Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [POS / MN] ⭐️ An All-in-One Crypto Trading App ⭐️ Windows/MacOS - page 12. (Read 12792 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 13
The Smmonex article has been listed on Krown (https://krown.io/story/right-now-our-priority-is-the-asian-market-and-we-are-busy-negotiating-with-several-popular) Upvote your link, before it gets buried!!
What are the real reviews about  Krown exchange? Are there trading volumes and sufficient security?
Some people says that this exchange is bad, but nobody can say why it’s bad.
Sorry, guys, but are you drunk or high?))) Krown isn't an exchange, it's "a crypto-powered media", as it is written on their page.))))
We are talking about different things. Grin
Difficulties of translation, I misunderstood what it is about, sorry.
I meant the coin crown.
Just apparently ONEX what is cooking under that name?
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Just for the record. Despite red market yesterday the price on onex survived that fine and after the end of red market grew along with BTC. Not bad.
If I may add, volatility on onex is larger then on your average coin. +/- 25% a day is not your boring ETH's 5%. So onex should be really, really interesting for day-traders now.
I'm waiting for the bounty. When I know the number of coins received for it, I will already think what to do with them.

Well it's not like someone forbids people to make some additional profit by using opportunities people see, no?
That's right, but I missed the moment when the price was falling. Whether to buy on the current, not yet sure. Who took the risk and bought at the bottom already earned really good.

I think it's a good idea to follow the market here. Bitcoin pattern is more or less visible in short run and alts always follow. Though right now it's not clear there will it go.
According to bitcoin, many hope that we will pass the mark of 8800-9000 and there we will gain a foothold, but the resistance is still very strong.
As far as I know, such predictions are made by experienced traders who know how to analyze the markets, are you an experienced trader?
Prediction is a business of amateurs, the real traders use their experience and trader tools to see the right moment to enter a position in the market.
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
Just for the record. Despite red market yesterday the price on onex survived that fine and after the end of red market grew along with BTC. Not bad.
If I may add, volatility on onex is larger then on your average coin. +/- 25% a day is not your boring ETH's 5%. So onex should be really, really interesting for day-traders now.
I'm waiting for the bounty. When I know the number of coins received for it, I will already think what to do with them.

Well it's not like someone forbids people to make some additional profit by using opportunities people see, no?
That's right, but I missed the moment when the price was falling. Whether to buy on the current, not yet sure. Who took the risk and bought at the bottom already earned really good.

I think it's a good idea to follow the market here. Bitcoin pattern is more or less visible in short run and alts always follow. Though right now it's not clear there will it go.
According to bitcoin, many hope that we will pass the mark of 8800-9000 and there we will gain a foothold, but the resistance is still very strong.
This process reminds me of 2017 year when Bitcoin growth was very fast and impulsive.
Activity: 182

As far as I know, such predictions are made by experienced traders who know how to analyze the markets, are you an experienced trader?
Activity: 114
Merit: 0

Activity: 184
Merit: 2

Activity: 128
Merit: 12
Would you like to know what was the largest-ever theft from a crypto exchange? The victim was the Japanese exchange Coincheck and the theft happened in January last year – the hackers made off with an incredible sum of $500 million. Don’t worry: for the OneExBit terminal, we select  only the most secure exchanges.

Best regards,
❤️ Onex Team

Good politic. Though as we may see from the last Binance hack no centralized exchange is 100% secure in crypto. But such politic may make damage minimum or even zero - thing we learned from the same Binance hack.  Smiley
copper member
Activity: 291
Would you like to know what was the largest-ever theft from a crypto exchange? The victim was the Japanese exchange Coincheck and the theft happened in January last year – the hackers made off with an incredible sum of $500 million. Don’t worry: for the OneExBit terminal, we select  only the most secure exchanges.

Best regards,
❤️ Onex Team
Activity: 224
What is a minimum quantity of coins to join Trittium platform?
The answer is already in this topic, the number of coins should be integer and not less than 10 euros.
What is a minimum quantity of coins to join Trittium platform?

Activity: 294

Mining is better than any bounty campaign or airdrop campaign.
Activity: 184

Activity: 128
Merit: 12
The Smmonex article has been listed on Krown (https://krown.io/story/right-now-our-priority-is-the-asian-market-and-we-are-busy-negotiating-with-several-popular) Upvote your link, before it gets buried!!
What are the real reviews about  Krown exchange? Are there trading volumes and sufficient security?
Some people says that this exchange is bad, but nobody can say why it’s bad.
Sorry, guys, but are you drunk or high?))) Krown isn't an exchange, it's "a crypto-powered media", as it is written on their page.))))
And what is he good at?You read the reviews and try it yourself, and immediately understand what the conversation is about?Bad exchange, I will say straight.
As I understand, this market posted an article and requires action from the developers that the article was still available...
The article does not fully describe.Apparently really not finalized-maybe then there will be additions?
And the exchanger is really not really (I'm talking about KROWN).
You day that we dont have to use Krown exchange at all?
Activity: 728
Merit: 13
And what is he good at?You read the reviews and try it yourself, and immediately understand what the conversation is about?Bad exchange, I will say straight.
As I understand, this market posted an article and requires action from the developers that the article was still available...
The article does not fully describe.Apparently really not finalized-maybe then there will be additions?
And the exchanger is really not really (I'm talking about KROWN).
Activity: 114
Is the private and public key generated only once or we can generate a new one for security purposes?
It all depends on the specific exchange. API functionality is often quite different...
Activity: 333
Is the private and public key generated only once or we can generate a new one for security purposes?
Pages:
Jump to: