Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN] [POW/POS/MN] [MASTERNODE COIN] ⚡️ Held Coin ⚡️ Scrypt - page 12. (Read 7784 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Held Coin Bounty is open, Don’t missed you. Check their Discord
Activity: 30
You want coins? Go to the discord and get a reward for repost
copper member
Activity: 98
NEW BOUNTY

We are excited to announce the start of our new Bounty Reward Competition
ONLY 200 people can participate
Twitter: Follow, like a post, comment and share https://twitter.com/HeldCoin/status/994507367424385025
Facebook: Follow, like and share our page to 5 Crypto Groups https://www.facebook.com/groups/1861538623865293/permalink/1865533500132472/
Bitcointalk: Comment On Bitcointalk https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-powposmn-masternode-coin-held-coin-scrypt-3377181
Send the screenshots and HELD address to the #facebook-bounty  channel on Discord and request reward !!  Good luck

Activity: 266
I can't believe Held Coin is Good in Staking. I have just 50 coins in my wallet and its stake 6 coins in less than 48 hrs  Wink Wink soon I will start Share Masternode. Roadmap updated looking good.
Activity: 6
tell me how to raise the second MN?
Activity: 33
is a Macwallet is plan?
what are listings expectations?
Thank you

Mac wallet done..
We are going through our new road map u can see it on title page thnx=)

thank you
Activity: 2
Good job! This is a great and promising project. I'll hope it will have a big success. I'll help with my humble support to spread the word everywhere. Good luck with your project!
Valera
copper member
A great Road map. Waiting for the new website and the stock exchange. It is also convenient when the wallet is on the phone

Yes next big step after Whitepaper that is coimeing soon,will be new website and web Wallet =)
copper member
is a Macwallet is plan?
Thank you

Mac wallet done..
We are going through our new road map u can see it on title page thnx=)
copper member
A good coin, purchased 3 MN. The rewards are very encouraging. Thanks to the developers, I believe that together we will reach the desired goal.
Only here explorer does not work for me. Please fix it.
Explorer does not work not for the first time.

Sry guys we have some problems with our explorer will fix that soon.!
Activity: 24
A good coin, purchased 3 MN. The rewards are very encouraging. Thanks to the developers, I believe that together we will reach the desired goal.
Explorer does not work not for the first time.
Activity: 8
Would be great if we see this coin at good major exchanges, CoinMarketCap and so on...
mobile wallets and other features it's a "must have" section  Cool
Activity: 33
is a Macwallet is plan?
Thank you
A great Road map. Waiting for the new website and the stock exchange. It is also convenient when the wallet is on the phone
Activity: 115
The price is bottom, and keep falling. Must be the end of the coin. Nodes purchased for 0.5 BTC now costs 0.08 BTC. Disappointed in the coin and dev.
the market builds the price, this is normal
Activity: 28
The price is bottom, and keep falling. Must be the end of the coin. Nodes purchased for 0.5 BTC now costs 0.08 BTC. Disappointed in the coin and dev.

The node was worth 0.35 BTC. The price of the coin is reduced by those who want a quick profit and sell all the awards for buy orders. So now is the best price to get on the descending train. The number of nodes grows every day. To developers at this stage there are no claims, they do everything for the development of the project. We are waiting for investors with a head and the price to recover very quickly.
ut5
Activity: 88
Devs work... I heard they're soon listing in the gaming community...
Activity: 5
Pages:
Jump to: