Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [POS / MN] ⭐️ An All-in-One Crypto Trading App ⭐️ Windows/MacOS - page 5. (Read 12792 times)

Activity: 184
Merit: 2

Maybe. I just don't realize why these settings are so important. There are much more problems for people in crypto if HDD crashes.
Hm. Depends on how these guy organized his workspace, I assume.
To the point of question: probably the only way are data-restoring programms, though the result isn't guaranteed. There are many of them, specially for these cases.

But I'll say - regular backups are better way)
I do not argue, of course better.But what will you do in case of a hard drive failure?
That is why it is so important to save the recovery file.If there is such a function, of course.
First I'll praise God for having all my wallets and logins either memorized or backuped.
After this, if I don't want to restore settings manualy I'll use a HDD clone from external disc... which I recommend to everyone. You don't need such function in every programm if you may clone the full HDD (except for folder too big and not very critical, like video or games).
Good for you. Maybe you really would do so - then you have my respect. But you really think everyone will do regular manual backups? That sounds a little too optimistic, if you ask me
Activity: 128
Merit: 12

Maybe. I just don't realize why these settings are so important. There are much more problems for people in crypto if HDD crashes.
To the point of question: probably the only way are data-restoring programms, though the result isn't guaranteed. There are many of them, specially for these cases.

I do not argue, of course better.But what will you do in case of a hard drive failure?
That is why it is so important to save the recovery file.If there is such a function, of course.
First I'll praise God for having all my wallets and logins either memorized or backuped.
After this, if I don't want to restore settings manualy I'll use a HDD clone from external disc... which I recommend to everyone. You don't need such function in every programm if you may clone the full HDD (except for folder too big and not very critical, like video or games).
Activity: 728
Merit: 13

Activity: 224
Merit: 1
Where can I get a working link to the project page in the GOLOS social network?
There is no there likely, there is on a Medium
https://medium.com/@smmonex

Activity: 182
Where can I get a working link to the project page in the GOLOS social network?
I prefer to use one laptop for my home tasks for everyday and another laptop for cryptocurrency. I think that’s the most safety method.
If there is such a possibility, it is a reasonable solution. But do not forget that there are vulnerabilities in some wallets.

Well, we aretalking here about trading. It's a long way to mass adoption so there is no need right now to put wallet on phone
That's the trick. There won't be any mass adoption in the future if people won't start installing wallets on their phones right now.

Just use antivirus and don't install trashy software.
Did you hear about recent bug in Android? Nobody is guaranteed. Though PC's aren't safe too. The only ultimate firewall is paper wallet and that's only before quantum computers)
So, just don't put your eggs in one basket and have different wallets for trading and hodling.
You are currently right. The most safety method for saving your funds is paper wallet.
Forgot to mention the grandmother’s stockings and the mattress. Grin
You can also bury in the garden under a cherry. Grin
There are no perfect wallets.
Security is in your hands first.

I use cold wallets and cryptocurrency wallets applications on a mobile phone. It is very convenient and I can transfer or cash my own funds very quickly at any time.
If you leave where the phone, as quickly and quickly someone else will be able to transfer Your funds.

Of course.
But I'm interested in more following.
If, for example, a computer broke down with an installed application ONEX-how to restore the application?
Is there an ISO file for example?I think you get my point.
That’s why, usually, you need to make backup of your wallet.
A wallet is where? The person is referring to the ability to save settings.
Maybe he's asking about wallet for Onex coins, not onex terminal?
He wrote that.Application.I understood what he was talking about.He has in mind when a laptop, for example, breaks, is it possible to restore a trading application.With settings.
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
I prefer to use one laptop for my home tasks for everyday and another laptop for cryptocurrency. I think that’s the most safety method.
Activity: 182

Well, we aretalking here about trading. It's a long way to mass adoption so there is no need right now to put wallet on phone
That's the trick. There won't be any mass adoption in the future if people won't start installing wallets on their phones right now.

Did you hear about recent bug in Android? Nobody is guaranteed. Though PC's aren't safe too. The only ultimate firewall is paper wallet and that's only before quantum computers)
So, just don't put your eggs in one basket and have different wallets for trading and hodling.
You are currently right. The most safety method for saving your funds is paper wallet.

I use cold wallets and cryptocurrency wallets applications on a mobile phone. It is very convenient and I can transfer or cash my own funds very quickly at any time.
If you leave where the phone, as quickly and quickly someone else will be able to transfer Your funds.

Of course.
If, for example, a computer broke down with an installed application ONEX-how to restore the application?
He wrote that.Application.I understood what he was talking about.He has in mind when a laptop, for example, breaks, is it possible to restore a trading application.With settings.
That’s a good question, I am also interested what to do and how to recover in that situation.
Activity: 294
I think there can be some problems with restoring data from dead HDD, if I understood correctly.
Activity: 333

Of course.

Of course.

Of course.
AFAIK Onex terminal isn't operating with wallet files or logins/passwords, it's using exhanges API keys which are pretty easy to restore if you lost them.

Of course.
Yes, yes, I mean to restore the application is possible in case of loss?Is there any backup or ISO file?

Of course.
They are talking about desktop or pc wallet. Well made wallets have integrated function of wallet backup.

Of course.

Of course.

Of course.
Activity: 114
Merit: 0

The only actual way to hack paper wallet is to physically steal it. Or guess a key which is not very likely. That's far more secure than any other methods. Not your keys - not your money, you know.
The probability that a strange piece of paper will be stolen is significantly lower than the phone will be stolen Wink
The most safety wallet is that wallet which private key you have in mind.
Someone is trying to save, someone to steal, it's an endless story...
Pages:
Jump to: