Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [POW/POS] Obscure - ZeroCT, small Presale, 1 XSC Faucet, Profitable MN - page 2. (Read 3612 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
I need some questions answering.

1. Why two threads? (Two ANN's)
2. How can we be sure of the ICO distribution being fair?
3. Secret Pre-mine? No guarantee that Dev doesnt hold all the cards here.
4. Nodes - GOD HOW I HATE THESE SCAMS WITH NODES

Personally I think if its an ICO its a scam, seen it so many times...

You can also tell that the 'Dev' will go quiet rather than defend. Some say 'why should they waste time defending project' - well in this day and age 10 years of Bitcoin 6 years or more of Altcoin popularity.
(Ive mined quite a few)

IF YOU CANT HONESTLY DEFEND YOUR PROJECT AND YOU ARE ASKING FOR FUNDS YOU ARE A SCAMMER 99% of the time.

-------------

ITS NOT FUD, look back over the years, time and time again... Coin after Coin.

-------------

Either get your cards on the table now or 'do one' Dev. Don't hide away.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 253
Copied website, using TM symbol without it being approved, doing a ICO and scared to reveal identity... lol smells like a scammer doing his thing...
Where is the proof that you received startup grants from the Singapore Government?

This is more like X-Cash project, The only difference is X-Cash has a transparent team behind that currently pre-funded their project and got it listed to 4 exchange in their 1st month.

The X-pay is more like the same as the X-Cash X-bank. Overall the project seems ok although exchange listing is highly dependent on the results of their ICO sale, Claim their free faucet but take a second and third look in their ICO offering if possible SKIP them and just collect your coins thru faucet or Mine them.
Activity: 230
Merit: 1
Copied website, using TM symbol without it being approved, doing a ICO and scared to reveal identity... lol smells like a scammer doing his thing...
Where is the proof that you received startup grants from the Singapore Government?
copper member
Activity: 84
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
do you have plan for other bounty?
copper member
You can not download the wallet for Windows.
Archive is damaged.

Which wallet version? Mine works flawlessly on Win10. You sure it isn't something to do with your connectivity or download manager - if you're using any?

I do not know the reason(

Have you tried reaching the team or community on discord? They are way more active over there than here. The lead is nearly always online 12 hours daily

thanks for the help! really appreciate it, the team is too busy and we're dealing with some things at the office right now and it's pretty hectic
copper member
Mining this coin is so difficult now. This coin already on exchange or only OTC trade?

Exchange soon.... we're taking things slow. Anyway if you havent please do sign up for bounties on our discord!
Activity: 48
Merit: 2
Mining this coin is so difficult now. This coin already on exchange or only OTC trade?
Activity: 1106
Merit: 251
Looks good to me. I will mine this coin starting today.

Edit: Also please get listed at https://www.cryptunit.com/
Activity: 1778
Merit: 305
Archive is damaged.

You need to upgrade winrar to version 5.61 at least. I had the same problem.

Yes it worked!
WinRar version 5.70
Activity: 180
Merit: 17
Archive is damaged.

You need to upgrade winrar to version 5.61 at least. I had the same problem.
Have you tried reaching the team or community on discord? They are way more active over there than here. The lead is nearly always online 12 hours daily

Yes, I wrote there. For others, the archive opens without problems.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
Archive is damaged.

Which wallet version? Mine works flawlessly on Win10. You sure it isn't something to do with your connectivity or download manager - if you're using any?

Activity: 588
Merit: 1
List of known Obscure pools (XSC) :

https://miningpoolstats.stream/obscure

Live hashrate distribution, pool fees & minimum payment comparison.
Archive is damaged.

Archive is damaged.

Archive is damaged.
Activity: 90
Merit: 6
https://herominers.com

Obscure (XSC) Mining Pool

Payout Threshold: 1 XSC
Denomination Unit: 0.001 XSC
Payment Interval: 5 Minutes
Pool Fee: %0.9

Pool and Solo Mining
Exchange Wallet Support (Integrated, PaymentID, Subaddress)
Actual Estimate Earning Table
xmr-node-proxy Support
Worker HashRate charts
E-Mail Notification Of Miners Down
Configurable Minimal Payout
Static Difficulty Support

Discord Channel: https://discord.gg/gvWSs84
Telegram Channel: https://t.me/HeroMinersPool

Welcome & Happy Mining!
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
Just another cryptonote project, with  an exchange in 2 month. But have to admit network rate is not that bad. Let's see the progress
I hope this project will get a good attention in next months and it will be listed on some good exchanges such as cryptopia, livecoin or binance .

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Cryptopia = Hacked
Livecoin = Dinosaur
Binance = Pipe dream

Best to temper your expectation with the reality on the ground. Better yet, focus on the use case and adoption of the technology rather than speculation in its nascent stage
Pages:
Jump to: