Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [POW/POS] Obscure - ZeroCT, Etheruem Oracle, Instant payments - page 2. (Read 2306 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
No instructions how to load wallet.
What Huh?.exe to click

Tried clicking the ???go.exe

Only get a blank gray window...
who knows what is going on in the background

Avast showing Trojan Generator. Is this wallet harmful?
Activity: 14
No instructions how to load wallet.
What Huh?.exe to click

Tried clicking the ???go.exe

Only get a blank gray window...
who knows what is going on in the background

Activity: 1
Pool are workign 100 % , do get back on it to mine Smiley

i started to mine. pending is so long. it is more than 6 hours. what is the number of coins to pay out?
Activity: 11
I do have 0.35 of the wallet. I have had this a couple of times before when trying to log in to the wallet. tried different node and the one i was originally trying to connect to went from 0 fee to having a question mark. Don't know if its a glitch in the wallet or servers but i have found one i can connect to now.
copper member
Activity: 84
started trying to mine again but currently getting error message when trying to open wallet of

"error communicating with turtle service via rpc"

We've moved to testnet2 and please download version0.35 of the wallet.

Anyway i'm looking for all graphics designers!! Pm me on discord @PausCrypto
Activity: 11
started trying to mine again but currently getting error message when trying to open wallet of

"error communicating with turtle service via rpc"
copper member
We will be releasing a one pager soon and hopefully we can spread it to other platforms Smiley
copper member
Why did you postpone until April? It's many days and it usually does not end well. Undecided

We're trying to experiment and decide on the tokenomics of the projects example : block rewards, block time and the scalibility of 15 seconds block time. In addition we want to make sure that the premine strikes a good balance between being enough for the development team, and not too much that the community will be unhappy with.

In addition, we are writing our new whitepaper which includes a a game-changing protocol will which make us the first cryptonote coin to do so, and it's important for us to use this 1 month to ensure that the Obscure blockchain can scale.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
Why did you postpone until April? It's many days and it usually does not end well. Undecided

Not to mention its scheduled on April 1, April fools day Cheesy

But on the side note, they have ambitious project and this type of community project really take's time to materialized.

Give them time, its just 26 more day's waiting time afterall.
Activity: 1149
Merit: 347
copper member
Pool are workign 100 % , do get back on it to mine Smiley
copper member
Annoucement :

All nodes and pools will be down for approxiamtely 3 hours as we undergo an upgrade to our seed nodes
copper member
Testnet has been nothing sort of a revelation though I feel for the "zombie" clicking syndrome without checking to see what "net" the blockchain was on - was so impressed by the tx speed, I probably sunk 3 straight hours into it before realizing  Cry.
Testnet or not, gonna join the mining pool too

Thanks for your support, stay tuned for the whitepaper
Testnet has been nothing sort of a revelation though I feel for the "zombie" clicking syndrome without checking to see what "net" the blockchain was on - was so impressed by the tx speed, I probably sunk 3 straight hours into it before realizing  Cry.

Yes, Google recaptcha was easy thing to solve, i was averaging of 30 claim per minute and i was getting addicted to it with almost instant confirmation time.

The txspeeds will make this coin stand out. I am waiting for the Mainnet launch and rejoin the clicking team once again Cheesy
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
copper member
I can't get payment from the pool right now

So these questions should be asked to the pool support service and not to the project itself. And most importantly, if the problem is not solved then write on the forum to warn others.

Thank. Solved. The fault is from me.

The first pool is run by the obscure team, but im glad u found out what went wrong

You will not get anything because the mainnet launch is postpone until april 1st this year. so ask your pool what are they mining using your hash power.
Activity: 27
Merit: 1

So these questions should be asked to the pool support service and not to the project itself. And most importantly, if the problem is not solved then write on the forum to warn others.

Thank. Solved. The fault is from me.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252

Activity: 27
Merit: 1
Pages:
Jump to: