Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌐 [ANN] [POW] [CCX] - Conceal - Cryptonight-Fast Blockchain Deposits ASIC Proof - page 2. (Read 7689 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

This pool looks dead and has been removed from the official website while ago.
Activity: 58
Today, as my order of new AMD GPUs have arrived, I plan to mine CCX again. I will however test it first before I go full time mining it, to see how much will it be profitable.

Now I wish Conceal will be listed in a bigger exchange such as Cryptopia and Bittrex because I would like this coin to be more fluid, more tradeable as it would be exposed to bigger markets and investors.

kissmarx, you are right. Conceal is one of the most promising CN coins out there and should be on bigger exchanges. AFAIK, the team is working on it but need to raise BTC to pay the high fees asked by exchanges. Centralized exchanges don't give a damn if you are a non-profit community project or not. Conceal had no initial capital nor ICO funding. The premine will be used to raise funds for listings on exchanges.

Btw, there is a new pair on MapleChange, $CCX-$XMR - https://maplechange.com/markets/ccxxmr
Activity: 1106
Merit: 251
Today, as my order of new AMD GPUs have arrived, I plan to mine CCX again. I will however test it first before I go full time mining it, to see how much will it be profitable.

Now I wish Conceal will be listed in a bigger exchange such as Cryptopia and Bittrex because I would like this coin to be more fluid, more tradeable as it would be exposed to bigger markets and investors.
Activity: 205

Wallet 4.3.5 is now out
feature update, not mandatory

Our constant effort in wallet development continues, by adding integrated address support we have now all the basic functionalities covered!
 Next wallet release will be redesign of the UI, and new banking functions!

Integrated address support
Better alignment on deposit creation
Payment Id support in Address Book
Sort fields in Address Book
Deposit amount spinner increases by 100

Wallet 4.3.3 is now out
feature update, not mandatory

New features include wallet optimization, if you have had problems transferring or depositing large sums (tx size too big) you now have an option to optimize your wallet.

This is a common issue in all CN coins. So this feature is really important to have and for it to be simple & easy to use without deeper understanding of the process.

You can access the function in SETTINGS / OPTIMIZE WALLET. And you will also get a notification if you try to transfer a sum that is too large.

Soon we have all the basic functions covered, and can start adding new functionalities to the wallet.

Activity: 56
Never seen such a great project. I hope it will go to the moon very soon and bring the revolution in Cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 123
I have carefully observed your team information, and I think you are really professional
I hope you can stick to it and make this project successful
Conceal is a digital money system that is protected by privacy. Users can transact directly with each other through a secure peer-to-peer network. The decentralized Conceal network supports encrypted messages and interest deposits.
Activity: 47
I have carefully observed your team information, and I think you are really professional
I hope you can stick to it and make this project successful
Activity: 70
BNB was a great call, the rest I haven't checked I trade mostly binance. Moving into TNT looks good to me
Activity: 184
Merit: 103
This looks like an interesting coin. I think I will try mining Conceal CCX soon. By the way, congratulations Dev. I believe this coin will do good in the future. It is very promising because many pools are supporting it.  Wink

Thanks, and it seems you are not even a bot Smiley

All the pools we have, are pool hosts who believe in this project.

The project is going quite well, as we are not just another copy & paste cryptonote / cryptonight coin. But we put in a lot of work, that can be seen in our constant wallet development.

Its time to update this cryptonote stuff into the age we live in, as it has been looking like a tech demo for years. Wallets need to look good & have usable functionality. Its a tool that does a lot more than just send & receives coins.

Well I'm sure I'm not a bot. LoL.

So I started mining now in one of the pools. I'm just testing to use JCE with my CPU, and I get only little hashrate. I guess I have to buy some stronger hardware for a new rig. Coz I'm starting to like this cryptonote stuff you guys are doing.  Wink

I wish I was a Bot.............Bots don't have to pay a metric-assload of child support.... Sad
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
A good investment project for miners, hoping to develop well in the future
copper member
Activity: 97

Conceal Mining Pool by ThePirateMine
Pool URL:  https://ccx.thepiratemine.nl
Payout threshold: 1 CCX
Payment Interval: 15 minutes
Pool Fee: 0.8%

We are giving away the pool fees to our miner! Consider it as a prize pot!

We have a Telegram group. BTW If you need me PM me on telegram, i am dutch and i can speak english aswell.
https://t.me/thepiratemine
This looks like an interesting coin. I think I will try mining Conceal CCX soon. By the way, congratulations Dev. I believe this coin will do good in the future. It is very promising because many pools are supporting it.  Wink

Thanks, and it seems you are not even a bot Smiley

All the pools we have, are pool hosts who believe in this project.

The project is going quite well, as we are not just another copy & paste cryptonote / cryptonight coin. But we put in a lot of work, that can be seen in our constant wallet development.

Its time to update this cryptonote stuff into the age we live in, as it has been looking like a tech demo for years. Wallets need to look good & have usable functionality. Its a tool that does a lot more than just send & receives coins.

Well I'm sure I'm not a bot. LoL.

So I started mining now in one of the pools. I'm just testing to use JCE with my CPU, and I get only little hashrate. I guess I have to buy some stronger hardware for a new rig. Coz I'm starting to like this cryptonote stuff you guys are doing.  Wink

JCE is a good cpu miner (i would claim its the best), just need to put a bit effort in configuring it correctly. Cryptonight-Fast needs the same 2mb of L3 per thread as basic CN, so your L3 / 2 = optimal threads, affined to physical cores works the best.

Also, in CPU mining its really important to have large page support turned on:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sql/database-engine/configure-windows/enable-the-lock-pages-in-memory-option-windows?view=sql-server-2017

Join our discord for more info!
Pages:
Jump to: