Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [POS / MN] ⭐️ An All-in-One Crypto Trading App ⭐️ Windows/MacOS - page 10. (Read 12792 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 13
You have written on the main page the number of users who are currently using your trading terminal. This information is already outdated.
Could you tell me, how many people are using your terminal now?
The information would be really interesting. But most likely we will be able to find out only by the people who pay for the platform.

What do you mean? People must pay for that platform with what?
I mean, it's only possible to count the people who paid for the platform.

You can also see the number of downloads.But someone can remove someone who did not like it, anyway satitics will be incomplete.
Activity: 114
Merit: 0
Based on some freshly read articles of famous bloggers who are engaged in technical analysis of the market, I can say that the positive phase of the market has come.
I judge not by bloggers, but by the value of coins in my portfolio. And I think that so far there is only hope for growth...
Yes, sometimes bloggers made a lot of fake predictions and people loose money becouse of this.
TA's most simple figures are logical, but everything besides that in TA is mostly like horoscopes. It's based on assumption that random trajectories will somehow correlate with coming events and this events will repeat and repeat
Horoscopes? Sounds like an option. People! We need a horoscope on ONEX. We'll be rich! Smiley))
Relatively recently, there were strong price fluctuations, so who wanted to have earned good.
Activity: 184
Merit: 2
Based on some freshly read articles of famous bloggers who are engaged in technical analysis of the market, I can say that the positive phase of the market has come.
I judge not by bloggers, but by the value of coins in my portfolio. And I think that so far there is only hope for growth...
Yes, sometimes bloggers made a lot of fake predictions and people loose money becouse of this.
TA's most simple figures are logical, but everything besides that in TA is mostly like horoscopes. It's based on assumption that random trajectories will somehow correlate with coming events and this events will repeat and repeat
Horoscopes? Sounds like an option. People! We need a horoscope on ONEX. We'll be rich! Smiley))
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Some people says that TA doesn’t working in cryptocurrency market but actually, I don’t believe them.
Activity: 128
Merit: 12
Activity: 224
You have written on the main page the number of users who are currently using your trading terminal. This information is already outdated.
The information would be really interesting. But most likely we will be able to find out only by the people who pay for the platform.

I mean, it's only possible to count the people who paid for the platform.
Activity: 616
Merit: 10

Activity: 182
Yes, and sometimes they do deliberately to get rid of it illiquid coins from your portfolio.

As one friend says-if they say it's time to sell,it's time to buy. Grin
No need to trust anyone — always trust your experience and your intuition.
Are with you in all 100%. If you know that market will grow up, if you believe in coin technology, I need to buy coins at the minimum price.
Activity: 728
Merit: 13
Yes, and sometimes they do deliberately to get rid of it illiquid coins from your portfolio.

As one friend says-if they say it's time to sell,it's time to buy. Grin
No need to trust anyone — always trust your experience and your intuition.
Activity: 294
For me, all cryptocurrency market is not very interesting . The most intersted things to me are masternode coins and their future price.
We can make a lot of predictions but I can say that now, the market is green and that’s cool. I believe in bull run.
The market is still not good, although there is a significant improvement in some coins.

Justify your opinion why you think the market is not very good.
  I think if Bitcoin made 2.5X in a month, then this is a very good result with such low volumes on the market.
The influx of new people into the crypto industry is still very small, and Bitcoin is still very far from the maximum price.

What do you mean buy saying "maximum price"? Do you think we will see 20 000 this year?
I wish I could,but I don't really believe it yet.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
We can make a lot of predictions but I can say that now, the market is green and that’s cool. I believe in bull run.
The market is still not good, although there is a significant improvement in some coins.

I think if Bitcoin made 2.5X in a month, then this is a very good result with such low volumes on the market.

just a cryptomarket situation for quite a long time is in a crisis condition. this is in comparison with the past years. earlier - 2 years ago - it all looked much more interesting. token prices were much higher. and now a lot of coins just disappeared from the cryptomarket.

The influx of new people into the crypto industry is still very small, and Bitcoin is still very far from the maximum price.

What do you mean buy saying "maximum price"? Do you think we will see 20 000 this year?

Pages:
Jump to: