Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRC] Prospercoin Classic - page 44. (Read 79198 times)

Activity: 214
Merit: 100
February 04, 2014, 08:45:13 PM
A lot of people is buying PRC, i'm trying to buy but the exchange simply don't have enough coin, it's look like my BTC can't buy PRC at all
Activity: 196
February 04, 2014, 08:21:05 PM
Anyone know what happened to the main pool?

At the moment no we are asking now ( probably an update as the pool has been very smooth ) will let you know when we find out sorry for the down time

we have other pools available

http://prospercoin.treasurequarry.com:37373
http://prosper.prominer.org/
http://prosper.easy-mining.net/
February 04, 2014, 08:18:44 PM
ProsperCoin's time will come soon enough. Once the new pump and dump coins have been abandoned, they will see the way.  Wink

agreed there has to come a time when people say enough of these scammy pump and dump coins. I think people need to start seeing getting into coins like prospercoin now is good as it will have value asics for scrypt are coming and small miners are going to struggle against such big machines..

Me included my 1mh wont go anywhere lol

Still 100mhash more than I have.  Cheesy

But yes, I completely agree. Prospercoin has a good balance. Lower block rewards, but bonuses on special days. I like it. Kimoto Gravity well, and just an extremely smooth launch and active developer. I'm exclusively mining Prospercoin right now.

I know i am a propercoin fanboy but i am mining only prospercoin as well at the moment whilst its easy to mine Smiley
Activity: 476
February 04, 2014, 08:18:03 PM
Anyone know what happened to the main pool?
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
February 04, 2014, 08:17:16 PM
ProsperCoin's time will come soon enough. Once the new pump and dump coins have been abandoned, they will see the way.  Wink

agreed there has to come a time when people say enough of these scammy pump and dump coins. I think people need to start seeing getting into coins like prospercoin now is good as it will have value asics for scrypt are coming and small miners are going to struggle against such big machines..

Still 100mhash more than I have.  Cheesy

But yes, I completely agree. Prospercoin has a good balance. Lower block rewards, but bonuses on special days. I like it. Kimoto Gravity well, and just an extremely smooth launch and active developer. I'm exclusively mining Prospercoin right now.
February 04, 2014, 08:14:41 PM

February 04, 2014, 08:09:28 PM
ProsperCoin's time will come soon enough. Once the new pump and dump coins have been abandoned, they will see the way.  Wink
February 04, 2014, 08:06:34 PM
I've gone back to Solo mining. Seems a bit more profitable at this difficulty.  Smiley

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

This is a good coin just needs some interest but rdd etc are taking the limelight and look at that 60 bitcoins ipo and the price dropping like a stone no development plans etc.

Prospercoin has no premine uses kimotos has an exchange, development plans linux wallet windows wallet 

coming soon faucet, games, mac wallet all developed by the head dev and his team

video promotion coming soon etc

Well good coins always catch on sooner or later hope people start seeing how good this coin is and will be...
February 04, 2014, 07:57:22 PM
I've gone back to Solo mining. Seems a bit more profitable at this difficulty.  Smiley
February 04, 2014, 07:42:32 PM
LINUX qt is out see op

-----------------------------------------------------------

mac wallet will be here in a couple of days.

Faucet will be released soon

Games will be released soon these are all in development right now..

February 04, 2014, 07:11:54 PM
Isn't there the problem where one pool having over 51% of the hashrate results in more orphans for other miners and pools?

My pool at http://prospercoin.treasurequarry.com:37373  has just found its first block but it ended up orphaned.  Not sure how worthwhile it'll be running a pool if one designated "official pool" continues to have the huge majority of the hashrate.  

If that is correct, it ought to be near impossible to solo mine. But I have been solo mining Prospercoin with just one gpu and finding blocks as recent as yesterday ( February 3). I'll run a test right now. with a R9270X and 300 khash/s.

Test result: found one block giving 10 prospercoins within one hour. Three hours later no more blocks are found. The one that was found by then has 72 confirmations, and 'matures in 48 more blocks'.

Conclusion: solo mining is still feasible with this coin, even with us that do not have dedicated mining rigs, but just a pc with a graphics card.

Thank you very much for your test yes solo mining is still feasible   Grin Grin Grin Wink Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
February 04, 2014, 04:22:59 PM
Isn't there the problem where one pool having over 51% of the hashrate results in more orphans for other miners and pools?

My pool at http://prospercoin.treasurequarry.com:37373  has just found its first block but it ended up orphaned.  Not sure how worthwhile it'll be running a pool if one designated "official pool" continues to have the huge majority of the hashrate.  

If that is correct, it ought to be near impossible to solo mine. But I have been solo mining Prospercoin with just one gpu and finding blocks as recent as yesterday ( February 3). I'll run a test right now. with a R9270X and 300 khash/s.

Test result: found one block giving 10 prospercoins within one hour. Three hours later no more blocks are found. The one that was found by then has 72 confirmations, and 'matures in 48 more blocks'.

Conclusion: solo mining is still feasible with this coin, even with us that do not have dedicated mining rigs, but just a pc with a graphics card.

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
February 04, 2014, 12:06:59 PM

February 04, 2014, 10:56:20 AM
In Mean is this the linux wallet? https://www.dropbox.com/sh/elhgply4yi3cie2/1hzkoKfeZU  prospercoin-qt-ubuntu.zip ?

Can you put it on the opening post under the heading LINUX  please?

i will make a Badge later thanks
February 04, 2014, 10:45:30 AM
yes that one
February 04, 2014, 10:36:03 AM
In Mean is this the linux wallet? https://www.dropbox.com/sh/elhgply4yi3cie2/1hzkoKfeZU  prospercoin-qt-ubuntu.zip ?
February 04, 2014, 09:37:30 AM
I am compiling MAC OSX Wallet as we speak, i'm setting up developer team to work on several application support for Prosper Coin that allow other developer use it as platform to trade Prosper with other thing.

Prosper is here, and we meant business, as a founder and developer we don't even care pre-mine, PRC is rare and remain rare
February 04, 2014, 09:22:06 AM
Just so everyone knows i am not the developer just a supporter of this coin i will do the best i can for this coin as i really think it is worth while in the long run.. Smiley
February 04, 2014, 08:27:30 AM

I have rented some hash rate and sent it to your pool and moved my hash rate to you as well Smiley thank you for the advice..

February 04, 2014, 07:58:42 AM
I will ask the users to spread the hash rate over the pools..

I will move my small hash rate to another pool as well.. to help.

At the moment we are just building up hash rate we are still a very small coin ..

Pages:
Jump to: