Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 💥POZESS-🔥The World's First User Curated Social Marketplace On Blockchain - page 5. (Read 18055 times)

copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Hi! The idea is exciting. How does pozess work? Is it like Instagram or Pinterest?!

Dear cryptogirl99

Thank you for your question. Yes, it is a groundbreaking concept. The app draws inspiration from both Instagram and Pinterest but the difference is POZESS is dedicated to shopping. So we are a combination of Social media, Digital Marketing, and e-Commerce. It's like Instagram and Pinterest without the clutter. Users post images of products for fashion and lifestyle from businesses and boutiques all over the world while simultaneously inviting them to join Pozess. Users get PZS tokens as the reward for all the social activities like posts, shares, and likes. Merchants get more visibility as more and more users join our platform. Images get uploaded in real-time and shoppers get a wide variety of choices in products that they have never seen before. Hope this answers your question? Please read our whitepaper -> https://www.pozess.com/ico/uploads/PozessWhitePaper.pdf and join our telegram channel -> t.me/joinPozess for all the latest news and updates

Kind regards

The Pozess team
copper member
Good evening. Please tell me how long the Pre-ICO will last? And when will the main phase of the sale of tokens begin?

Hello Varog,

Happy to answer your question. the Pre-ICO will start 01 Feb 00:00 UTC 2019 and will last till 28th Feb 2019. Main crowdsale will start from March 1st 2019 and last till the end of May. there will be 4 phases

Please see more details in our whitepaper about the token sale https://www.pozess.com/ico/uploads/PozessWhitePaper.pdf

Kind Regards

The Pozess team
Thank you, but tell me, if I buy tokens now, will I get them after ICO? Or right away?

Dear Varog

Thank you for your question. Usually, for retail purchases it is after the ICO however for large contributions we can send tokens right away. Private sale is being conducted offline so we will have to discuss the details.

Kind regards

The Pozess team
Activity: 2
Hi! The idea is exciting. How does pozess work? Is it like instagram or pinterest?!
copper member
Hello. Are you planning to make your site multilingual?

Dear AKGoofy

Yes we will have multilingual site both for the ICO and when we launch our app, the ICO site translation will be part of the bounty campaign

Kind Regards

The Pozess Team
Now there are only 3 languages on the site. What other languages will be added?
Surely the most populars.
Awesome answer. I would like to know the exact answer, which ones languages? Perhaps I could also help with the translation into my native language.

Hello AKGoofy
Thank you for your comments. You are kind. we are looking for Russian, Spanish, French, German, Turkish, Dutch, Italian, Portuguese, Korean, Japanese, Indonesian, Filipino, Urdu, Mandarin, Thai, Vietnamese. Which language are you interested in?

Kind Regards

The Team Pozess
Activity: 90
Merit: 1

Dear AKGoofy

Yes we will have multilingual site both for the ICO and when we launch our app, the ICO site translation will be part of the bounty campaign

Kind Regards

The Pozess Team
Awesome answer. I would like to know the exact answer, which ones languages? Perhaps I could also help with the translation into my native language.
Activity: 240

Dear AKGoofy

Kind Regards

The Pozess Team

Dear AKGoofy

Kind Regards

The Pozess Team
Good evening. Please tell me how long the Pre-ICO will last? And when will the main phase of the sale of tokens begin?

Hello Varog,

Happy to answer your question. the Pre-ICO will start 01 Feb 00:00 UTC 2019 and will last till 28th Feb 2019. Main crowdsale will start from March 1st 2019 and last till the end of May. there will be 4 phases

Please see more details in our whitepaper about the token sale https://www.pozess.com/ico/uploads/PozessWhitePaper.pdf

Kind Regards

The Pozess team
Thank you, but tell me, if I buy tokens now, will I get them after ICO? Or right away?
Activity: 283
Merit: 10
Hey. I can not understand, Soft Cap is already assembled or not? There are two collection lines on the official website, and both have different information.
Activity: 25

Hello Varog,

Kind Regards

The Pozess team
Wow how many stages. This is very good, because it will be possible to attract as many users and buyers of tokens as possible. Tomorrow I plan to buy your project tokens. Good luck to you guys.
copper member

Dear AKGoofy

Kind Regards

The Pozess Team
copper member

Hello Varog,

Kind Regards

The Pozess team
copper member
Hello, and what is the actual cost of tokens? How many tokens can I buy, for example, for 0.5 ETH?

Hello Anastacia Alvarrez

Thank you for the question. Will be happy to answer

1 PZS token would be sold at 0.00042 ETH (0.08 $) or 1 ETH would yield 2380 PZS tokens / 1 $ would yield 12 PZS tokens

Hope this helps?

Kind Regards

The Pozess Team
Can you please tell me how many tokens will I get at buy for 0.5 ETH? Thank before.

Hello Anastacia Alvarrez,
happy to answer your question. You will get approximately 1190 tokens

Kind Regards
The Pozess team
copper member
Will you have a bounty campaign? I really want to participate to earn extra tokens
Dear darkshine,
Thank you for the question. the Bounty campaign is not started yet. Please standby we will announce shortly.

Kind Regards

The Team Pozess

copper member
What services can I pay with your tokens? I wonder what functions the tokens will perform?

Hello M4rk5M4n,

Thank you for your excellent question, we are happy to answer. The POZESS token PZS is at the heart of the whole POZESS ecosystem! First of all, we have a huge reward pool for incentivizing social activities like posting images, sharing, liking and inviting merchants to our platform. PZS also offers referral rewards as we want to thank our community for helping us build the network. PZS can be used to make purchases on the platform of goods and services. Get special rewards and bonus points for using the token. We also provide incentives to our merchants for getting paid in PZS tokens. You can see more details in our whitepaper -> https://www.pozess.com/ico/uploads/PozessWhitePaper.pdf

Hope we could answer your question. We are happy to answer any further question that you may have

Kind Regards

The Pozess team
copper member
Will you have a bounty campaign? I really want to participate to earn extra tokens
As far as I know, now the Bounty campaign is not being conducted. It may be in the future, but I'm not sure.
Recently, sometimes Bounty campaigns are conducted not on Bitcointalk, but on Discord. Maybe the Bounty campaign is taking place there?

Dear Dime21

The Bounty campaign will be conducted on Bitcointalk. We are working on it and will announce shortly. You will be notified

Thanks for your patience

The Pozess team
Activity: 207
Hello, and what is the actual cost of tokens? How many tokens can I buy, for example, for 0.5 ETH?

Hello Anastacia Alvarrez

Thank you for the question. Will be happy to answer

1 PZS token would be sold at 0.00042 ETH (0.08 $) or 1 ETH would yield 2380 PZS tokens / 1 $ would yield 12 PZS tokens

Hope this helps?

Kind Regards

The Pozess Team
Can you please tell me how many tokens will I get at buy for 0.5 ETH? Thank before.
Activity: 163
Merit: 2
As far as I know, now the Bounty campaign is not being conducted. It may be in the future, but I'm not sure.
Recently, sometimes Bounty campaigns are conducted not on Bitcointalk, but on Discord. Maybe the Bounty campaign is taking place there?
Pages:
Jump to: