Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 💥POZESS-🔥The World's First User Curated Social Marketplace On Blockchain - page 3. (Read 18055 times)

Activity: 351
Merit: 0
Great project idea, I hope investors will support it and hardcap will be built
Activity: 896
Merit: 100
copper member
Activity: 56
How do you plan to promote your platform? Do you have any bonus for investors or referral program? I think this will help you raise more money.

Dear Vasil777

Thank you for the question! We are promoting through multiple channels and bounty campaign has just started today. We are offering a generous 30% bonus tokens when you refer someone and contribute. you also get 2% of the amount invested >$500 k

Thank you

Kind Regards

The Team Pozess
copper member
Today 2.5 million dollars have already been collected from the planned 40. You have a sale of a coin that will last even more than 2 months. This suggests that you can reach a soft cap.

Hello Luvr1000

Yes. We are very confident of reaching our hardcap. Right now we are in private sale and any contributions you get 30% bonus tokens

Kind Regards

The Pozess Team
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
Today 2.5 million dollars have already been collected from the planned 40. You have a sale of a coin that will last even more than 2 months. This suggests that you can reach a soft cap.
Activity: 2
Hi!! The idea is amazing!! But what type of products will be sold and how will you get the merchants?
copper member
How do you plan to distribute investors money? 40 million is a lot of money

Dear chipchop,

Thanks for the question. We take this responsibility very seriously. We have laid out our fund distribution clearly. A majority of our funds are going to go to build the team, develop the platform and executing the growth strategy which is in the bucket of Marketing. You cna also find more details in our whitepaper -> https://www.pozess.com/ico/uploads/PozessWhitePaper.pdf

Hope this helps?

Kind Regards

The Pozess Team
copper member
I saw on your site that you have already launched the alpha version of the platform. This is true?

Dear iqikdino

Thank you for the question happy to answer. Yes. For pure transparency, the alpha (website version) is now live on our website www.pozess.com you can signup and get access. Just note this version is functional but you cannot make purchases yet
We are working on the mobile version and will be available soon

Thanks & Regards

The team Pozess
copper member
Where is the link to your roadmap? I did not find this information on the site

Dear Vivianex

Thanks for the question. Please find the link here https://www.pozess.com/#roadmap

Thanks

The team Pozess
Activity: 201
Merit: 2
Where is the link to your roadmap? I did not find this information on the site
Activity: 95
How do you plan to promote your platform? Do you have any bonus for investors or referral program? I think this will help you raise more money.
That's for sure, I also wonder what kind of marketing strategies you will use.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
How do you plan to distribute investors money? 40 million is a lot of money
Activity: 236
Merit: 2
I saw on your site that you have already launched the alpha version of the platform. This is true?
Yes, it is true as I understand it. You can check it yourself on the project website.
Activity: 68
copper member
40 million dollars Hard Cap? This is a lot. Why do you need such big money?
the installation of a large target is something that is very good in my opinion. because memnag every project must have high targets and goals. but that will have an effect on all components of the project. for example if the project is successful it will be a project that includes a large project. and usually the problem faced by a high target is that the target is not met and the project will be extended and worse the project will stop.
The goal must always be justified. If the team sets too high a goal, it will be very difficult to realize. You need to be realistic.
Do you think that this is an unreasonably large amount?
No, I do not think so. This is quite a standard amount for the realise project.

We must understand that with the current prices of BTC and ETH, it is extremely difficult to collect such an amount.

You should also understand that the team collects funds in dollars and the team will also make the product of the project for dollars, and not for ETH or BTC.
Yes, but then people buy BTC and ETH for dollars. Or other fiat money.
I agree with you in part. In any case, I wish the team good luck! The project is very worthwhile and I like his idea.
I think in any case, I think that the team will be able to collect the required amount.

Hello folks
That's a very exciting conversation. Many projects don't succeed because they run short of money and do not estimate the real-costs especially when they start. We have spent considerable time and effort to estimate our costs. Let me give an example of money raised for competing marketplace Farfetch is $701 Million. Our fund requirements are not extraordinary. We need to make sure the project succeeds and gain users.
Special thanks to darkshine for your comment.

We really appreciate all your comments, questions. Please keep them coming.

Kind Regards

The team Pozess
copper member
Hi, please tell me exactly what benefits will be for retailers?

Hello Dime21
This is an excellent question and we are more than happy to answer. The project is designed to bring visibility to the retailers and their products as each shopper on our platform can act as a marketing channel and as an influencer. When they post the product pictures of a retailer they get more visibility and mentioned on social media both inside and outside our platform. This is called network effect. People just do what they normally do like posting pics, sharing and likes and the more people do that the more the merchants get exposure to reduce the cost of marketing for them. POZESS offers full service including instant shopfront creation, omnichannel marketing, international shipping right from the platform, and much more. POZESS is a real-time platform where the merchant's products are spotlighted to premium homepage location for bringing greater visibility.

Please read our white paper for more information https://www.pozess.com/ico/uploads/PozessWhitePaper.pdf and join our Telegram group t.me//joinPozess and join the conversation.

Kind Regards

The POZESS Team
Activity: 299
the installation of a large target is something that is very good in my opinion. because memnag every project must have high targets and goals. but that will have an effect on all components of the project. for example if the project is successful it will be a project that includes a large project. and usually the problem faced by a high target is that the target is not met and the project will be extended and worse the project will stop.
The goal must always be justified. If the team sets too high a goal, it will be very difficult to realize. You need to be realistic.

We must understand that with the current prices of BTC and ETH, it is extremely difficult to collect such an amount.

You should also understand that the team collects funds in dollars and the team will also make the product of the project for dollars, and not for ETH or BTC.
I agree with you in part. In any case, I wish the team good luck! The project is very worthwhile and I like his idea.
I think in any case, I think that the team will be able to collect the required amount.
Activity: 32

Activity: 34
Merit: 10

Pages:
Jump to: