Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [POW/POS] Obscure - ZeroCT, Etheruem Oracle, Instant payments - page 4. (Read 2306 times)

copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Coin looks good and i will mine it when its available, however faucet is not good. To get coin we have to waste our time by filling google recaptcha and do free labor for google (google is training their AI with free labor which is us captcha solvers).

It is necessary to have the google recaptcha. Otherwise everyone will just spam and the faucet will be empty in 1 day Smiley hope you understand

For those who are just coming to this thread out faucet is

https://faucet.obscure.im
copper member
The project sounds good to me. Hopefully the ICO and its bounty program will be successful thus, after.listed on an exchange it can have a lot of demands for the project to be fully successful and function. Well, let's wait and see.

I hope so too Smiley We have many projects coming our way - and our whitepaper will be published soon
Activity: 12
Coin looks good and i will mine it when its available, however faucet is not good. To get coin we have to waste our time by filling google recaptcha and do free labor for google (google is training their AI with free labor which is us captcha solvers).
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
The project sounds good to me. Hopefully the ICO and its bounty program will be successful thus, after.listed on an exchange it can have a lot of demands for the project to be fully successful and function. Well, let's wait and see.
copper member
UPDATE:

Released our own easy-pool for you to set up your own mining pool Smiley

Check our repo below Smiley

https://github.com/ObscureIM/easy-pool
copper member
I have seen that you will reduce to 0.3 XSC the faucet. Why such decisions? Are they predicting a massive demand and so if it continued 1 XSC would the faucet drain quickly?

Hi thanks for your question. This is because our block reward will be reduced to 7XSC from 30 XSC. I feel that giving away 1XSC will make mining unattractive since irs easier to just get it from the faucet and click it 7 times Smiley
Activity: 1149
Merit: 347
I have seen that you will reduce to 0.3 XSC the faucet. Why such decisions? Are they predicting a massive demand and so if it continued 1 XSC would the faucet drain quickly?
copper member
looks interesting, I try to join in and see how this projects has have future

Thats great, hop on to our bounty chat !! Theres alot of things we are trying to fix
Activity: 1316
Merit: 546
Monday Hit Me Every week
looks interesting, I try to join in and see how this projects has have future
Activity: 798
Merit: 116
legit project, I am gratified to be part of this project! waiting the mainnet! good work dev!
copper member
New cryptonote coin, I'll try to mine some Obscure after the mainnet launches.

thank you for your support, make sure to hop on our discord page. We decided to change make gamebreaking changes so be sure to take note about it
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
New cryptonote coin, I'll try to mine some Obscure after the mainnet launches.
copper member
When I launch wallet ( go wallet ) on windows wallet form stays empty...nothing appears?? Anyone with this issue?

Actually it is just you... have u tried the electrum wallet??
copper member
v0.35-mac
When will the version of Windows?
Will be available until March 1?
Error

Please use the v0.34 for windows. Currently compiling the v0.35 for windows , it will take some time Smiley
Activity: 702
Merit: 102
I am the Kung Fury...
When I launch wallet ( go wallet ) on windows wallet form stays empty...nothing appears?? Anyone with this issue?
Activity: 103
v0.35-mac
When will the version of Windows?
Will be available until March 1?
Error
https://d.radikal.ru/d05/1902/86/44658b40c9c6.jpg
copper member
Sorry to bother you but can I get a more specific time for when the mainnet launches such as a timezone and time and date for that timezone?

No problem, feel free to ask questions.

The mainnet will launch and miners will be free to mine at GMT +0 00:00 hours on 1st March.
copper member
Interesting, will 1 XSC be every 24 hours? The coins are now testnet, right? Will wallet windows 0.35 be available + XSC original from March 1st? This reminds me a little of XRB (RaiBlocks) or NANO for the current ones. Roll Eyes I'm referring to the claim system, of course. Cheesy

Hello thank you for your interest.

On 1st March , all your XSC will be disappear. BUT! You will still be able to use the faucet with winodws 0.35 Smiley
Activity: 1149
Merit: 347
Interesting, will 1 XSC be every 24 hours? The coins are now testnet, right? Will wallet windows 0.35 be available + XSC original from March 1st? This reminds me a little of XRB (RaiBlocks) or NANO for the current ones. Roll Eyes I'm referring to the claim system, of course. Cheesy
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
RESERVED for Russian translation
My portfolio
Pages:
Jump to: