Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [POW] [XHV] Haven Protocol - untraceable payments x stable value storage - page 3. (Read 71246 times)

Activity: 442
Merit: 3
You all will lose your money with xhv...

Remember my words.

not all will, but all have  Grin Cheesy
Activity: 397
Merit: 9
You all will lose your money with xhv...

Remember my words.
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
hello,

since some time i  am mining some XHV, made the windows wallet from XHV website.

first time now i wanted move some XHV, i wanted to copie address and payment ID, but this is disabled, i only can write it in!?? _ normal? -- to write about 200 letters and numbers each time i want to transfer? - sure i will never write right!

did i make something wrong?- maybe a good alternative for android?

THX
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM
A new generation of anonymous cryptocurrency gives users the comfort to use and not be able to trace the source. I think the way XVH works as well as how to exploit it will bring organic growth to this coin. But the problem with anonymous crypto is that they are often whistled by governments and banned in some countries. Anyway, this is good crypto.
Only during your dreams.

Tons of millionaires just waiting to buy a shitcoin... Yeah , right...

Tip: no one who wants to hide money will never choose something called " crypto offshore bank" ...
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
BintexFutures
On October 20, 2020 Haven’s project lead (Dweab) conducted an AMA with the BKEX team on Telegram. Below is a transcript of the conversation, with all questions being answered by Dweab.

https://havenprotocol.org/2020/10/22/ama-with-havens-project-lead/
Activity: 1120
Merit: 131
Only during your dreams.
Finally, this approach also allows Haven to begin to lay the groundwork towards community ownership. While we don’t have more to share on this today we’re currently researching the best way to completely decentralize, distribute ownership and enable governance.

Cayman Islands!  Wow so thats where the team will spend our money on drinks and chicks.

No legal recourse can be taken once the funds are taken cause the project will be located in the Cayman Islands LOL

You are an idiot.

Code is public, based on Monero. The mint & burn was partly created by a Monero core dev.

Vault is non custodial.

You own your seed and private keys.

If you don't know what you're doing, you're free to get scammed on DEFI tokens running on ETH, TRX, BNB...

Going to see those 20c levels again
LoL ... offshore bank ... for naive people...  offshore will be the money the devs gets from suckers...
第一个让我赚到零钱的币

LOL, it's just the start, you'll have more than pocket money, especially if you're mining it.
Activity: 7
第一个让我赚到零钱的币
Activity: 34
are there any plans to add alternative currencies like xBRL, xINR, and other countries currencies besides dollar, euro, gold, silver?

that would almost transform haven on a supermassive synthetics exchange.

hi Lucas,

At the (re)start of the project, Haven was able to maintain only 16 assets, so the team defined a small list with the most common FIAT, xUSD, xEUR, xGBP, xCNY, xJPY, xNZD, xCAD, xAUD, xCHF & xNOK and also allocate 3 spaces for xBTC, xAU & xAG.

Since that time, the ongoing rebase to monero v0.16 (almost finished, public stagenet in few days I hope) the Team was able to add an unlimited amount of xAssets, so if there is demand, Haven can provide.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
are there any plans to add alternative currencies like xBRL, xINR, and other countries currencies besides dollar, euro, gold, silver?

that would almost transform haven on a supermassive synthetics exchange.
Finally, this approach also allows Haven to begin to lay the groundwork towards community ownership. While we don’t have more to share on this today we’re currently researching the best way to completely decentralize, distribute ownership and enable governance.

Cayman Islands!  Wow so thats where the team will spend our money on drinks and chicks.

No legal recourse can be taken once the funds are taken cause the project will be located in the Cayman Islands LOL

You are an idiot.

Code is public, based on Monero. The mint & burn was partly created by a Monero core dev.

Vault is non custodial.

You own your seed and private keys.

If you don't know what you're doing, you're free to get scammed on DEFI tokens running on ETH, TRX, BNB...

What fund ? it's a monero  fork with a non custodian wallet and open-source code available for everyone on github.

The team has a multi-sig governance wallet, the public view key is available to check the usage of all funds. The fund come from 5% of the mining fee & the offshore fee.

Can't be more transparent.
15 September, 2020 by team
We’d like to announce that Haven has begun the process of legally formalizing itself with the creation of the Haven Foundation.

The Haven Foundation will be located in the Cayman Islands, a legal jurisdiction that has favorable regulations towards cryptocurrencies and blockchain projects.

This enables Haven to establish itself as a legal entity capable of paying development grants, covering operating expenses, and making charitable donations to privacy focused entities, projects and events.

It also serves a more practical purpose. For example, when working with commercial partners such as exchanges, they often require a legal entity to sign on behalf of the project. This entity helps streamline the process making it much easier to onboard Haven and its supplementary xAssets onto other platforms.

Furthermore, we’re also exploring additional legal structures that would enable the foundation to fund other commercial applications that might not necessarily fit within the core protocol, but would drive value and utility to the protocol. Examples of this may, or may not include, loans, exchanges, fiat onramps and off-ramps such as debit cards.

Cayman Islands!  Wow so thats where the team will spend our money on drinks and chicks.

15 September, 2020 by team
We’d like to announce that Haven has begun the process of legally formalizing itself with the creation of the Haven Foundation.

The Haven Foundation will be located in the Cayman Islands, a legal jurisdiction that has favorable regulations towards cryptocurrencies and blockchain projects.

This enables Haven to establish itself as a legal entity capable of paying development grants, covering operating expenses, and making charitable donations to privacy focused entities, projects and events.

It also serves a more practical purpose. For example, when working with commercial partners such as exchanges, they often require a legal entity to sign on behalf of the project. This entity helps streamline the process making it much easier to onboard Haven and its supplementary xAssets onto other platforms.

Furthermore, we’re also exploring additional legal structures that would enable the foundation to fund other commercial applications that might not necessarily fit within the core protocol, but would drive value and utility to the protocol. Examples of this may, or may not include, loans, exchanges, fiat onramps and off-ramps such as debit cards.

Activity: 3
This project has some BIG news upcoming. That I can say. There will be major exchange listings.  At least 2 have basically been confirmed by the team on Discord.

In a way, its kind of what Bitcoin set out to be from the get go, if you think about it (with the pure anonymous Monero back-end.) Mixed, with a decentralized bank-like Tether in its own wallet.

I said it on reddit a long while ago.  If this new team delivers (and I see no reason why they wont or cant especially based on its new White Paper) this is one of the most important projects in the crypto realm since Ethereum.

This IS the definition of a cryptocurrency 2.0
Activity: 1652
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
can't wait what kind of big news will coming to haven protocol,
just saw this twit
https://twitter.com/HavenXHV/status/1303386412411224066

Ou jeah, this price movement can be a classic buy the rumor sell the news, but I don’t think that’s the case this time
Haven is doing a great job
Pages:
Jump to: