Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [POS] [MASTERNODE] BIC-COIN LOAN SYSTEM - page 4. (Read 2032 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
wow its relay good and promising project. with good command and target. which is really needed and can help. I will watch this project and even invest in it....
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
An excellent start for such project. That's the project with a good team, so I think that the project will not disappoint.
yes, hopefully like that .. I am sure with a solid teamwork and a good marketing strategy they will be able to attract many investors to join and succeed in this project.
Activity: 26
I understand that BIC-COIN is growing with its community. However, it is still very small. Many other cryptocurrencies are also working on raising the value of supporters, but there are very few cryptocurrencies that can generate benefits for real life. It is necessary for BIC not only to raise the value of coins, but also to inform the public about the social contribution of block chain technology, and I think that is the most important thing. At least, at this stage.
Activity: 116
BIC is blockchain based lending marketplace for business owners. BIC is going to be the next big thing, a place where a new kind of business model will start with his members as the back bone of the platform.  Join in and enjoy!
Activity: 39
I generally do not like to write on bitcointalk.  Usually I just read everything and then go onto my next task.  This is probably the first time I have actually felt I should write something.  I have been lurking in Biccoin discord for a little bit just to gather information.  You do your usual - "where exchange, wallet, links, who devs, etc".  But you can get a good gauge of how things are by the community.  Everyone was friendly, happy, and very helpful.  A good sign of what is going on with the coin.  (no one screaming lol).  Even in this bear market, it seemed like Biccoin is going in a right direction.  Its worth a shot to check them out, get your own idea what is going on.  Won't hurt you to look.
Activity: 27
The price per masternodes is 0.3 BTC, um, it looks good, I don't know when to go to the exchange.
Activity: 12
Is there an online masternode for this project? once I had seen it but I can not find it anymore
Activity: 228
Merit: 1
GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/RWPEsRa
this project is a new revolution of masternode, with the lending program and POS mining, i hope this project will be great and achieve their goal.
Activity: 24
I'm actually learning about Masternode, how it works and hope this project will help me much on it. Does masternode like POS ?
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
Why do people type joined the airdrop and bloat the thread? There is a google doc for sign up Dev would just know...
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
This project is very interesting, I am sure a project with this concept will be successful, I hope bounty soon begins, but I do not see the reward for bounty on the distribution diagram of the coin
Activity: 30
looks like a nice start... lets hope for the best and a long term coin!

Aren't we having too many MN coins now?
Activity: 25
Hi there are you guys planning to show us who are your team members? It is important if you want to get listed on bigger exchanges...
Activity: 210
The concept of this project is quit interesting, the parties involved in borrowing and lending will all be safe.
Activity: 41
What price for a coin do you think? What's with the exchange?
Activity: 266
Merit: 3
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Many coins now use the POS / MASTERNODES mode. I don't know where the characteristics of BIC are?
However, at present, at least BIC has a certain popularity.
Activity: 6
German reserved!
brand new
Activity: 0
I think this project is very good. Good luck devoloper!!!
Activity: 32
Been a fan of masternodes.. need to study spork system though.. Hope I can establish someday. Thanks and more power guys
Activity: 20
BIC supports POS and masternode, it is a very fun COIN that aims to provide a completely transparent, structurally sound and safe loan.
Pages:
Jump to: