Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ANN] [DLRS] DOLL HAIRS BLAST OFF SCHEDULED 4 (02/15/2014) @23:25GMT - page 3. (Read 8255 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
well not going to mine this, but the images on the first post made me laugh... so good luck with this...thing.

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
This looks like it would make a popular coin, but really looks like DEV is doing a bad job with launch, unprepared, nothing ready to go for something launching in 30 mins
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
This sounds good lets spread word and get it on an exchange  Smiley
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
If voting made any difference they wouldn't let us
Activity: 70
Activity: 28
So who stole my idea?
What do you mean by this? I thought of this on my own after watching dumb and dumberer again recently.

Client should be uploaded soon.
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958
First Exclusion Ever
Activity: 112
This still gonna happen?
Activity: 322
will there be any pools at start
Sure, I'll upload the wallet within the hour just doing some last minute double-checking
Activity: 90
Could you password the wallet into a zip/rar and then give us the code @ launch?
Hey guys sorry for the confusion its 14:25 GMT or 2:25 PM GMT, that's 7:25 PM EST (my time)
The coin will also implement Kimoto Gravity Well, and yes Doll Hairs is supposed to sound like dollars.

At launch you will be provided with a windows wallet + source code

EST is -5, not +5...
Wow that's embarrassing, so launch is 7:25PM EST my time.

Counter:
http://countingdownto.com/countdown/the-future-countdown-clock
Activity: 112
Hey guys sorry for the confusion its 14:25 GMT or 2:25 PM GMT, that's 7:25 PM EST (my time)
The coin will also implement Kimoto Gravity Well, and yes Doll Hairs is supposed to sound like dollars.

EST is -5, not +5...
Activity: 434
Sounds good as a name but no inovation anywhere near...

Activity: 42
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
willing to make a pool, gonna need the wallet to do it..

i already have a doge and ifc pool operational
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Oh if there is 500 bn coins might as well make the reward 5 millions per block......that would make all the other altcoins look 'cheap' Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
I don't get this, perhaps the wine (cork bottled not your usual cheap screw cap bottled wine), is affecting my wisdom.

Is Doll hairs suppose to sound like Dollars??

I agree with Lykkan, i am blooming laughing my head off, it's the wine that's keeping my head connected to the body.

Now, seriously, why is the launch at 2.25....i meant why the 25 and not 30 like 2.30....might as well say 2.22 for all we care.

Activity: 525
Merit: 500
Pages:
Jump to: