Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [POS/MN] [BOUNTY] Bamboo for panda, grow your crypto community today! - page 6. (Read 2007 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Do you plan to launch a bounty in your project? I would love to participate! I would like to be able to get your coins for the work done. since i can't buy coins. Today there are no funds to invest ... I am crypto bankrupt  Cry Cry Cry And your project is like.
Activity: 126
sorry i dont understand your statement about exchanges, is it a problem we are on Crex now?

in terms of the blockchain, like i said we are using it for payment instead of BTC as some of our currency will be distributed via some bounty, airdrops and games. this will lower the fee to sign up to our services if they spend some time with our community, we cant really do that with a private network.

have you actually looked at our service?
Are there any privileges when paying with your BOO coin and not Bitcoin for example? Maybe there is a discount?
Activity: 1204
Merit: 220
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

what i see is that the coin is trade-able on exchanges ahah) rest is irrelevant. these exchanges might not be legal in majority of the geo since they don't have asset description. which is nice for that coin since you don't need to mention that this is not a blockchain/coin project and just a chain for another software, devs don't really care about it. if you need blockchain to facilitate payments - it can be private internal-use instance. right?

sorry i dont understand your statement about exchanges, is it a problem we are on Crex now?

in terms of the blockchain, like i said we are using it for payment instead of BTC as some of our currency will be distributed via some bounty, airdrops and games. this will lower the fee to sign up to our services if they spend some time with our community, we cant really do that with a private network.

yea its kinda huge problem, no? theres too many shitty forks trading everywhere. i don't care how you use it, i see independent chain with pairs trade-able on exchanges. only then theres some bot that using it for some payments. show me link to that bot on these exchanges with description that is not a coin and just a supply flow for another project. im pretty sure you guys understand what you doing.

plus why would i even check the service if you guys suck with very foundation. or theres anything that could justify a shitty fork (!!!), or a nightrmare web design) - i can hear tears of bitconnect peers wooooo
so if you putted your work dependable on a shitty foundation - well what do you expect?
Activity: 412
Merit: 100
Que sera sera
hello everyone, we have just implemented a new game bot FeedThePanda - which is a lite adaptation of the popular Duck Hunt in Discord. come check it out! https://discord.gg/T7p3QkA
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
we have done no pre-sale, public-sale or any kind of fund raising. i really think it doesnt deserve the 'scam' label even if you believe there is something to be fixed in the blockchain code - and at this point we are much more inclined to trust in our dev unless you would like to make a pull request and demonstrate where the problems are
It is very good that this project did not collect money from users and investors. It inspires confidence.
Activity: 252
Service Panda Bot I've known for a long time. I can not say anything bad about him. Convenient and useful bot. As for this project, you need to read, study and understand.
Que sera sera

what i see is that the coin is trade-able on exchanges ahah) rest is irrelevant. these exchanges might not be legal in majority of the geo since they don't have asset description. which is nice for that coin since you don't need to mention that this is not a blockchain/coin project and just a chain for another software, devs don't really care about it. if you need blockchain to facilitate payments - it can be private internal-use instance. right?

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ
hey guys this is getting a little out of hand.. can we please move it to private chat if there is need for some debate over your git profiles and SDLC tooling, not quite project related  Smiley

i was stating that this is a scam project with some Bot to distract the attention from source's scam template (?). saw it too many times just in 2018. community member requested proof (its not hard to find one line ahahahaha). i delivered. how is this not project related?) yea that ***** statement regarding travis - its fun and also points at the fact that the project has zero testing env. not just minimum - its not exist at all.

if you looked into the project you would notice the service (panda-bot) has been running since late 2017, we only created a coin to help automate the payment process - since BTC is sometimes a little slow and frankly we dont want to run multiple BTC daemons with 100G of chain files

we have done no pre-sale, public-sale or any kind of fund raising. i really think it doesnt deserve the 'scam' label even if you believe there is something to be fixed in the blockchain code - and at this point we are much more inclined to trust in our dev unless you would like to make a pull request and demonstrate where the problems are

Que sera sera
hey guys this is getting a little out of hand.. can we please move it to private chat if there is need for some debate over your git profiles and SDLC tooling, not quite project related  Smiley

i was stating that this is a scam project with some Bot to distract the attention from source's scam template (?). saw it too many times just in 2018. community member requested proof (its not hard to find one line ahahahaha). i delivered. how is this not project related?) yea that ***** statement regarding travis - its fun and also points at the fact that the project has zero testing env. not just minimum - its not exist at all.

if you looked into the project you would notice the service (panda-bot) has been running since late 2017, we only created a coin to help automate the payment process - since BTC is sometimes a little slow and frankly we dont want to run multiple BTC daemons with 100G of chain files

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

PandaBot Welcome to the Future

Hello Good Morning Everyone! Welcome again to Bitnewsportal Blog the home of the best projects and airdrop opportunity! Today we feature the most talk about discord bot in the cryptocurrency industry...READ MORE
Activity: 210
And, volume on Crex24 exchange is not too bad, high enough for young projects.
I also like the Crex24 exchange. I am glad that the project Bamboo team chose this exchange for listing their coins.
Activity: 140
Do you have a market listing for the coin? If its so, then give the link to us so we can trade them and staking it on the wallet.
sure, we finished getting listed on Crex just earlier https://crex24.com/exchange/BOO-BTC
Is the coin trading Crex24? Wow Super! This is a good exchange. I buy and sell coins there very often. Maybe I'll buy myself a BOO coin in my crypto portfolio.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Hello to all! A great panda project that has growth prospects. Wink I would also like to note the excellent work of the bot.
thanks for the great feedback- dev. team is doing their best to add new function that helps every users. and make the bot more friendly users 🤗

join in panda bot discord official channel- 
https://discord.gg/JZVwEE5
Activity: 1036
Merit: 253
Yesterday I saw a message from the Panda team in social networks that they made a listing the BOO coins on CREX24. This is cool!
It's a good news! After what happened to Cryptopia, Crex24 became a very popular exchange among investors' crypto. Listing this exchange is a good step for the project.

Crex24 proven to be a good exchange for new startup project, Having Bamboo listed on Crex24 is a good startup point for future project listing.

For now, Keep Collecting those precious Boo's from the Panda Sprinkle and Bounty Cheesy
Activity: 168
Yesterday I saw a message from the Panda team in social networks that they made a listing the BOO coins on CREX24. This is cool!
It's a good news! After what happened to Cryptopia, Crex24 became a very popular exchange among investors' crypto. Listing this exchange is a good step for the project.
Activity: 182
Do you have a market listing for the coin? If its so, then give the link to us so we can trade them and staking it on the wallet.
Que sera sera
looks like a scam - solid project would never base on such outdated and weak codebase https://github.com/Bamboo4Panda/bamboo-core/tree/master/src 🚨🚨🚨

Identify what you consider out dated source? This is running pivx 3.0!!! Pivx 3.1 was not chosen for many reasons since for one z minting and z staking is not needed or wanted at all. Pivx also never seems to have the most stable current source base. What is your consideration of a up to date source?Huh

v0.12 btc codebase i guess would be kinda old, right? also nobody seems to be able to fix gitian https://github.com/Bamboo4Panda/bamboo-core/blob/master/contrib/gitian-descriptors/gitian-linux.yml

it looks like after original dev dropped the idea to fix zerocoin proto and started new project - its just community trying to keep things on the float. of course attitude could be changed and etc, but idk. look at crave. used to be a hot coin, just like pivx. now they are both just rust and dirt ahah

lol do you even know what you are talking about at this point??? v0.12 btc code base right? I think you might have paid for that account your on then sir because you havent been around in the crypto space to under stand what code base stuff is running on lol Also linking to a file means nothing and your just digging for something if you cant point out a single line that is incorrect! Gitian works perfect but if your unable to test and prove your claims i would go troll some place else because you are just making your self sound hebetudinous.

why don't you check my github account so you could have an idea if i know what im talking about or not https://github.com/charlesrocket
where are these gitian assertions if its working then? Cheesy https://github.com/Bamboo4Panda

i also believe every test case will be broken as well https://github.com/Bamboo4Panda/bamboo-core/tree/master/src/test

also cant find any travis files or any other CI suit. how come?

i don't really have time to go thro the whole code, but heres a wrong line for you Cool https://github.com/Bamboo4Panda/bamboo-core/blob/master/src/chainparams.cpp#L183 🚨

First your github is nothing more than c+p from other projects and second of all the only thing i can find are version changes on your github so idk what you want me to check out and the only public org your in is a repo with a bunch of other projects you are not actively moving forward so nice forking account you got there!!
Next thing travis is garbage and doesnt work half the time on full blown large projects so why even waste time with it instead of actually making an end product unlike AXE???
Third thing, that line you linked to is only for prefix on private keys so who gives a crap what they start with!!!

you saying you looked thro every repo on my page and here https://github.com/AXErunners in less than a few hours? yea right  Cool so your c-p statement is irrelevant, right?. it is also irrelevant because you have no idea whats wrong with that line i posted Cool read the link above that line lol, you clearly have no idea whats going on). or its intentionally pointed to pivx ahaha. feels like im really wasting my time here Sad

i doubt you have experience with travis also to state something like that, thats just funny) probably all btc devs are idiots using travis for their ci... where they gonna have such knowledge like you have right here ahahah

but okay - if not travis - wheres another ci env?)))))) or you stating that there no working ci at all, they all shit like travis?

hey guys this is getting a little out of hand.. can we please move it to private chat if there is need for some debate over your git profiles and SDLC tooling, not quite project related  Smiley
Que sera sera

sure, we finished getting listed on Crex just earlier https://crex24.com/exchange/BOO-BTC
Activity: 448
Pages:
Jump to: