Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN] [POW/POS/MN] [MASTERNODE COIN] ⚡️ Held Coin ⚡️ Scrypt - page 16. (Read 7784 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
By the way, to install the MN, use the auto installer script or manually raise it?
I am also interested in this question.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
The project seems really interesting from the first look, the team made a great coin and they already got a good value for their coins! I'm going to discover more about HELDCOIN
Activity: 5
wonderful project...a great team of professionals!!! I will be happy to participate in this project))) HLDC we trust Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 4
Good coin developers are always connected, made the site, the road map is on the approach. On Saturday, the node put up to 200 coins, and additionally there is a staking, a purse is not excellent, thanks for the coin I believe in this project !!! Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 197
Merit: 4
I participate in the project with the launch of the network
and at the moment this coin is the most promising of all that I have in my investment portfolio
Activity: 30
Activity: 30
I like low coins supply, it's making every coin much more valuable. Decided to encourage HELD from early start
Activity: 115
By the way, to install the MN, use the auto installer script or manually raise it?
Activity: 6
Hey, how's the coin? I installed a masternode. She gave me almost 200 coins yesterday. That's $200 USD today.  Shocked
it is very good at the fact that the MNO predicts 150HLDC/100$ per day))

MNO not include POS rewards so rewards are even more common))) Tongue
Well it's just better)))
Activity: 21
Hey, how's the coin? I installed a masternode. She gave me almost 200 coins yesterday. That's $200 USD today.  Shocked

MNO not include POS rewards so rewards are even more common))) Tongue
ut5
Activity: 88
Activity: 21
We are working on road map and whitepaper)))So Stay tuned and u will be rewarded) Wink
Activity: 24
Dev, tell me what else we are waiting for this coin in the near future? That's very interesting. I like this project.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
The project with a great team and experienced, there seems to be an opportunity to participate with this project.
Activity: 8
I follow the coin from the appearance on the forum, a good and active team. Perhaps I will support you guys. I'm sure we'll soon reach the moon. Cheesy
Activity: 2
I have bought one MN Heldcoin, and now two MN, in day of 500 coins, in three days  I will have three MN and 750 coins a day, it is about $800. Very good project. I am very happy with team of the project.
Activity: 120
Activity: 294
Pages:
Jump to: