Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRC] Prospercoin Classic - page 35. (Read 79198 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 10
February 11, 2014, 04:00:43 PM
even though i like this difficulty and would like to buy a ton of coins  i want this coin to get noticed i think it needs to be pushed forward asap before its too late
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
February 11, 2014, 03:51:21 PM
send you 15  Wink for this week... maybe more next week
Growcoin Chief
February 11, 2014, 03:49:19 PM
sent you 100

that makes me look rather stupid  Cheesy, but hey... only got 500khs 24/7 on prosper atm.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
February 11, 2014, 03:42:54 PM
sent you 100
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
February 11, 2014, 01:37:24 PM
dont get me wrong... i'm not in any hurry to exchange my Prospers  Wink i just dot get it why only 40/50mhs is constant over a few days... (goes up and down till 80/90 few hours later its 40/50) like i said... even for a pump and dumper this one is profitable in a nice range

owyeah, and about the giveaway... i didnt know they were coming out of youre own wallet... so you can skip me... (unless youll give thousands away of course Tongue) i can donate you 10 prosper (not much, but till now  Wink ) for giveways.... if you'll like that of course Tongue...
[/quote]

So far promoting prospercoin has cost me nearly 1500 coins

I covered all the giveaways on poloniex etc etc.

If you wish to help with promotion then please send toQSVabEncqfJjYAk3UjwsPqzLLFX49pMsad

that would be appreciated but there are other ways to help tell your friends donate to the prospercoin foundation to help people
https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/4350-donation-for-giveaway-website/

We want you to know we are working hard if you can help great if you cant dont worry we will still be doing everything we can for prospercoin Smiley

Really coins help but a little bit of your time promoting us is worth a lot more to us so help us spread the name and prosper Smiley

What would really help is putting something in your sig that would help us a lot thanks
February 11, 2014, 12:43:43 PM
i really dont get all those people who skip this coin... I know there are a lot of new coins lately...but this one has a catchy name as well... low difficulty atm... pump and dump miners should be able to make a decent profit too... oh well... lets rape our GPU's! Cool

edit:

DEV! maybe you could set up 0.5 prosperday extra for us who mine already?  Roll Eyes Cool Cool Cool Cool

You know that a lot of people think the same about their favorite coin ? Why are not people coming to my coin?
You'll find out why this is happening only when you won't be holding any prospercoin and are able to make a real judgment.

This is a fair comment this coin just needs time it is not a coin to win a race quickly it is a long term investment and slowly it is climbing.. You see real buyers buying coins on the exchange the price seems stable at the moment and there is real progression on this coin.

So far i am happy with the way things are going personally.. the coin is only 12 days old only pump and dump coins go up quick but the come down quick as well look how the price of rdd, tips etc is going down and down

buy wall on exchange top 2

0.00017   734.81141295   0.12491794
0.000142   1896.7290845   0.26933552

dont get me wrong... i'm not in any hurry to exchange my Prospers  Wink i just dot get it why only 40/50mhs is constant over a few days... (goes up and down till 80/90 few hours later its 40/50) like i said... even for a pump and dumper this one is profitable in a nice range

I think a lot of it on the mh's rage is from rented rigs or miners coming in and mining say 5 of their fav coins.

5 hrs on prosper say 3 hrs on mint etc etc etc and they come in and out as they build there portfolios between risk coins and safe coins like prospercoin
Growcoin Chief
February 11, 2014, 12:39:54 PM
i really dont get all those people who skip this coin... I know there are a lot of new coins lately...but this one has a catchy name as well... low difficulty atm... pump and dump miners should be able to make a decent profit too... oh well... lets rape our GPU's! Cool

edit:

DEV! maybe you could set up 0.5 prosperday extra for us who mine already?  Roll Eyes Cool Cool Cool Cool

You know that a lot of people think the same about their favorite coin ? Why are not people coming to my coin?
You'll find out why this is happening only when you won't be holding any prospercoin and are able to make a real judgment.

This is a fair comment this coin just needs time it is not a coin to win a race quickly it is a long term investment and slowly it is climbing.. You see real buyers buying coins on the exchange the price seems stable at the moment and there is real progression on this coin.

So far i am happy with the way things are going personally.. the coin is only 12 days old only pump and dump coins go up quick but the come down quick as well look how the price of rdd, tips etc is going down and down

dont get me wrong... i'm not in any hurry to exchange my Prospers  Wink i just dot get it why only 40/50mhs is constant over a few days... (goes up and down till 80/90 few hours later its 40/50) like i said... even for a pump and dumper this one is profitable in a nice range

owyeah, and about the giveaway... i didnt know they were coming out of youre own wallet... so you can skip me... (unless youll give thousands away of course Tongue) i can donate you 10 prosper (not much, but till now  Wink ) for giveways.... if you'll like that of course Tongue...
February 11, 2014, 07:49:55 AM

edit:

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun
February 11, 2014, 07:31:39 AM

edit:

DEV! maybe you could set up 0.5 prosperday extra for us who mine already?  Roll Eyes Cool Cool Cool Cool

February 11, 2014, 07:04:47 AM
Is still working on Wallet, Game and our own exchange system.

It's take me few day to get the standard blockexplore done.

I think you should focus further on promoting it
than coding all by yourself.

There will be definitely people who will help with games for instance.

LOL we agree and we are doing a lot of things behind the scenes. The problem we have at the moment is every other day there is a new scam or pump and dump coin on the market taking a lot of hash rate etc. With huge premines to garner users. For us to create  giveaways etc we have to mine the coins to give away just like all miners do.

Soon there will be a nice giveaway to help promote the coin and spread some prosper all the coins for this giveaway will come from my personal wallet from what I have mined.

Prospercoin is a long term project and we know users want to see a profit and you will see a profit but it is not a short term gain coin but rather a long term investment coin.

We would ask our coin users and fans like yourself to help us by putting something in your sig about prospercoin and your address you never know you might get a bonus as i surf the website Smiley

We agree promotion is needed and we are attacking this with gusto but if you the users of pospercoin could also help you would only be helping your coin price to rise as well:)

As we stand today only what 80,000 have ever been mined. The reason a lot of coins at the moment are failing is because there is no real development behind them they are empty shells of coins really. We have a real world development team and plans for the future

So hold tight help us and we will fight as hard as we can for propsercoin and you our fans and users ......

If you would like to help with some coins for the giveaway my address is QRdLP9UcpgTmth9P1epbBKm9YcN6hpFRNc

the giveaway will be held on a different site than bitcointalk as this is the new rule on this forum.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
February 11, 2014, 06:54:15 AM

I think you should focus further on promoting it
than coding all by yourself.

There will be definitely people who will help with games for instance.

February 11, 2014, 06:53:28 AM

This is great news so up and coming projects for prospercoin are a

Multi Coin to ProsperCoin Platform exchange

The online wallet system that is available now in BETA

And Games for Prospercoin

There are also some very secret projects we are not prepared to talk about at this moment in time.

But as all of these things are being developed in house users please we ask you to be patient Prospercoin is not a fly by night coin it is a long term project and is having everything built for it coded from the ground up!

Give us time and we will all prosper Smiley
Activity: 214
February 11, 2014, 06:32:21 AM

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
February 11, 2014, 06:02:07 AM
Any descent news for our prospercoin?

I don't see it being talked a lot...
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
February 10, 2014, 10:11:21 AM

edit:

DEV! maybe you could set up 0.5 prosperday extra for us who mine already?  Roll Eyes Cool Cool Cool Cool

Let them skip it......
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
February 10, 2014, 10:10:33 AM
This Kimoto Well feature is really cool to watch, seeing the difficulty adjust every block on the hash spikes is conforting, no one will exploit Prosper network.
thats one reason i'm mining this coin.... I saw the same thing happening with cashcoin... and i loved it... its like multipool resistent or something... if they hop on... the fun only takes a few minutes before they leave again...  Cool

I too am loving it. Feels like loyalty is being rewarded...

Looking forward to Prosper Day...

that my friend is a good way of saying this indeed....  Cool

seems like netrate is dropping a bit... cant say i'm not happy with that atm  Roll Eyes

Network dropping, music to my ears.....i'm happy.
Growcoin Chief
February 10, 2014, 09:11:25 AM
hello All ,

never want to missing a good trade ? want to be updated with all the news concerning bitcoin ? ( its effect your coin to )

then you can grab two things in one handle :

one a fantastic BTC Signal News app for android  and it cost you only for 0.005 btc ( <4.00 USD dollar at a exchance rate of 800 usd dollar ! )
and by buying the app you supporting our project here : http://savegreyhound.hol.es/

see also our news page and donation page

We thank you very much in advance for your precious support!

ps the app is ofc virus free i garantee that for 100%, i made it  as i made the earthcoin / earthcointalk app to

hahahahaaha what a dude....spamming your ass off in every topic

edit: sorry... misunderstood!
Growcoin Chief
February 10, 2014, 08:29:17 AM
I will sort out a giveaway over the next few days On another site and let you all know where to go for your free coins Smiley

thats oke too man...  Cheesy thnx
February 10, 2014, 07:06:47 AM
I will sort out a giveaway over the next few days On another site and let you all know where to go for your free coins Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: