Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [POW] [XHV] Haven Protocol - untraceable payments x stable value storage - page 5. (Read 71246 times)

Activity: 1120
Merit: 131
do we have any estimated dates for the new wallet? will this come with the launch later in July?
would be great to know that

Hi, yes the desktop wallet will be release at xUSD mainnet !

thanks a lot for the information
glad to see development for XHV happening.
xUSD mainnet will definitely be quite interesting.

is xEUR and other fiat currency coming at this point as well?

where is the best place to keep up with updates about Haven? Twitter?

Twitter and Discord
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
do we have any estimated dates for the new wallet? will this come with the launch later in July?

thanks a lot for the information
glad to see development for XHV happening.
xUSD mainnet will definitely be quite interesting.

is xEUR and other fiat currency coming at this point as well?

where is the best place to keep up with updates about Haven? Twitter?
Activity: 207
Merit: 5
help my no send money

is payment_id correct? only 5 chars?

try latest GUI wallet v4.0.0
Activity: 34
Merit: 3

legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
i want to deposit XHV to bittrex, but i don't know how to paste the payment_id in wallet.

in the GUI wallet, you need to go to advanced mode to enable the PaymentID field.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/571011109763547171/595960282627440670/GUI_Guide_v.4.0.0.pdf

On the webwallet, the field is shown directly

https://havenprotocol.org/login
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
i want to deposit XHV to bittrex, but i don't know how to paste the payment_id in wallet.

if it does not ask you, it is not necessary.  They are integrated addresses

Bittrex give address + payment_id and warn to send with payment_id but  i can't add payment_id in wallet

the web wallet does not allow Paymentid?  then complicated.  You will have to use tradeogre

Bittrex give address + payment_id and warn to send with payment_id but  i can't add payment_id in wallet
Activity: 32
Merit: 0

Activity: 242
Merit: 10
Hi Crypto Friends :)
50,000 sats soon again  Grin

hmmm,,,,, nope....  its just a little pump to get some more buyers so that the team can sell and get some earnings in.

on/offshoring xUSD is working fine on stagenet,
code is public on github, they got help from Monero Research Labs to achieve this,
Mainnet date is set for 20th july,
Exchange are good to go,
More xAssets to come, everything is ready on the code.

#DYOR

Hm Interesting, I kinda wanna see how it pans out for July. Also the help from XMR team seems pretty cool, i'm still a pretty big fan of privacy coins Cheesy
Activity: 1652
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
I am trying to synchronize vault and it took 6 hours already and I just have 31% in it. I hope it will be worth it. Huh
Will you try to send them out from that wallet?
Please send your experience here, cause I can not use that wallet, is not working
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
I am trying to synchronize vault and it took 6 hours already and I just have 31% in it. I hope it will be worth it. Huh
I really despise discord...its so fiddly to use. Now the web wallet is not working??? Where the hell do we send our coins?? The windows wallet is total shit too...
Please get your act together..or I'm moving off from hashing this...

Sorry, a forum is not just that great to assist on your issue. remind me too much years ago Cheesy
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
I really despise discord...its so fiddly to use. Now the web wallet is not working??? Where the hell do we send our coins?? The windows wallet is total shit too...
Please get your act together..or I'm moving off from hashing this...
the web wallet is still not working properly, I cannot send out my XHV
please, fix it asap

Please come by the discord in #support https://discordapp.com/invite/CCtNxfG you will have assistance on your issue.

Pages:
Jump to: