Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [POS/MN] [BOUNTY] Bamboo for panda, grow your crypto community today! - page 4. (Read 2007 times)

Activity: 412
Merit: 100
Que sera sera
I love the panda so i added the coin to my website

https://www.cryptocoinsinfo.net/cryptocurrency/Bamboo

hey that's cool, thanks! you are welcome to join our discord and take part in our invite bounty, altho the first round is closing soon !
Activity: 1036
Merit: 253
I’ve been watching many projects and recently one of them began to collaborate with Panda Bot. I will not write the name of this project so that they do not think that this is an advertisement. But I want to note that the community of that project was very happy about this partnership. So Panda Bot is valued, loved and respected in the crypto world!

Yes its really a useful all in one discord community bot, it simplifies everything and makes discord admins job much more easier while their users are enjoying the rains, the built in Proof of stake pool and many more..

Activity: 210
Merit: 1
Can guys have more information about the project? Wink
This is a fairly well-known project. I'm talking about Panda-Bot now. Now they are developing their own masternod network and modernizing and developing their project.
copper member
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Can guys have more information about the project? Wink
Activity: 182
I’ve been watching many projects and recently one of them began to collaborate with Panda Bot. I will not write the name of this project so that they do not think that this is an advertisement. But I want to note that the community of that project was very happy about this partnership. So Panda Bot is valued, loved and respected in the crypto world!
Activity: 173
Merit: 12
Activity: 84
This process is already underway. Now everything connected with communication on the Internet introduces cryptocurrency. This is the technology of the future!
This is not the future ... this is already present. Blockchain and cryptocurrency technologies have already entered our life very tightly. Many people use cryptocurrencies daily in their payments. This technology is gaining momentum like a snowball.
Activity: 168
Today, everyone is talking about the integration of payment by cryptocurrency in instant messengers, in Internet browsers, as well as in various bots. I think this is a good idea and it will be a success and widespread use by users in the future!
This process is already underway. Now everything connected with communication on the Internet introduces cryptocurrency. This is the technology of the future!
Activity: 126
Today, everyone is talking about the integration of payment by cryptocurrency in instant messengers, in Internet browsers, as well as in various bots. I think this is a good idea and it will be a success and widespread use by users in the future!
Activity: 126
2FA, Secure your email address, Dont recycle your password in different website.

Make your password unique in every website your register.

Thats the way to secure your discord account and watch out for other 3rd party discord apps that ask your login using your discord account it could be philsing to steal your passwords.
Good advice. This is the basis of computer security. Good advice. This is the basis of computer security. If the majority of users followed this simple instruction, then hacks and thefts by hackers would be hundreds of times less.
This is the basis of the basics. If you follow these simple security rules, then I think that you can store small amounts of cryptocurrency in a Panda-bot. For large amounts of course there are other storage methods.
Activity: 140
Good advice. This is the basis of computer security. Good advice. This is the basis of computer security. If the majority of users followed this simple instruction, then hacks and thefts by hackers would be hundreds of times less.
Therefore, if you use all the necessary security measures, then keeping the coins in the Panda-Bot wallet is pretty safe.
Activity: 252
2FA, Secure your email address, Dont recycle your password in different website.

Thats the way to secure your discord account and watch out for other 3rd party discord apps that ask your login using your discord account it could be philsing to steal your passwords.
Que sera sera
the bot is as secure as Discord is. similarly to a wallet, if you lose access to your Discord account then your coins may be at risk
That's exactly what makes me worried. I cannot guarantee that my Discord account is safe and I can safely keep my cryptocurrency in it.

it would be the same as securing any app, or wallet which you would store coins in. make sure you dont share password, use 2FA etc
the bot is as secure as Discord is. similarly to a wallet, if you lose access to your Discord account then your coins may be at risk
That's exactly what makes me worried. I cannot guarantee that my Discord account is safe and I can safely keep my cryptocurrency in it.

Activity: 210
Activity: 182
What are your future plans for the future development of your Panda-bot? Maybe you are planning to add some new features? Tell that.
Panda-bot is actively developing. This bot is very popular among users of Discord. I hope that we will see new features of this wonderful bot soon.
Que sera sera
agree that there is a risk that the discord account will be hacked and the attacker will gain access to the user's funds. How secure is Discord?

I would recommend anyone using panda-bot to secure their Discord account with 2FA, which usually provides quite strong protection
You can use the bot to send and receive cryptocurrency that is listed on their platform from other discord members.

You need to experience it first hand to see the on how it works and what it can do and what features it offers.
How secure is the transfer of cryptocurrency between users when using your bot? What risks are possible?

Its secured for as long as your discord account is secure,

You can send and receive different cryptocurrency that is listed on pandabot instantly at any time of the day and you can withdraw them to your own wallet address instantly anytime.

And for the risk, just like any other hot or exchange wallet do not leave coins that you cannot afford to loose
Activity: 98
agree that there is a risk that the discord account will be hacked and the attacker will gain access to the user's funds. How secure is Discord?
Que sera sera
You can use the bot to send and receive cryptocurrency that is listed on their platform from other discord members.

You need to experience it first hand to see the on how it works and what it can do and what features it offers.
How secure is the transfer of cryptocurrency between users when using your bot? What risks are possible?

Pages:
Jump to: