Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PPI] PiedPiperCoin (Airdrop Completed) (One Pager Announced) - page 3. (Read 21312 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
Will this property or anonymous transactions be based and forwarded through the Thoor network? Do have any pre-miner percentage?
Activity: 422
Merit: 251
Pasl [Xci-r.i.p.] Eth Zcl Kmd Zen Rep Xmr Sc Neo
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Gilfoyle, the next big name in crypto!
Activity: 124
Still can't believe I was lucky enough to find this coin on Twitter just before the free air drop. Biting my fingernails off waiting for this one pager to release tomorrow~!

Yes, you were lucky to get the airdrop, don't wait too long to sell, meme coins have a very short shelf life.
we are going to sell, only if the coin reached 666USD! meme-serious coin not meme lol.

didnt you read the onepager? PIEDPIPER will rule all coins except bitcoin, means all that bounties you had from spamming and retweeting is a shitcoin. haha!

speak the truth! Smiley

Is there any bounty campaign for your project? I missed this Airdrop and I'm looking forward to join on other platforms to earn some of this.

you must accept #SATAN first and sacrifice 1 virgin (Giraffe), then the army of piedpiper will review your application to join any of the bounty programs.  Grin Grin
Activity: 357
Merit: 100
CRYPTO ENTHUSIAST : Airdrop & Bounty Hunter
Is there any bounty campaign for your project? I missed this Airdrop and I'm looking forward to join on other platforms to earn some of this.
Activity: 34
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
This sounds like a promising platform, but that is just based on the description on the thread and website.
Activity: 756
Merit: 268
Still can't believe I was lucky enough to find this coin on Twitter just before the free air drop. Biting my fingernails off waiting for this one pager to release tomorrow~!

Yes, you were lucky to get the airdrop, don't wait too long to sell, meme coins have a very short shelf life.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
This is an excellent coin, its price immediately showed growth that shocked. I'm sure that she has a very great future and will closely follow the project. Unfortunately, I did not manage to get the airdrop.
Activity: 1
Activity: 7
For anyone in San Francisco...

The First Official PiedPiperCoin ($PPI) SF Meetup

https://www.meetup.com/The-PiedPiperCoin-PPI-Meetup-of-San-Francisco/events/251119997/

Rumors of a draw for 1000 PPI coins at the event.
all who buy at 40 cents forever hold your peace....RIP shitcoin.
forever regret your life as this price is now .6USD. ill put a bonus check in your tombstone as donation
Activity: 59
Merit: 2
Activity: 756
Merit: 268
Skycoin is the real life piedpipercoin, just listed on binance, been around since 2014.

Skycoin really is a coin backing a decentralised internet that's had years of work put into the tech, maybe some of you guys who want the real thing to go along with your meme coin might do some research and support skycoin, plus it's pumping it's ass off right now too.
Activity: 7
"Richard" goes live with Crypto Candor in about 15 minutes for an interview...

https://www.youtube.com/c/CryptoCandor/live
Activity: 1204
Merit: 288
This is an excellent coin, it has already gained considerable popularity.

Tell me that you do not plan any airdrops/sales any more?

that you planned to hand - out already?
Activity: 182
you need to add a whitepaper so that participants are interested in joining this project.

Best whitepaper ever

https://twitter.com/piedpipercoin/status/997482554503630848/photo/1

Hey! That's my white paper too!
Pages:
Jump to: