Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [POW/POS] Obscure - ZeroCT, small Presale, 1 XSC Faucet, Profitable MN - page 6. (Read 3612 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 107
Cryptonight_turtle_v2

How is this different?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
I see you change CryptoNote-LiteV7 to CryptoNote-Turtle v2. What for ?
When official wallet will release to get an address before Main net launch and start to mine ?

Suspected asics on cryptonight-litev7. Better to make it asic resistant now Smiley
Ok.
I hope you will not launch Mainnet until windows wallet not ready and published ?)
And how many hours before the release and start ?
Mainnet launch will be 0:00 GMT. You'll have to convert your timezone to GMT if you're not in the same timezone. Dev says the wallet will be out before the mainnet launches, so we're looking at a few short hours from now
omg...
I missed 2 hours of mining...
I missed 9 whole hours. Somehow, my body chose 0.00GMT as the hour to breakdown and put me in a state of forced hibernation. Work up to seeing massive hash power on the network. Off to an expensive start

Oh man! that sucks but its only day 1 mate Smiley still got tons of coins available for everyone

Story of my life - always playing catch up... Finally caught up to day one mining. May eventually catch up to first-hour mining. Hopefully, I've now caught up with the next game changer crypto. Looking forward to WP and roadmap features
copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
When official wallet will release to get an address before Main net launch and start to mine ?

Suspected asics on cryptonight-litev7. Better to make it asic resistant now Smiley
Ok.
I hope you will not launch Mainnet until windows wallet not ready and published ?)
Mainnet launch will be 0:00 GMT. You'll have to convert your timezone to GMT if you're not in the same timezone. Dev says the wallet will be out before the mainnet launches, so we're looking at a few short hours from now
omg...
I missed 9 whole hours. Somehow, my body chose 0.00GMT as the hour to breakdown and put me in a state of forced hibernation. Work up to seeing massive hash power on the network. Off to an expensive start

Oh man! that sucks but its only day 1 mate Smiley still got tons of coins available for everyone

Ok.
omg...
my obsecure wallet got delete by avast..
obsecure service,exe
please fix this
Nobody can fix it for you. Only you can do that. Add the exe to Avast's exceptions then restore the file from Avast quarantine or redownload the wallet again, create a folder and add the folder to avast exception list, unrar the wallet into this folder and carry on. Most AV see wallets as suspicious files due to the ports they use
Activity: 141
my obsecure wallet got delete by avast..
obsecure service,exe
please fix this
Activity: 1622
Merit: 270
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

Ok.
omg...

Ok.

Ok.
copper member

We're having a big partnerships with several exchanges, if you missed out on grin, bnb this coin is where it is at
How do you know the two coins I've been regretting missing out on? Has someone been peeking at my Christmas list again? March 15th just can't seem to come soon enough. Counting down the days like someone won the lottery
copper member
We're having a big partnerships with several exchanges, if you missed out on grin, bnb this coin is where it is at
copper member
3 more days Smiley we have bounties running so hop on to our discord
copper member
4 more days to mainnet launch, jump into our discord to learn more. Ill be mining 0 blocks so it will be fair for everyone
copper member
After much criticism, the presale will be reduced from 70,000 = 1BTC to 70,000 = 0.25 BTC.

Also the block reward will be increased to 3.5XSC from 0.9 XSC as recommended by the community.

Thank you everyone
copper member
Block Reward: 0.9 XSC Per Block and will reduce over time
Total supply: 65,000,000
Premine: ~7.5% ( 4,900,000 XSC)
I'm just laughing under the table.  Grin Thought that times of such a noncense have passed in 2017.

Sorry to hear you feel that way. Im looking to increase back the rewards to 3.5XSC based on the testnet.
Activity: 728
Merit: 106
Block Reward: 0.9 XSC Per Block and will reduce over time
Total supply: 65,000,000
Premine: ~7.5% ( 4,900,000 XSC)
I'm just laughing under the table.  Grin Thought that times of such a noncense have passed in 2017.
copper member
Never. So thats why there will be a faucet where u can get free cpins. Our block times is also from 10 second to 15 seconds so its easily almost 7000 coins generated a day
How many coins will be instantly gived by faucet?

0.1 but i am looking to raise the amount.
Pages:
Jump to: