Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ANN] [DLRS] DOLL HAIRS BLAST OFF SCHEDULED 4 (02/15/2014) @23:25GMT - page 5. (Read 8255 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
http://countingdownto.com/countdown/the-future-2014-02-15-countdown-clock

Launch scheduled for 6:25PM EST on 15th of February

The difference between all other altcoins and doll hairs is that doll hairs can be exchange and are the value of real doll hairs.

The exchange rate is currently 1 doll hair for 2.50 USD or equivalent to 1 large red or blue slushie

So that's a total market cap of 12.5 trillion USD or 500 billion slushies. and that's more than 100 x bitcoin!!

The last trade made was 2 doll hairs for 5 dollars USD and therefore the market volume is low, not for long however as I am now circulating on-line doll hairs.

Total Circulation: 500 Billion
Initial Block Reward: 30,000
Block Rewards halve every 3 months
Block Time: 45 seconds
Minted Block: 30
premine: 0.03%
Difficulty calculation: Kimoto Gravity Well
Scrypt

I will be offering 1000 doll hairs for every individual who "scalps" a doll makes a video and references doll hairs.
Also a 10,000 doll hair bounty for an individual who can post the clip of dumb and dumberer on youtube of doll hairs.

I am also going to create an exchange where people can send me real doll hairs and receive some of the premined doll hairs

Rest of premine goes to bounties and paying for development team's slushies

Bounties:
1,000 DLRS for every video of you cutting doll hairs off a doll and posting it as "MINING DOLL HAIRS" with your address in video description
10,000 DLRS for the clip of dumb and dumberer where they talk about doll hairs with your address in video description
10,000 DLRS for every logo created -- 100,000 if your logo is actually used
30,000 DLRS to every pool that comes online and has found 1 block
100,000 DLRS to every crawler/block explorer

500,000 DLRS to every merchant or exchange to begin accepting DLRS
500,000 DLRS for every gambling game that comes online that is functioning for more than a week
1,000,000 DLRS for a tipping bot for reddit, must be functioning for more than a week

Pages:
Jump to: