Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRC] Prospercoin Classic - page 46. (Read 79198 times)

Activity: 455
Merit: 251
February 03, 2014, 11:45:02 AM
but it seems like the new logo is much worse?
Yes, I much prefer the Vulcan salute.  It goes perfectly with the name of the coin and a good attractant for interest in the coin. The only slight negative was that the original version didn't look too clear when scaling down to a small sized image but I'm sure that could have been fixed.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
February 03, 2014, 10:58:01 AM
but it seems like the new logo is much worse?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
February 03, 2014, 10:46:15 AM

New wallet looks great! Prosper is an excellent name for this coin.  Fair launch and has a chance of growing into a coin with long term value.  Looking forward to Prosper faucet...

Also check https://cryptocointalk.com/forum/775-prospercoin-prc/ for possible giveaways in the future

Thank you pm me your address i will send you something

PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE YOUR ADDRESS HERE that is against the rules of this forum.
February 03, 2014, 10:42:35 AM
Tomorrow i train a team of web developer to work on that, we will get a group of website up, one is not enough.
The video is the killing strategy, we will have it done

yes this The video is the killing strategy, we will have it done and faucet are our main short term goals..

Activity: 214
February 03, 2014, 10:38:05 AM
Tomorrow i train a team of web developer to work on that, we will get a group of website up, one is not enough.
The video is the killing strategy, we will have it done
Activity: 214
February 03, 2014, 10:30:07 AM
New version of Windows client, look a bit fancy
https://mega.co.nz/#!k5tREDZL!ggYYHRinieSWlo6bxeDFANfAne3r1EPHb_xZ4XytRLQ
February 03, 2014, 10:29:28 AM
I can see your point and in some respects i can agree to what you have said. Bitcoin started out with a handful of people and look where it is now. The faucet will be up soon we promise but the dev is developing everything himself to get it right.

Faucet online wallet payment acceptance etc etc.

It takes time.

You can get 0.2 on polinex and i will send you 2.5 coins myself as a way to say thank you for your input.

As for premined by few well thats not true 7200 coins are available every day of the year plus we have prosper days kimotos adapts to the hash rate as it grows.

This coin is trying to be fair and early adopters like yourself a small miner will benifit from the slow start  Wink Wink Wink

Remember this coin will be actively promoted to a Chinese market  Wink Wink we need to look longer term rome was not built in a few days... nor the great wall of China lol

I will send you 2.5 Loz

Thank you for your kind donation Smiley
Ok I like the concept if you wanna do something right it takes time so yes. But why release the coin if some stuff are ready?
What I am saying is that most of people will come in here and see that its already launched so no point to begin mining it.

But on the other hand chinese markets should be able to push this coin's price up Smiley

So lets see what happens.

Because the whole concept is to let the coin grow slowly . In the end it will create a better coin with a solid footing. As the coin grows we develop more and more uses for the coin.

The fact is as a small miner you should be happy that you can mine quietly and not have the multipools etc take your stake.

But if multipools etc join in kimoto's will defend all miners from hi diff long retarget times Smiley

The whole concept is not rushing let all miners have a fair share and build community and quality development around prospercoin with real world uses and of course tap in to the Very large Chinese domestic market place. ( this in itself will add considerable value to the coin over the mid to longterm)

We want to build value that takes time

prospercoin is not looking to be a pump an dump or scam coin we want to build up into something meaningful and useful. We are not looking for fast profit etc.

In Mean the head dev has shown his face his country and contact info etc because he means to take prospercoin high and is not ashamed of his coin because it is honest and he has a plan!

How many devs can claim that and how many faces to a coin or addresses or contact numbers etc have you seen from other coins?

Your facts seem interesting and nice Smiley
Lets see what will happen Cheesy From my side I will spread the word around to my people.

The prosercoin team appreciates it and here you can meet the main dev In Mean https://www.facebook.com/inmean you can see his team etc here Smiley

We want all members of the propercoin community TO PROSPER with us
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
February 03, 2014, 10:27:40 AM
I can see your point and in some respects i can agree to what you have said. Bitcoin started out with a handful of people and look where it is now. The faucet will be up soon we promise but the dev is developing everything himself to get it right.

It takes time.

You can get 0.2 on polinex and i will send you 2.5 coins myself as a way to say thank you for your input.

As for premined by few well thats not true 7200 coins are available every day of the year plus we have prosper days kimotos adapts to the hash rate as it grows.

This coin is trying to be fair and early adopters like yourself a small miner will benifit from the slow start  Wink Wink Wink

Remember this coin will be actively promoted to a Chinese market  Wink Wink we need to look longer term rome was not built in a few days... nor the great wall of China lol

I will send you 2.5 Loz

Ok I like the concept if you wanna do something right it takes time so yes. But why release the coin if some stuff are ready?
What I am saying is that most of people will come in here and see that its already launched so no point to begin mining it.

But on the other hand chinese markets should be able to push this coin's price up Smiley

Because the whole concept is to let the coin grow slowly . In the end it will create a better coin with a solid footing. As the coin grows we develop more and more uses for the coin.

The fact is as a small miner you should be happy that you can mine quietly and not have the multipools etc take your stake.

But if multipools etc join in kimoto's will defend all miners from hi diff long retarget times Smiley

The whole concept is not rushing let all miners have a fair share and build community and quality development around prospercoin with real world uses and of course tap in to the Very large Chinese domestic market place. ( this in itself will add considerable value to the coin over the mid to longterm)

prospercoin is not looking to be a pump an dump or scam coin we want to build up into something meaningful and useful. We are not looking for fast profit etc.

In Mean the head dev has shown his face his country and contact info etc because he means to take prospercoin high and is not ashamed of his coin because it is honest and he has a plan!

How many devs can claim that and how many faces to a coin or addresses or contact numbers etc have you seen from other coins?

Your facts seem interesting and nice Smiley
Lets see what will happen Cheesy From my side I will spread the word around to my people.
February 03, 2014, 10:06:40 AM

It takes time.

Remember this is quite a rare coin and the hash rate is low Wink Wink Wink Wink

I will send you 2.5 Loz

How many devs can claim that and how many faces to a coin or addresses or contact numbers etc have you seen from other coins? You can see In Mean and his team etc etc here https://www.facebook.com/inmean

at the  moment hash rate is low you get about 100 coins per mh's / per day grab them wilst you can
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
February 03, 2014, 10:01:15 AM
i like it Wink
February 03, 2014, 10:00:16 AM

It takes time.

This coin is trying to be fair and early adopters like yourself a small miner will benifit from the slow start  Wink Wink Wink

Remember this coin will be actively promoted to a Chinese market  Wink Wink we need to look longer term rome was not built in a few days... nor the great wall of China lol

I will send you 2.5 Loz

February 03, 2014, 09:55:14 AM

It takes time.

As for premined by few well thats not true thecoin had a totally fair start announced on 2 forums soft start - 7200 coins are available every day of the year plus we have prosper days kimoto's gravity well adapts to the hash rate as it grows.

I will send you 2.5 Loz
February 03, 2014, 09:47:28 AM
so what are the plans for this coin?

Why isn't there an active irc channel?
Any talk with cryptsy guys for entering it in future?

I cannot answer for the dev but there are active plans to develop this coin an irc channel will be added in due course.

There soon will be active video promotion and a faucet is under development as we speak.

The intention is to use the coin as a currency for payment on websites and the dev has certain websites already lined up for this. This is the short term goals more to follow.

Luckily the dev In mean is a business advisor and advocate as well as a developer and has a team behind him. So future plans will be interesting as soon as he lets us know that is lol

The cryptsy thread was on the op at the bottom

https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/74756

https://cryptocointalk.com/forum/775-prospercoin-prc/

What you say is good. But here's what I believe. When there are 10000 new altcoins coming out everyday
and there is no faucet build already, this is an issue!

Promotion of coin will fail in future because people will not be willing to mine a premined coin from a minority of people.
And getting many miners and high network hash rate is important imo.

But anyways lets see what happens Smiley
Also if anyone's feeling generous: QPbSLvJobrBhj9ekWzZoZCcdR9PbFmqFu5
My crappy GPU won't give me much Sad but I will keep mining for this week and see whats going on.
February 03, 2014, 09:43:51 AM

I cannot answer for the dev but there are active plans to develop this coin an irc channel will be added in due course.

There soon will be active video promotion and a faucet is under development as we speak.

The intention is to use the coin as a currency for payment on websites and the dev has certain websites already lined up for this. This is the short term goals more to follow.

Also a there will be a lot of development for the Chinese market.

Luckily the dev In mean is a business advisor and advocate as well as a developer and has a team behind him. So future plans will be interesting as soon as he lets us know that is lol As we have said we are in no rush to pump and dump this coin but want it to be a viable payment option and used by many like bitcoin / litecoin

The cryptsy thread was on the op at the bottom

https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/74756

https://cryptocointalk.com/forum/775-prospercoin-prc/
February 03, 2014, 09:36:10 AM

February 03, 2014, 08:53:55 AM
February 03, 2014, 08:27:35 AM
Update crons still playing up of official pool should be sorted asap when we ghet hold of pool dev thank you
February 03, 2014, 07:14:22 AM
The official pool has been fixed and payouts are now being sent seems i was right the cronjobs got stuck.. Happy mining
February 03, 2014, 05:24:02 AM
No payouts for my PRC account balance at http://pool.webcoin.us for several hours!  Angry

New to pool? Takes a little while but the pool does pay out. Been using it for days.
If 5 hours is "a little while" then ok.  Shocked

Dont panic i am not the pool owner but it is the official pool i am mining there as well.

I have had a look you are right 5 hours no payout. But the coins are there ready to be paid out. This looks like one of the cron jobs has failed and needs restarting..

Not a major issue i am sure when the pool owner comes online he will fix it quickly...
Pages:
Jump to: