Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [POW] PERKLE - FAIR RELEASE SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM - page 4. (Read 22356 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 17
Glad I managed to contribute and get bonus tokens. Hopefully this will move ahead to the next stages soon and also hit exchanges

Contribute to what and get what bonus tokens? Are you just going about BTT posting your automated response to farm you account? Your post history seems to suggest so.

BTW, Perkle had no ICO and is mineable.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
You have written that you will provide an official channel for communication of sellers with buyers. Can you tell us what kind of channel is it and how will it be carried out?

Developers answer all your questions - Discord and Telegram

The team also blogs at - Medium
You will learn, how easy it is to create Perkle Wallet with MyEtherWallet.

Thanks mate. Found that too and a bunch of guide on how to mine Perkle.

For those just as lost as I was initially, you can refer to this guide on How to Generate Your Perkle Address

Looking to mine after generating your address? Consult the Mining Guide Here

And here's the Latest Update

The future for this blockchain just perked up
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
the team said it would spend more time on this topic.
Which topic is that? The exchange listing or the blockchain explorer being down? Think the explorer I've been using was a community developed version. Don't know if there's an official one. Does anybody know?

explorer still down. just want to see what they have in here. and since this project is meant to be used by developers, how can they get the attention of these developers where there are more reliable platforms in the market? is there any edge if they will utilize their services?
the team said it would spend more time on this topic.
Which topic is that? The exchange listing or the blockchain explorer being down? Think the explorer I've been using was a community developed version. Don't know if there's an official one. Does anybody know?
The team said, it would spend more time on this topic.
Pretty sure Satoshi did not create Bitcoin with the plan of putting it on exchanges, but why did people mine it? Those mining it probably need the unique ability PRKL posses and even if not that, there's nothing stopping OTC deals. I know a few participants of such

what is the value of the coin?
Depending on who you're asking. However, since the coin can only be acquired via OTC deals with miners, the value will depend greatly on what the individual miner you're contacting sets. Good thing you'll be able to haggle it out though

quite unusual method of selling coins. I have not faced this before. maybe, it will really be something interesting and intriguing. but I would not want it to be difficult

But this kind of method is pretty tiring both for buyers and miners?
Or should I say, time-consuming way of dealing with your portfolio.
Unlike with conventional exchanges, just leave your order and you're good to go.
Unless, there is a major advantage of doing so other than getting the price that you want.
But people will get tired in the long run.

Read the OP...
"Exchanges: TBD/Non-priority "
Perkle have constantly kept saying that their focus is on utility of their blockchain rather than its speculation on exchanges. We have to wait quite a long time for exchange listing
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
Pretty sure Satoshi did not create Bitcoin with the plan of putting it on exchanges, but why did people mine it? Those mining it probably need the unique ability PRKL posses and even if not that, there's nothing stopping OTC deals. I know a few participants of such

Depending on who you're asking. However, since the coin can only be acquired via OTC deals with miners, the value will depend greatly on what the individual miner you're contacting sets. Good thing you'll be able to haggle it out though

quite unusual method of selling coins. I have not faced this before. maybe, it will really be something interesting and intriguing. but I would not want it to be difficult

But this kind of method is pretty tiring both for buyers and miners?
Or should I say, time-consuming way of dealing with your portfolio.
Unlike with conventional exchanges, just leave your order and you're good to go.
Unless, there is a major advantage of doing so other than getting the price that you want.
But people will get tired in the long run.
Is it just me or this explorer (perk-explorer.galaxypool.org) seems to have really gone the way of the dodo? Been trying it for close to a week now, but I've been unable to connect to it. Awfully quiet in here too. Is Perkle dead?

Technically, that's how all coins are sold - the only difference is you have a trust mediator like an exchange, smart contract, or even another individual escrowing and mediating the transactions. OTC means you have to explicitly trust the seller and the seller has to trust the buyer too
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Activity: 7
The easiest way to mine solo or pool http://comining.io

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
Why mining a PRKL coin, it is don't planned to be placed on the exchange?
Why mining a PRKL coin, it is don't planned to be placed on the exchange?
Nothing new about Perkle? Other than house cleaning on Telegram channel, there's been no other sign of life.

Wished they'd also address the ETC blockchain rewrite. PKL is not ETC, however, they're both forks of ETH and that does leave certain uncomfortable questions lingering
Quiet as a grave both here and on Telegram channel. Wonder what the team is cooking or the reason for the delay. Hope they do get to address it though, but I'm not holding out hope for anything till after the holidays
Pages:
Jump to: