable members such as Microsoft, Deloitte, Bancor, Accenture, Cisco, Dash, Intel, ING, Santander, Ledger Wallet, and CreditSuisse. Check it out!

PAYPIE JOINS THE ETHEREUM ENTERPRISE ALLIANCE

VANCOUVER/BC, CANADA – March 2, 2018 – PayPie announced today that it joined the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance (EEA), the world's largest open source blockchain initiative with over 400 member companies. PayPie joined EEA to enhance its contributions as a trusted leading enterprise in the blockchain industry and to support the adoption of Ethereum-based technology in the enterprise world.

As a member of the EEA, PayPie will collaborate with industry leaders to help spread the benefits of trust and transparency brought by the blockchain to industries worldwide. EEA’s membership represents a wide variety of business sectors from every region of the world, including technology, banking, government, healthcare, energy, pharmaceuticals, marketing, and insurance, as well as a number of fast-growing Ethereum startups. The EEA’s wide range of vendor-led, industry-specific application layer working groups and committees are committed to increasing the adoption of Ethereum technology in the enterprise.

“We are always searching for new ways of strengthening the blockchain technology community as a whole and of growing our own partnerships ecosystem with organizations that bring new synergies to the platform. The support for blockchain improvement and adoption must be constant to enable fintech companies like PayPie to expand and bring value to an ever-growing business audience eager for credit disruption,” said PayPie’s CMO Yohan Varella.

About PayPie

The PayPie platform brings ultimate trust and transparency to the business lending by introducing the world’s first blockchain powered credit risk assessment based on business accounting. The platform challenges Experian, Equifax, and TransUnion’s status quo by assessing businesses credit risk profiles through a built-in algorithm that accounts 150 data points from near real-time financial data-based risk scores hashed on the Ethereum blockchain, hence building a faster, safer, and smart contract-powered credit scoring for banks, lenders, and financial institutions. Furthermore, the platform will introduce its own invoice factoring marketplace in which SMEs and invoices will be rated by PayPie’s unique credit risk score for a trustworthy decision system. PayPie has launched its conceptual Alpha version in January 2018 and has scheduled to launch its Beta version at any time before the end of April 2018. Website: https://www.paypie.com/

About The Enterprise Ethereum Alliance
The EEA is an industry-supported, not-for-profit established to build, promote, and broadly support Ethereum-based technology best practices, open standards, and open-source reference architectures. The EEA is helping to evolve Ethereum into an enterprise-grade technology, providing research and development in a range of areas, including privacy, confidentiality, scalability, and security. The EEA is also investigating hybrid architectures that span both permissioned and public Ethereum networks as well as industry-specific application layer working groups. EEA will collectively develop open industry standards and facilitate collaboration with its member base and is open to any members of the Ethereum community who wish to participate. This open-source framework will enable the mass adoption at a depth and breadth otherwise unachievable in individual corporate silos and provide insight to the future of scalability, privacy, and confidentiality of the public Ethereum permissionless network.
For additional information about joining EEA, please reach out to [email protected] or visit entethalliance.org

You can check the full press release at https://blog.paypie.com/

I am so glad Populous competitors are posting their marketing propaganda here on the PPT thread! This shows that they have been triggered on epic levels! Grin

Activity: 798
Merit: 102
Is the Bounty Campaign still going on now? Have you already had awards?

https://medium.com/@BitPopulous/populous-bounty-campaign-is-now-open-26-02-2018-85fee8290db9

That is still active you can find details into article about ongoing bounty campaigns you have chance to get good amount in rewards.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Is the Bounty Campaign still going on now? Have you already had awards?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
I posted it for a few reasons

I have sold out ppt as I reckon it’s had its major gains
Invested it in ppp and hold enough now so the more people that buy in the better

And to the guy that’s said he was gonna buy but isn’t because of the toxic community you talk crap you buy in for profit and that’s the only reason, and the telegram community is excellent. And why would it dump??

Why buy ppt?

8 x less market cap than ppt so much more upside potential
Better team no con mere in ppp only a team that is working on the platform
It already has a 16k user base, they’re an existing company and have done it before
Beta due end April, team always delivers before deadline so I recon we will see it end March early April
Recent update as I posted
It’s only on one exchange, facedelta
Does invoice factoring as ppt does but also does credit risk assessment, something that ppt doesn’t but will have to outsource.

There’s you go - plenty of good and valid reasons.

We’re all in this to make money so let’s no kid ourselves here, ppp has much more potential than ppt.

Any serious investor will agree with what I have said.
Activity: 5
wtf are the kids from ppp doing here.......i have invested in ppt cuz its is a great crypto.....i was also thinking about investing in ppp but after seeing their toxic community i would refrain....lol that currency is so going to get dumped when ever it moons....however wish you ppp guys good luck.....also i dont think ppp and ppt are competitors but whatever keeps you sleep at night "PPP MOON LAMBOS KIDS" 
Activity: 96
My brother in arms.

I lovePaypie and hold a shipload of it. But even I think posting this is too far.  This forum is for bagging populous only.  Plus last thing I want is for any of these guys to make money I want them all to go broke. 

Leave the Paypie stuff for that forum.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
If anyone’s not heard news from ppt main competitor ppp:

Hello crowd,

A couple of sweet updates for you today. As mentioned by our CEO, Nick Chandi, in PayPie's community Telegram group a few days ago, Beta launch is getting close and everything is on track for outstanding things to come. Our marketing strategy is neatly crafted to create the perfect storm in several promotional mediums at once and an avalanche of BIG things will take place altogether.

And no, if you wonder if the Debitum partnership announcement was the juicy news that we had to share the answer would be no. Our sweet PayPie is being baked to perfection and a lot will happen once the time comes. It looks like Christmas will arrive earlier this year! About a Beta launch, we don't have a confirmed date yet but the development is going as well as expected and Beta will be released on time.

On another topic, we're happy to announce that Derrick Liu, CPA, joined the PayPie team as our newest advisor! He will add tremendous value to future partnerships development and he represents a financial stronghold in Asian markets. Here's a short bio of Derrick:

"Derrick is the principal partner of Keyway Group, a regulated corporate service provider advising over 10,000 companies since its inception in 1979.  Derrick is an early investor in Bitcoin and through his group’s investment arm, has invested in numerous startups in the crypto space while often assisting them as a regulatory and tax advisor. He is a frequent speaker at various investment events and he is a fellow at the Hong Kong Institute of CPA and member of CPA Australia. "

And now without further ado let's move onto the sweetest news of the day - PayPie has officially joined the Ethereum Enterprise Alliance! The EEA opened its doors for PayPie to figure among its global reputable members such as Microsoft, Deloitte, Bancor, Accenture, Cisco, Dash, Intel, ING, Santander, Ledger Wallet, and CreditSuisse. Check it out!

PAYPIE JOINS THE ETHEREUM ENTERPRISE ALLIANCE

VANCOUVER/BC, CANADA – March 2, 2018 – PayPie announced today that it joined the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance (EEA), the world's largest open source blockchain initiative with over 400 member companies. PayPie joined EEA to enhance its contributions as a trusted leading enterprise in the blockchain industry and to support the adoption of Ethereum-based technology in the enterprise world.

As a member of the EEA, PayPie will collaborate with industry leaders to help spread the benefits of trust and transparency brought by the blockchain to industries worldwide. EEA’s membership represents a wide variety of business sectors from every region of the world, including technology, banking, government, healthcare, energy, pharmaceuticals, marketing, and insurance, as well as a number of fast-growing Ethereum startups. The EEA’s wide range of vendor-led, industry-specific application layer working groups and committees are committed to increasing the adoption of Ethereum technology in the enterprise.

“We are always searching for new ways of strengthening the blockchain technology community as a whole and of growing our own partnerships ecosystem with organizations that bring new synergies to the platform. The support for blockchain improvement and adoption must be constant to enable fintech companies like PayPie to expand and bring value to an ever-growing business audience eager for credit disruption,” said PayPie’s CMO Yohan Varella.

About PayPie

The PayPie platform brings ultimate trust and transparency to the business lending by introducing the world’s first blockchain powered credit risk assessment based on business accounting. The platform challenges Experian, Equifax, and TransUnion’s status quo by assessing businesses credit risk profiles through a built-in algorithm that accounts 150 data points from near real-time financial data-based risk scores hashed on the Ethereum blockchain, hence building a faster, safer, and smart contract-powered credit scoring for banks, lenders, and financial institutions. Furthermore, the platform will introduce its own invoice factoring marketplace in which SMEs and invoices will be rated by PayPie’s unique credit risk score for a trustworthy decision system. PayPie has launched its conceptual Alpha version in January 2018 and has scheduled to launch its Beta version at any time before the end of April 2018. Website: https://www.paypie.com/

About The Enterprise Ethereum Alliance
The EEA is an industry-supported, not-for-profit established to build, promote, and broadly support Ethereum-based technology best practices, open standards, and open-source reference architectures. The EEA is helping to evolve Ethereum into an enterprise-grade technology, providing research and development in a range of areas, including privacy, confidentiality, scalability, and security. The EEA is also investigating hybrid architectures that span both permissioned and public Ethereum networks as well as industry-specific application layer working groups. EEA will collectively develop open industry standards and facilitate collaboration with its member base and is open to any members of the Ethereum community who wish to participate. This open-source framework will enable the mass adoption at a depth and breadth otherwise unachievable in individual corporate silos and provide insight to the future of scalability, privacy, and confidentiality of the public Ethereum permissionless network.
For additional information about joining EEA, please reach out to [email protected] or visit entethalliance.org

You can check the full press release at https://blog.paypie.com/
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
A great team, hoping that the team can always keep "creative excitement" and keep the project going in a good direction.
Pages:
Jump to: