Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌐 [ANN] [POW] [CCX] - Conceal - Cryptonight-Fast Blockchain Deposits ASIC Proof - page 5. (Read 7689 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Activity: 205
No Telegram channel? There should be.

Its a possibility, Telegram is popular but its not as useful as Discord because its just one continued stream. But I do understand that some people prefer to use it.

Maybe if we can find someone trustworthy to run a Telegram channel.

wheres the testnet pools to set up rigs?

You can use Masari pools to set up your rigs, its the same algo : CryotoNight-Fast.
great algo, but why premine?
this could be a good coin, but I will not mine it cause 8% is too much

Majority (6%) of the premine is indefinitely locked, and can be even burned if necessary to stabilize the markets. Its not meant to be used.

The actual usable premine is only 2%.

Please read the chart carefully before making hasty conclusions.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
great algo, but why premine?
this could be a good coin, but I will not mine it cause 8% is too much

Activity: 359
Merit: 250
No Telegram channel? There should be.
Activity: 24
and again the scam

Lol, removed your "i want 0.15btc" for advertising spam Smiley And when people do not pay you, its a "scam". Thats hilarious. All sorts of lowlife we have here.

15 hours till launch!

wheres the testnet pools to set up rigs?
Interesting! It seems a well-rounded project plan with a clear scope, steps, implementation process and a well-defined target. I will keep an eye on it.

And the devs have been fire tested, so this project wont collapse on the first issue that comes along like most coins nowadays.

So its a safe investment for miners, with CryptoNight-Fast algo its ASIC & Nicehash proof and the dev team can handle issues.
Activity: 18
CCX pool up and running @ https://ccx.scecf.org

TLS, email notification, discord support, fixed diff.  You name it we got it!  If we don't just ask and we'll add it.

0.4% fee

Happy mining!
Activity: 84
Activity: 58
Interesting! It seems a well-rounded project plan with a clear scope, steps, implementation process and a well-defined target. I will keep an eye on it.
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
Russian translation - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4546569.new#new
My wallet -  ccx7R6RGcv6VFbFha36CFCeFqNkFMEjyD95ms4dtbb2CDQe57TuBevNTJJGwDDe1cVVnXUQLAwUmcAb JMQn3fXLx61G1pPxBkj
Activity: 132
Merit: 1
Pages:
Jump to: