Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN] [POS/MN] ESBC Betting Platofrm🔥🔥🔥 - page 13. (Read 54660 times)

copper member
Activity: 220
Merit: 1
Hello Community
We did a little hurry with the early announcement of the beta test launch.
At the last moment, we found the opportunity to implement the best quality functional, this is what we are currently focusing on.
Things in the project go in the right direction, our market shows not bad results
I can tell you only one team understands your expectations and tries to justify your hopes. We really work diligently from early morning until late at night, and the result that we have now looks promising.
Any cryptocurrency is like our main idea, any cryptocurrency is a "bet". And we make our bet on the platform, but for the success, we need some time, not more than 7 days.
The next step after the release of our platform will be listed on another exchange.
I also want to say thank you that you continue to believe in us, it is really important for us at this stage.
copper member
Activity: 28
You have an interesting project
copper member
ESBC deposit/withdraw available on Stocks Exchange. Trading soon?!
should be tomorrow
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Announcing MyEtherWallet v3.24.00: Difficulty Bomb&Updating blockchain

Due to the complexity of the Bomb and the increased risk of hacking, we pushed a rather drastic update that implements a number of changes and improvements, including enhancement of efficiency and scalability of the blockchain, acceleration of transaction speed, and additional security in the form new formats private keys which will help protect users against hacking.
If you are using private key or UTC, then you need to go into the wallet and update manually, otherwise they risk being unprotected.

How do i update my Ethereum wallet?

1. Go to our website MyEtherWallet.com
2. Unlock your wallet using your Keystore File (UTC / JSON) or simply use your private key.
3. Click Unlock and wait for the update.

Please note that you need to manually update your wallet, failure to do so may result in funds being lost.

We are taking these measures to protect both you and our network from phishing and malicious attacks.

Thank you for your cooperation and understanding!
MyEtherWallet Security Team.

If you use other methods, then ignore this message.
Activity: 4
Good day
Lol, I am guessing this is in response to the Wall Street Journal article about the prevalence of fraudulent ICOs today. I wouldn't be surprised if someone created a ERC20 contract with this same name and ended up raising a decent amount of money. But that is not about this project, for sure
Activity: 368
Merit: 4
ESBC deposit/withdraw available on Stocks Exchange. Trading soon?!
copper member
BTT_CM do you direct sell ESBC?
We will not sell the coins in the coming days, we want to see price ESBC from Community
Activity: 368
Merit: 4
BTT_CM do you direct sell ESBC?
copper member
Don't understand the definition of this coin, can you introduce it easily and plainly? And, by the way, why did you choose such a name for your coin? Thanks in advance
Thank You for your interest!
Everything is written very simply and in the first message of the topic.
ESBC - e-Sport Betting Coin. This is simple.

stocks.exchange was opened deposits and withdrawals.
Activity: 31
Don't understand the definition of this coin, can you introduce it easily and plainly? And, by the way, why did you choose such a name for your coin? Thanks in advance
copper member
crypto is a good investment, don't let you leave crypto, the price up and down it is common in crypto, you do not be afraid to see the current market price
We're not going to give it up! In any case, we have enough money and time to implement our plans, time will show the value of our coin!

ROI stats update

https://masternodes.online/currencies/ESBC
https://mncn.online/coins/ESBC
Activity: 14
crypto is a good investment, don't let you leave crypto, the price up and down it is common in crypto, you do not be afraid to see the current market price
copper member
We have received approval from some investors, they interested in our project. ESBC rises in price.
Some of them are already entered in ESBC, others are waiting for a larger exchange like many of you.
We will definitely do it!
copper member
There are a lot of parameters and unknowns in this idea. The thing is that the competition is huge and every idea has to go that extra mile to get investors and after that, users...So, the less unknowns, the better the plan! Good luck, team!
Thanks for your opinion

We have 1 BTC for listing on Stocks.Exchange Smiley

Hello, Community. Stocks.Exchange listing was paid.

We have more than 1500 users in Discord!
Join! https://discord.gg/9phdXCK

New invite bounty started
Rules is simple:
● bounty Rewards 1-3 coin per new real member;
● payment of rewards every Friday.

Hello, Community!
It's a wonderful day.
Increasing block rewards and ROI, amount of Masternodes,
amount of community members, price of ESBC, number of our partners.
The number of Exchanges will increase soon too!
It is not great achievement it is just preparation
before launching our ROCKET
and We want present to you new our partner!
We are proud that our partner GTM platform:
https://mn.gtmcoin.io/
https://discord.gg/nnAACqq
has added our coin to our platform.
GTM provides the opportunity of an automatic masternodes deployment
GTM the first automated shared mn platform in the world!
Activity: 1
There are a lot of parameters and unknowns in this idea. The thing is that the competition is huge and every idea has to go that extra mile to get investors and after that, users...So, the less unknowns, the better the plan! Good luck, team!
copper member
Hi,
I think your business is really interesting and nice, I like your idea. I want to ask what distinguishes your business from another project? And can you name any country that works with your idea?
Thank you for up themes. I think you don't analyze our project if you ask this questions.

Our website correctly working for a majority provider now.

a new format of invite bounty of discord:
We will pay for each new user(no multi or fake) 1 ESBC, for a new active member award 3 ESBC. Payments every Saturday, every Monday reset number of invitations
We will announce the launch of a new wave of bounty tomorrow
join https://discord.gg/9phdXCK  Wink
Activity: 27
Hi,
I think your business is really interesting and nice, I like your idea. I want to ask what distinguishes your business from another project? And can you name any country that works with your idea?
copper member
Community.
On our site in the near future will be launched technical work, the site will be unavailable for some time.
We transfer our data to more powerful hardware, it is necessary for the launch and stable operation of our platform.

We have completed the process of updating our server
This was necessary for the correct and fast operation of our platform
We continue to work on the configuration of the platform, but the website is working in the regular mode

The website won't availability  24-48 hours in due with hardware improvement and change DNS.
Activity: 27
Greetings all! I've checked the roadmap, it has a very big potential. I’m very enthusiastic about it. It will significantly help people. I'm in.
copper member
What do you mean by improvement? We will simply give the option to bid anonymously and without registration, regular users will be given the option to use the account and the more advanced options, but this does not mean a disclosure of identity.
Pages:
Jump to: