Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN] [POS/MN] ESBC Betting Platofrm🔥🔥🔥 - page 12. (Read 54660 times)

copper member
Activity: 220
Merit: 1
a new format of invite bounty of discord:
We will pay for each new user(no multi or fake) 1 ESBC, for a new active member award 3 ESBC. Payments every Saturday, every Monday reset number of invitations
We will announce the launch of a new wave of bounty tomorrow
join https://discord.gg/9phdXCK  Wink
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
Translation Bounty is end?
copper member
Our website correctly working for a majority provider now.
copper member
Airdrop 50-300 ESBC every day.
here https://discord.gg/C8PtrGq
copper member
Activity: 368
Bounty Company "Forever" 1 ended
Bounty Company "Forever" 2 will start in 5 hours
Simple rules:
● bounty Rewards 1-3 coin per new real member;
● payment of rewards every Friday.

https://discord.gg/c3ktVVt
copper member
Some statistics.
Supply 278,885 ESBC
Coins locked 150,000 ESBC (53.79%)
Average Bet 20$
Approximate number of participants on ESBC platform:
after launch - 50
After 2 weeks - 100
After 4 weeks - 300
If our calculations are correct, all other things being equal, bettors will hold coins worth about 1  BTC, this is a real demand and it will grow along with the popularity of the platform.
Further success will depend on the quality Platform and interest of the community in anonymous betting.
We have also developed a referral system on the platform. Engaging users early on can produce good results in the future.

https://twitter.com/StocksExchangeR/status/1041254891086327809

We are very sorry that the work on the betting platform has been delayed. The overall picture is good, we have been added to not the weakest exchange. We have enough funds and time for release and improvement of the product. The funds raised from the sale of the coins will be spent for addition to the major exchanges. We spend from budget no more than $ 300 and these funds were spent on the necessary software. We are well aware of our perspective and the direction for decision task to achieve the goal. We will profit when the platform starts to increase demand on coins and each a big coins holder will get the opportunity to obtain a share of the revenue of the project.
Activity: 197
Underestimated project
I like to invest in such projects, the best way to earn money
copper member
The website won't availability  24-48 hours in due with hardware improvement and change DNS.
copper member
Could this be a good source of ESBC or BTC for me?
This will depend on the popularity of our platform.
Could this be a good source of ESBC or BTC for me?
copper member
I like this. I think I will take part in the second stage. Can you give access to my friend if I have 2 Masternodes?
Definitely. You can even check the referral program on it.  Cool
I like this. I think I will take part in the second stage. Can you give access to my friend if I have 2 Masternodes?
copper member
Congratulations, when will you show us the platform?
At the moment we are not sure about security. on Monday our investors will get access, we need to hear their opinion. If they like it, MN owners get access to the platform and can test its performance. At the next stage, access will be granted to those who wish to participate in the bug bounty, a large reward will be paid for finding errors. After the testing is completed, we will publish the platform in open access.
copper member
Today we plan listed to large platform with an excellent reputation. This will enable our users to use automated shared Master node and simple setup Master node.
A link to this project and announcement will be published here.
Congratulations, when will you show us the platform?
copper member
Perhaps we have the best demand our coins among all coins listed graviex.
Our support price more than many coins have which trading on CryptoBridge.
Thank you all!
copper member
Hey
I really like your idea, but I think you have to do lot of work, getting permissions from regulatory authority would not be easy. Everything is in your hands
Hi! thank you for your interest! Could you explain why we need the permits?

https://www.mintnodes.com/coins/ESBC

open trading on stocks exchange tomorrow Grin
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Hey
I really like your idea, but I think you have to do lot of work, getting permissions from regulatory authority would not be easy. Everything is in your hands
copper member
You have an interesting project
thank you
We need to support price and arouse interest of other traders until the platform is ready, after that the market itself will make a good price. We will not sell coins, the price can throw off only buyers, but they do not have a lot of coins, I think after the launch of the platform will be very large demand.
Pages:
Jump to: