Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [POS] [MASTERNODE] BIC-COIN LOAN SYSTEM - page 9. (Read 1980 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Looks a very good project. On what exchanges will be added this coin and how many coins will be needed for a masternode?
Activity: 123
Merit: 1
it asked permission to connect internet , its normal

Why windows wallet tried to get admin permisions? Didn't see this action at other wallets.
Activity: 30
Why windows wallet tried to get admin permisions? Didn't see this action at other wallets.
Activity: 38
BIC-COIN LOAN SYSTEM looks like a very good coin.
How many coins does a node need?
Activity: 31
When will the coin go to the exchange?
How many coins can create nodes?
I have no money at hand now. if i have, i will buy a node.this project is very valuable, and I'll pay attention to it for a long time
Activity: 86
I have been in some other #masternode coins like CDM but I like the reward structure here and believe this is a great idea with a lower supply #masternode coin.  Just research yourself and you will see the value in this unique project.  

Join us here>> https://discord.gg/gPddK7R 
Activity: 70
It's a very good project, and it's on sale mastenode now,I'm taking part in their bounty from discrod..
Airdrop will be closed,i will buy some coin,but now it's a great deal for free  Grin Grin

Activity: 72
It will be good project in the future that can be an index of crypto tho, but it can be greater if you have strong community
Activity: 140
It is easy to understand because the direction is fixed.
Function as a mediator of loan between borrower and investor.
First of all, we have to keep informed!
It seems to be okay if it is a type.
Activity: 8
I really love this coin I like you.Waiting for the exchange
Activity: 24
Can I use win32 to download my wallet address?
Activity: 2
Hello. I get error, when I am trying download wallet. It get's error after 20%. Can you give another link?
Activity: 4
Too late to get in? everybody
BUYING BIC , write me how much u want to sell with your offer))
Can i know price at this time ?
Activity: 7
Wallet has a problem. return a syncing error :/
Activity: 960
Merit: 502
That seems not professional to me. No WP, no info about the team, the insecure algorithm for the lending sector... I will skip this one, but good luck
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Very good and solid project so far. Waiting for first exchange of BIC coin. I want to trade this coin on exchange very excited.
You can exchange a coin BIC in the market if you have him and you could sell him an expensive price
Activity: 78
Hi, DEV's.
It is a crypto exchange is very nice.
Advisable design, absorbing idea.
Really very promising project with good team and community. Anyone please tell me how many coin need for run 1 masternode?
If I'm not wrong you need 3000 BIC-COIN to run a masternode. I'm going to buy one for me.
Activity: 280
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
Hi, DEV's.
It is a crypto exchange is very nice.
Advisable design, absorbing idea.
Really very promising project with good team and community. Anyone please tell me how many coin need for run 1 masternode?
Pages:
Jump to: