Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PPI] PiedPiperCoin (Airdrop Completed) (One Pager Announced) - page 6. (Read 21297 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
this project offers free coins for participants who participate in the airdrop program, I also see the allocation of funds for this promotional program, but how much total supply of coins for coin sales program or ICO?
Activity: 59
Merit: 2
You can buy one Etherdelta right now, more exchanges coming soon. Here is the link:

https://etherdelta.com/#0x5a3c9a1725aa82690ee0959c89abe96fd1b527ee-ETH
copper member
Activity: 124
Merit: 0
I buy/sell crypto worldwide
Where can I buy this?
 Grin
Airdrop in progress, will be finished by tomorrow morning. If you did not get the airdrop DM the twitter account. Please make sure you check by about 11am EST to make sure you did not receive coins.

Thanks!

hehe

Crazy! Noone want's to sell it on etherdelta. Smiley)))))
When new Airdrop buddy?

Will not be another airdrop, but there will be bounties.
Activity: 2
Airdrop in progress, will be finished by tomorrow morning. If you did not get the airdrop DM the twitter account. Please make sure you check by about 11am EST to make sure you did not receive coins.

Thanks!

hehe

Crazy! Noone want's to sell it on etherdelta. Smiley)))))
When new Airdrop buddy?

Thanks!
Activity: 560
Merit: 112
This is a hidden GEM. Nobody knows about this yet so it's best to get in early.   Grin
Activity: 17
Bitcoin alarm goes off. "RAWWRRRRRR!!!!"
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
Is there a telegram channel?
Activity: 280
Merit: 103
Still better having 7 cents per coin than taking series B funding and sell users data for the adds Smiley

BTW this one might be completely immune against BTC price!  Cool
Activity: 56
"Not affiliated with HBO"

Roll Eyes
Activity: 324
Merit: 251
I'm happy to have been able to register for airdrop, I think we have now completed 3500 registered airdrop members, I have good expectations about
PiedPiperCoin
Activity: 1
Activity: 6
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
I like better PPI, i down for an airdrop  Grin
Activity: 26
This is classic.

The market is so unreasonable that if anything this coin will be valued as a collectible.
Activity: 53
I'll bite. When airdrop?
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
We have updated our website with your info and ready for your launch!  Grin

https://www.whiterabbiticos.com/icos/piedpipercoin-ppc
Activity: 2
Why aim for the moon when you can aim for a Tesla?! Let's make Elon rich... and he'll take us to MARS!!! Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: