Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRC] Prospercoin Classic - page 36. (Read 79198 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
February 10, 2014, 07:00:54 AM
i really dont get all those people who skip this coin... I know there are a lot of new coins lately...but this one has a catchy name as well... low difficulty atm... pump and dump miners should be able to make a decent profit too... oh well... lets rape our GPU's! Cool

edit:

DEV! maybe you could set up 0.5 prosperday extra for us who mine already?  Roll Eyes Cool Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
February 10, 2014, 12:22:00 AM
February 09, 2014, 10:56:25 PM
This Kimoto Well feature is really cool to watch, seeing the difficulty adjust every block on the hash spikes is conforting, no one will exploit Prosper network.
thats one reason i'm mining this coin.... I saw the same thing happening with cashcoin... and i loved it... its like multipool resistent or something... if they hop on... the fun only takes a few minutes before they leave again...  Cool

I too am loving it. Feels like loyalty is being rewarded...

Looking forward to Prosper Day...

that my friend is a good way of saying this indeed....  Cool

seems like netrate is dropping a bit... cant say i'm not happy with that atm  Roll Eyes

Woo hooo break open the laptops lets get hashing Smiley
Growcoin Chief
February 09, 2014, 05:37:56 PM
This Kimoto Well feature is really cool to watch, seeing the difficulty adjust every block on the hash spikes is conforting, no one will exploit Prosper network.
thats one reason i'm mining this coin.... I saw the same thing happening with cashcoin... and i loved it... its like multipool resistent or something... if they hop on... the fun only takes a few minutes before they leave again...  Cool

that my friend is a good way of saying this indeed....  Cool

seems like netrate is dropping a bit... cant say i'm not happy with that atm  Roll Eyes
Activity: 476
February 09, 2014, 05:19:59 PM

Growcoin Chief
February 09, 2014, 04:58:58 PM

Activity: 160
February 09, 2014, 02:58:36 PM
February 09, 2014, 02:51:08 PM
Now THAT was quite the difficulty jump!  2.42 to 3.93!

Its yoyoing as miners come in and out thanks to kimotos keeping the coin nice and fair Smiley
February 09, 2014, 01:09:31 PM
Now THAT was quite the difficulty jump!  2.42 to 3.93!
February 09, 2014, 12:34:11 PM
Before I was eager for more hashpower on the network. Now I am sad, because I can't mine a thousand coins a day anymore...

Smiley

lol you cannot have your cake and eat it Smiley

Yeah? Well I like to make my own cakes and eat them *shurgs*

LOL ok u win send me your prospercoin address pm me it
Activity: 238
Inject Its Venom Into Your Veins
February 09, 2014, 12:32:58 PM
Before I was eager for more hashpower on the network. Now I am sad, because I can't mine a thousand coins a day anymore...

Smiley

Yeah? Well I like to make my own cakes and eat them *shurgs*
February 09, 2014, 11:13:20 AM

Smiley

February 09, 2014, 10:59:45 AM

Smiley
February 09, 2014, 10:07:21 AM
true but the ones on the exchange right now are a bit pricey for me Grin

Welcome to the world of rarity Smiley
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
February 09, 2014, 10:05:51 AM
true but the ones on the exchange right now are a bit pricey for me Grin
February 09, 2014, 09:53:11 AM
February 09, 2014, 09:46:48 AM
loool only if i had the money
not much sell volume on the exchange thats why im posting on the forum

That is true but there are only nearly 72,000 coins out there not really a lot of coins for big volume!
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
February 09, 2014, 09:45:22 AM
loool only if i had the money
not much sell volume on the exchange thats why im posting on the forum
Growcoin Chief
February 09, 2014, 09:44:23 AM
anyone who wants to dump or even wants to sell the coin let me know  im ready to buy Grin
if you want more people paying for the coin maybe another exchange would be good

We welcome all exchanges but we are a new coin it takes time we are very lucky to have poloniex so quickly Smiley

i will sell you 1000 coins for ........... 1 Million dollars ha ha ha Grin Grin Grin Grin

400 for 10000$ man... hahahhaaha Roll Eyes
February 09, 2014, 09:42:49 AM
anyone who wants to dump or even wants to sell the coin let me know  im ready to buy Grin
if you want more people paying for the coin maybe another exchange would be good

We welcome all exchanges but we are a new coin it takes time we are very lucky to have poloniex so quickly Smiley

i will sell you 1000 coins for ........... 1 Million dollars ha ha ha Grin Grin Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: